Toulouse Academy :: IC THREAD

>:Name: Doi Machi Shimei, Kestrel Rae Vivian, Makoto Rei Kyo, Aleksander Lars Klaus, Yasui Nitta Umi
>:Power: Atmokinesis, Umbrakinesis, Hallucikinesis, Geokinesis, Technokinesis
>:Interactions: Akyra Bridget MacAleese (@alexianFireflies), Eachother
>:Location: Gym/Assembly Hall

All five teens listened intently to the Principal making her announcement, watching the various club teachers scatter around the assembly hall for the students to start approaching them. While the five were best friends, they likes their own interests, so they would only separate during club activities. Umi looked up from his game and shut it off after the Principal started talking, watching as Sasha put down his phone to check out the clubs that were offered.

Kyo was actually the first to notice Akyra approaching them and introducing herself, nudging the others to look up. Maji had started playing with Sasha's curl before she noticed the female nearby. After giving her a look-over, she smiled and bowed her head to her. "Konichiwa! I'm Doi. Nice to meet you!" After she introduced herself, the others took their turns in introducing themselves.

"Kestrel.." "I am Klaus, pleasure to meet you." "Ciao... I'm Makoto..." "Ohayou~! Yasui at your service~!" Their greetings were just as diverse as their looks, and Kestrel merely huffed when her eyes were complimented. "Dank.." She mumbled, feeling a slight flush adorn her pale cheeks while Kyo softly tugged at her cheeks. "Don't worry about Kes. She is just shy with compliments," Klaus reassured Akyra. "We were just talking about what clubs to join." After a few minutes, they had come to a conclusion. Kyo would join the Fencing club, Kestrel the Choir/Music club, Klaus and Doi in the Tea club, and finally Umi would join the Braintheletes. All five of them waved at Akyra as the stood to move to their respective clubs, nodding to eachother in a promise to meet up afterwards.

Kestrel quietly made her way to Ms. Potter, not really caring who else joined as long as she got to play music. Kyo silently approached Mr. Watson, hiding away his eye color with his grey shade. Sometimes having his ability came in handy to be unrecognizable. Kyo came from a long line of family who practiced Fencing, Kendo, and many other forms of combat with a type of sword, so he was skilled in that quite a bit. Klaus stayed behind Doi as the smaller teen walked up to Mr. Potter, greeting him politely before falling into conversation with themselves. Finally, Umi reached Mr. Tatum, waving at him while playing with his handheld again.
>:Name: J. Michael Tatum
>:Power: Toxikinesis: Manipulate/Generate Poisons and Toxins

>:Interactions: Brainthelete students, Himself
>:Location: Gym/Assembly Hall
Michael smiled at the student body when he was called onto the stage, hoping that he would get some brainy kids that wanted to have fun while also travelling to compete around the nation. Most of his kids lasted in the club and managed to make it to Area or even National competitions, but those were the rarest.

He grinned and patted Umi on the back once he arrived, happy that he got his first student so quickly. According to the way he played his video games, his ability had something to do with technology, and he seemed like the brainy kid as well. Maybe this year would be a good year again. "Now we just wait for more victims," Michael joked, earning a small laugh from Umi to the joke.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
-:David:-
Location- Gym/Assembly Hall
Interactions: People Currently with the Choir Club Teacher
David sighed as the principal started to talk, and the dreaded words came from her mouth. He had to join a club. He couldn't be antisocial, and boring, he had to interact with others. He just hoped that he could find someone like him at this school, though he doubted it. There wasn't very many kids here, meaning that there was less of chance that there was another gay person here. Biting his nail, David looked around from where he was slumped in his chair, trying to see if he could figure out where to go.

The sight of his cousins hand awoke him from his thoughts, and he took her hand, grateful for the help as the tall man stumbled out of his chair. Looking out at all the club teachers, David pressed a hand to his chin, and walked towards the choir club reluctantly, keeping his head down as he tried to keep out of view of any females.

Aviana Herrin
Interactions: Jerrod Traylor

Aviana nodded slightly in understanding before frowning. "I'd rather sing than fence. I hate physical activity," she said with a small laugh as she shrugged. Seeing people start to move around, she stood up and smiled down at Jerrod. "I'll see you around," she said before walking away and heading down to the chorus teacher, running her hands through her hair gently.

Jerrod Traylor
Interactions: Aviana

"haha bye" Jerrod replied waving as she walked away. welp. +1 friend, and no negative friends yet. He thought to himself as he got up and decided to walk over to the fencing group, figuring hed see what that's all about, not sure if he could use his spears or not in it. god if i could use my spears.... friends would be made that day. or enemies. but lets stick with friends.

Akyra Bridget MacAleese
Comakinesis - the ability to manipulate hair
Gym/Assembly Hall
Akyra knew the other meant well, but she couldn't help wondering if she'd offended Kestrel....oops. Well, there went a decent start, but at least the others seemed friendly--maybe she could be friends with them, she was sure to see them around, they were all at the same school. She couldn't help noticing the different languages they greeted in and realized they must have come from all over the world--she probably should have expected that, surely they wouldn't all have been from the same place as her, and it was ridiculous to think so! Still, the diversity here was incredible, and yet they all seemed to know each other. Japan, Germany, she thought, Italy too, and then...one more she wasn't really sure about. Ohaiyo was something she'd never heard before in her life, and she wasn't sure where it came from. She stood back and listened to the person speaking for a bit, but her attention was really focused on the people she'd just met, wondering if she could be friends with them and wondering how to make up to Kestrel drawing attention to something the girl clearly wasn't comfortable with. At the mention of clubs, she perked up.
Oh yeah, clubs. Akyra hesitated, wondering what club to join. She wasn't one for acting or fencing, so those were automatically out. Brainthletes didn't sound like her thing either. She did enjoy tea, although she also liked singing....plus, Kestrel had gone to singing, and maybe if she followed her she'd get a chance to apologize? Then again, Klaus and Doi were in the tea club, and if she wanted to continuing making friends with them she really ought to go to tea club...but wasn't it most important she enjoy herself?
Sighing a bit frustratedly with her inability to make a decision, Akyra fished around in her pocket for a minute and extracted a coin. She denoted heads as tea club and tails as chorus, and flipped it. It landed heads up. Nodding to herself and picking up the coin, Akyra followed Klaus and Doi to the tea club, waving to them again. "Hi....looks like we picked the same club," she said, offering them a smile and hoping they didn't mind or think she was following them. That would be...weird, and that could lead to some strangeness between herself and the other two.

((@Psycho_Proxy ))

.:Character Name: James Watson and Shintaro Momotaro:.
.:Place of Event:Gym:.
.:Power:Ability to manipulate Matters and Advance Blacksmith:.
.:Interaction:Potential student and each other, Satomi Ketsumoto and Eric Felix Rhett (@EternalMusic):.
James Watson, is what his name in this present world but none has yet known his true name, he was known as Valibuz Ezekiel in the past. Standing in the corner awaiting people or someone worthy enough to be his apprentice in fencing, there he saw many interesting and potential to be his student, "interesting," he murmured. Swiping his wavy hair away, he started to walks around to look around intensively on people he wanted. James soon found someone interesting, it's an asian boy with him holding hammer while distributing necklace to the whole girl. He approached the boy silently but with immense presences, "You boy shall be my apprentice," the boy looked back and jokingly smile, "me? are you joking?" Watson grab his arm and looked closer, probably weight the boys arm muscle, "yes you, it's perfect," he smiled which creeps the boy out, "uhm... sorry but I'm not interested in you...?" James laughed and leave him alone, "haha sure! just tell me when you're interest in fencing!"

Momotaro continue to do his "work" when he met Satomi again, a girl which caught his eyes, "hey there miss, what club did you join?" hoping to get an answer she wait her though pranking Satomi's bodyguard by faking punch to Eric, "hey there tough guy~ wnat to spar?"​

Name: Crasius Daji Azikiwe
Power: Pyrokinesis: manipulate and generate fire
Interactions: Lakyta DeCosta

Crassius had been in his own little world as he watched everyone go about their business until someone actually walked up to him which startled him a bit before turning around to see who it was. "Uh hello there my name is Crasius Daji Azikiwe..but you may call me Daji," he spoke with a heavy accent that he was trying to break free from ever since he came from his home. The girl he was speaking to looked very odd with so many pieces of metal coming from her face that she reminded her of his mother with so much jewlery attached to her. He then paid attention towards the speech from the woman that he assumed to be the chieftan of this place explain about the various classes they could attend and he thought about which one he should join up with. Finally he looked at Lakyta after not being able to make up his mind, "I'll follow you wherever you wish to go since i'm afraid there are too many of these..classes to choose from for me," he asked having to pause for a second as he still struggled with English since he had only practiced for three months before coming here.

Names: Bryan and Dal Finkle
Power: Unknown
Interactions: Each other for the moment

After their names were announced Bryan and Dal waited beside each other waiting to see if which of these interesting students wanted to sign up for their programs. "Aren't you just excited brother to have the honor of possibly teaching these new bright-eyed students and steer them along the winding path of knowledge, " Bryan asked practically bouncing up and down at this point as he couldn't quite contain his excitement. Dal only sighed as he watched his brother act as though he were a child again, "Calm yourself Bryan besides the only real path you'll lead these kids down might have them behind metal bars, " Dal replied not paying too much attention to the glare Bryan gave him afterwards and instead pulled out one of his favorite books to pass the time until somone came up to him. Bryan only huffed at the accusation even though it was partly true that he did have a bit of a streak for getting into trouble, "Well if memory serves you did most of plotting mister demolition, " he replies striking back with his own fact and smiled as Dal simply rolled his eyes at that comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arius LaVari