Too|Human

Are you going to join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Added several new Charges thanks to two contributors. The Charge list and credit due is below.

Mould | Clearsight (Idea given by Buio and Obsidian L Scarletta. They are basically the same thing, though Clearsight gives you the ability to control which part of the body is invisible while Mould is the entire body.)

Compression (Idea and description by Buio)

Wind Back (Idea and description by Buio)

QuickSilver (Idea and description by Buio)

Mask (Idea and description by Buio)

I know some of you would probably hate me for putting up brand new Charges JUST before the roleplay begins, and I understand your hate. So to combat that, you are allowed to change any information/charges on your character BEFORE you make your first post. This still applies even when the roleplay is started.
After you make your first post, you are no longer allowed to edit your character unless something happens IC that changes him/her, like getting a new Charge.

I'm flopping out of this rp.

That's too bad Mana, things were just starting to get good.

Guys, is this still going? I havent received a alert in a while.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, me neither. It got kind of awkward when me and Volitaire were the only ones replying, which is why I haven't replied... But, I dunno what happened to anyone else. :(

You and Voltaire are more than welcome to pass of ideas to me if you want.

Maybe some of Abaddon's men in waiting pick them and brig them before the psychopath himself?

I'm totally okay with whatever. Meeting Abbadon could make for interesting RP after all.

I'm just not sure how we might be able to get others to join in again so it's not just us three in the RP.

Well, I'mm sure that won't be an issue--most of either seen me on live TV by now and they've been quite....updated.

So other characters involvement is in evitable--in fact Enzo's second character is racing her--while his first is already here praising me.

Afterall, I've been able to hide, in a church, one well known in fact, torturing a woman by crucifying her. And his methods for 'hiding' this sick ploy in broad day light?

A little scaffolding around the building and a tape of of loud circular saw blaring loud enough to cover the screams from the basement.

I was thinkin he could scare the shit out them. If seeing a woman nailed to heavy wood by rebar wasn't enough.

I'm still in this by the way, I just forgot about it for a bit.

Reactions: 2 people
Hey man, whatever works for me. :)

Can't speak for Volitaire, though.

Which one of you will make a commentt about him doing all this while hiding behind a mask; I got something truly twisted I wanna do.

Status
Not open for further replies.