Trapped

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haku walked past Renji in his next class and sat next to him, he took out his supplies and started writing while Keiji sat in the front of the room.

Renji woke up noticing the kid pass again. He was tired of seeing an unnamed face. so he ran out the door thinking "Why the heck am I in such a hurry". He reached the kid's class and bolted straight for his desk. Yuino noticed his brother when he ran by her class and followed him. When she saw her imbecile brother's reaction she sent a small shock at him through the ground. She dragged him out of the room and the two started barking at each other outside the door. After a minute or so Renji introduced himself to Haku and apologized for interupting.

Haku's eyes widened as he grabbed his backpack which started to freeze. Shit he thought and pushed past Renji running out the door.

((what happened to Aisling?))

Renji and Yuino were puzzled they just stared as the boy took off.

Haku rubbed his hands and took deep breaths, calming himself down. Fear made his powers stronger as a defense mechanism. He looked down the hallway, he needed some fresh air. The main doors to the outside of the school was inviting. He quickly walked towards there in a hurry.

((Sorry she got caught up.))

Aisling had lunch with Reiji. He's was a nice guy, really. He was just shocked and sad down inside. The Kenny incident left him different. She didn't want to bring it up. It was just too sensitive.

"Hey Aisling! Yesterday, you said that you loved to draw. Could I see your drawings?" Keiji beamed, snapping Aisling out of her reverie.

"Sure."

Aisling took one of the comics she was working on. The comics worked on were in folders and drawn on a4 sized papers. It was so that she could scan it to a computer and edit it. She really wanted to explore digital art so bad.

"Cool! Nice work! Maybe you could draw me in it!" Keiji exclaimed. She laughed a little in response to his reaction.

"Thanks. Well, um... Do you think there are any computer tablets in the school?"

"Yeah, in computer lab 4."

The bell rang signifying the end of lunch. They went back to class. It was Drama. She was definitely going to the com lab after school. But first she really, really needed to talk to Haku.

There was a project given to them about the different acting styles actors and actresses would use. They had to come up with a skit and act it out.

As usual the students were to choose their own partners. Aisling chose Haku. It was killing to birds with one stone.

"So what do we do for the skit?" She asked. She was pretty excited about the project. She liked to act. It became quite useful when she applied acting into her real life.

Yuino noticed the police officers leaving the school.

"Hey, Don't over do it..." Yuino said with a soft yet serious tone.

"I'll be fine!" Renji tried to lighten the mood.

It was impossible Yuino was alredy caught up in the past he just hugged her and said "I won't."

Renji jumped down the stairs to conserve time. He ran straight for the bathroom, Yuino trailed him. He ran straight for the bathroom to un-freeze Kenny. Stupidly ignoring the investigation he stood in front of him to melt him down. He began. He started from waist up. But by the time he cleared his legs, Kenny toppled over. luckily his body did not shatter with the ice, but he was paralyzed from the exposure of the extreme freeze. Yuino watching from out the door shocked Kenny using the same technique she used on Renji. She did this until she could hear sporadic movement on the floor. Once she did, she made a daring escape, but Renji caught her collar in a flash.

"I thought I was supposed to be quick as lightning." She snapped

"You are I just slowed you down." Renji pointing to small singed hole near her feet.

Just then Kenny started moaning the two siblings took this as their leave. When they got to class no one was there, the day had ended. They met each other at the gate.

"That explains why the police left." Yuino said

Renji was tired and fell asleep, he was sleepwalking. Yuino swung her bag at him.

"Do you know how dangerous that is!" She shouted

"Nope." replied a half awake Renji

Yuino chased him all the way home.

Aisling went to school an hour early the next day. She had a marvelous time after school in the computer room the day before. She met Miss Chihiro, the computer room assistant, who became a friend of her's. She quickly walked to the computer room, teasing out one of her folders which held her comics.

She had gotten used to using a tablet as she had lots of guidance and practice from yesterday. After scanning the page into the computer, Aisling quickly covered the comic strip with neat line art and started colouring.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. It wasn't Miss Chihiro, who said that she would be attending a course for two days, that day and the day after.

She opened the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.