Total. Drama. Island. (SIGNUPS CLOSED!!!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right I suck at like making stuff and so I can't cosplay >.> and I don't have friends that can make stuff do that adds to the IT SUCKS

I always make my own stuff... I'd make you guys stuff, if I could.

I can't sew very good. I'm stuck to ordering things online. My friends are trying to convince me to learn sewing, but I'm too lazy. I have a sewing machine, but not the skills. XD

My most prized Cosplay possession is Haruka Nanase's hoodie from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. (It's featured in the ending song during the First Season.)

---

If any of you are interested in RPing Bleach, I suggest looking at my Group; Bleach: Tale Of The Original Five. (I'm Co-Owner.)

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
It's not fun. I don't tan easily. (I burn! It's like "Nyahaha, BURN BITCH!" instead of, "Ooohh, sexah tan~")

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Every time I see the Sun, I'm like, "IT BURNS US!" (Gollum style.)

*SCREEAAAMMM!* Oh my gosh I love Total Drama~! I'm watching the latest season right now and it is awesome! I actually joined a TDI roleplay but it got canceled because the host was too busy, so I have a character just waiting to join a role play!

I have some questions though;
Are you not doing the 16 thing? Is it any age?
Are there any posting requirements? Like length, grammar, spelling?

Oh and an offering from me. ^^ I can draw you guys' characters in the TD style if ya want. ^_^ Can't color them though.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I can color! I drew mine, but I'm still editing. I messed up on the legs. (I made the hips way too big. I didn't notice until I was coloring. I was like, *Deadpan Face* "Are you f---ng kidding me?")

Reactions: Mundane Monster
OH MY GOSH
I'D LOVE YOU FOREVER
I had to edit Desiree's appearance because I couldn't find a TD design that fit her, but I think I'm good with just sticking with what I got for her. I'd love it if you could draw Dominic TD style for me, though!
*SCREEAAAMMM!* Oh my gosh I love Total Drama~! I'm watching the latest season right now and it is awesome! I actually joined a TDI roleplay but it got canceled because the host was too busy, so I have a character just waiting to join a role play!

I have some questions though;
Are you not doing the 16 thing? Is it any age?
Are there any posting requirements? Like length, grammar, spelling?

Oh and an offering from me. ^^ I can draw you guys' characters in the TD style if ya want. ^_^ Can't color them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.