Total Blackout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh. Kay's the Perv here, you'll need to fight her for those jokes.

Unless Tensa is here, then it is Tensa.

I didn't even think of that joke ._.
Jack is now our triplet, Me, Tensa, and Jack.

I'm concerned that I don't know where to do draw the line and may end up offending someone .. Other that I'd love to be in a triplet ;)

I'm concerned that I don't know where to do draw the line and may end up offending someone .. Other that I'd love to be in a triplet ;)

We aren't the kind of triplets that would have a threesome when we get bored either.....

Okay okay, I'm done xD

I have no line to cross. The worst I get is mildly uncomfortable. One of my Jacks fell in love with a girl who could turn into a wolf. While she was in wolf form.

Damn .. Always wanted to be in an awesome triplet .. Nm

Isn't the wolf thing just half of Twilight? .. Come on .. Who among us wouldn't go in for a little furry xD Joking of course

No, it was in a Zelda RP. She was a descendant of Twilight Princess Link, who turned into a wolf. And I would, if the furry were A:Very human-like and B:Extremely beautiful.

With regards to point B then they'd have to at least be as good looking as another human .. And to point A then if they're not human like it begins to cross the line to bestiality and that's just a no go

Yep. Precisely those two definitions of my points A and B.

Awesome .. And you've gotten us off to a good start

So funny .. His bacon feast !!! I nearly died reading that

What, am I the only one who feasts upon bacon on a regular bacon- I mean basis?

But bacon feast !!! I bet he loves feasting on that bacon xD

I do. And, as I force a bit of myself in every Jack, so does he.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You force yourself into every Jack !!! You're killing me here .. First the bacon feast then that .. Are you purposefully making double entendres?

1) what's a double entendres

2) is bacon feast something weird where you're from?

1) A double entendre is when something is said in such a way that it could also be misunderstood as something sexual.

2) Meat is often used to refer to certain parts of the human anatomy .. So bacon feast? You get it?

3) The forcing into every Jack part .. Kinda sounded like rape

1) Oh, innuendo.

2) Then I would've said sausages if I wanted that.

3) Noticed that a few moments after I said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.