Trump never stops

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Can we just laugh at the comic I posted instead of getting all serious again?

Please?

sGnB5iG.gif

Reactions: Flame
Ok, how about this one? :P

bors%20trump.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Ok, how about this one? :P

bors%20trump.png
They would have done just that if they could have. It's easy to forget that we colonized the continent on the heels of a fucking Armageddon. A disease that wiped out 90% of their civilizations and population thanks to our good friends in Spain.

Yeah, if that didn't happen, we would have had a real tough time setting up colonies. Remember that the natives beat the shit out of a colonization attempt in the 11th century. Those colonists? The Vikings.

The fucking Vikings.

Reactions: LunaValentine
They would have done just that if they could have. It's easy to forget that we colonized the continent on the heels of a fucking Armageddon. A disease that wiped out 90% of their civilizations and population thanks to our good friends in Spain.

Yeah, if that didn't happen, we would have had a real tough time setting up colonies. Remember that the natives beat the shit out of a colonization attempt in the 11th century. Those colonists? The Vikings.

The fucking Vikings.
So basicly, we are plaguebearers. ALL HAIL NURGLE

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Grothnor
My brother is convinced Trump is just trolling America and after the election will just turn around and yell at the idiots who supported him.

I hope that's true, but I think that's wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.