Tokyo Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
None the wiser to what was going on here, Momo simply nodded and waved "Wes" good-bye. She didn't have the energy that she usually did, but it didn't mean she'd forget basic manners.

"Be safe!"

Turning back to Camila as she offered to walk her back, Momo smiled and took her hand. "Thanks again, Camila! Sorry to make you do this, hehe..." Scratching her head sheepishly, she began to lead Camila over to their real base. She seemed trustworthy enough, given that she'd saved her life and all.

So what was the harm in showing her the way back? Maybe she could even join the gang sometime!

Meanwhile, Minami simply waited for her chance to break ChromeSkull free from prison. It was easy enough to teleport out, but she had to find out where he was first, and just blindly teleporting everywhere probably wasn't the way to go with that. It'd take some time to think about that.

@Chewy Rabbits

Turning back to Camila as she offered to walk her back, Momo smiled and took her hand. "Thanks again, Camila! Sorry to make you do this, hehe..." Scratching her head sheepishly, she began to lead Camila over to their real base. She seemed trustworthy enough, given that she'd saved her life and all.

So what was the harm in showing her the way back? Maybe she could even join the gang sometime!

ftCXBxh.jpg

Watching Leslie scamper into the night was the most welcome sight of the night. After finding out what had become of Leslie's impromptu victims, Camila strongly regretted turning the serial killer. Should have just let him get beaten down like a dog. But as it turned out, Camila despised those fucking pigs more than some serial killer. Though if Leslie wasn't absolutely thorough with cleaning up the mess of zombies, Camila would make him wish he was just a corpse left in a ditch.

Turning towards Momo, Camila shook her head from side to side. "Pfft, think nothing of it! From the moment we met, you struck me as someone I'd love hanging out with. What's the risk in walking an awesome girl like you home y'know? Anybody who thinks to mess with you must be lacking a few braincells like that last guy!"

Of course Camila had gotten away with being able to smash the skull on the 'last guy' because he was already dead.

Would probably send Momo running off in terror if she saw Camila rip the head off some vanilla punk. Camila didn't want that. Least of all when she had her own business with Leslie to clear up before authorities caught wind of it.

@Kaykay

With that, Momo began to lead Camila back to their base. She figured she'd spend the night there instead of home. With the events of the night, she somehow felt like she'd be a little safer with her friends than at her own house. It was strange, but perhaps it was just because of the solidarity they all had.

Once she'd led her back, Momo swiveled around and smiled widely at Camila, her hands crossed behind her back.

"Thanks for taking me back, Camila! I hope we can hang out again soon!"

@Chewy Rabbits

Once she'd led her back, Momo swiveled around and smiled widely at Camila, her hands crossed behind her back.

"Thanks for taking me back, Camila! I hope we can hang out again soon!"

ypzo752.jpg

"It was no trouble! I hope so too, Momo! I really enjoy your company!"

Blowing the other girl a kiss, Camila giggled as she turned on her heel and seemed to walk off. After all, she'd done her good deed for the night. Saved Momo from getting mauled by one of Leslie's zombies and even walked her home! All that was left to do now would be to head on home and wait for Leslie to get back after he cleaned up his mess. Although, what would Leslie have really learned from the experience?

Sure, she had threatened him for doing such a foolish thing. But she would threaten the guy over anything. It'd just be same old same old if she just struck him a couple of times and tossed him in the basement. No, she had to really stick it to him! Getting the perfect idea brewing in her head, Camila reached for her cell phone as she called her house phone.

Leslie shuffled into the doorway after destroying what he figured to be the last zombie. Hearing the phone ringing, he glanced around the house. "Camila? You gonna answer that?"

No response. She must have still been walking Momo to wherever she called home. Shame Leslie couldn't have followed. Would have been something to murder Kido alongside all of her friends in their own home. Making his way over to the phone, Leslie picked it up and pressed it to his ear. "Hello?"

"Hey Rags. You finish cleaning up your mess?"

"Yes 'Mom.' You still walking the girl home?"

"Nah, she got home safe and sound thanks to me. But think I'll be sticking around for a bit. Thinking of paying someone a visit, a someone that both of us happen to know..Hehe.." Camila knew Leslie couldn't see it but the grin on her face was too much. She could barely restrain her laughter as Leslie blinked not once but twice. "...You're not going to murder Kido are you?! I though we established that I'd have her!"

"Calm yourself! I ain't killing nobody, dip. I had something else in mind. Something that's fun for both of us."

"...Both of us? How the hell am I supposed to have fun over here?"

"Wasn't talking about you, smart ass! I meant Kido and me."

It took a moment but as the gears began to move in Leslie's head, he nearly crushed the phone in anger. So, not only was he powerless to go and stop Camila, she was going to do that with the girl who had blinded him!? "You can't do this!"

"Heh, well I am. Talk to you later!"

"CAMILA!"

But it was too late. The call had ended and Leslie was left with the cold harsh truth. The chick who had turned him into a vampire and the chick who had gouged out his eye and helped kick off the manhunt for him were going to meet-up again and Leslie was stuck in Camila's house all by himself. Placing the phone back onto the reciever, Leslie slumped down onto Camila's bed as he looked up at the ceiling.

FnXe3gY.jpg

"Something terrible is happening and I don't like it."

@Kaykay

Status
Not open for further replies.