To everyone keeping an eye on the It remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but but but but but but but but but butt butt butt butt butt butts butts butts butts butts butts )': Me sad.
ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

I have no idea what's going on D: All I said was lots of butts buts o.o I won't join your cult before I get my new it movie D:

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Whenever someone says they can't see someone in a particular role, I always point to one singular example...

the-joker.jpg

Whenever someone says they can't see someone in a particular role, I always point to one singular example...
That's like, your opinion man. I personally thought he did a bad job at joker. Maybe it was the way he was written or the actor, or a combination of the two, but I didn't find him appealing. I actually don't like the trilogy as a whole... The first one was okay, but the other two were... meh.

But yeah, there are times where people can surprise you in certain roles. That doesn't mean that you can't be a little apprehensive beforehand...

Dear god Ben Afleck as batman... I dunno man.

*Edit* I also cannot see him doing well as Pennywise.... the guy the article is about, that is.

the-joker.jpg
True! However, Tim Curry was creepy without the mask. XD He was made to be Pennywise.

I didn't know they were making a new It. The new guy seems interesting I guess, but I have nothing to compare his possible performance to because I didn't watch the original.

I didn't know they were making a new It. The new guy seems interesting I guess, but I have nothing to compare his possible performance to because I didn't watch the original.
Go stand in the corner and hide your head in shame! How is that even possible? o.o

Go stand in the corner and hide your head in shame! How is that even possible? o.o
Because it's not on Netflix, and I never really found anywhere else to see it.

Plus, I can't hang a head I don't have.

See, I was in middle school when it came out. If you didn't watch it, you were considered a wuss. You got bonus points if you watched it alone, but only if you didn't have nightmares afterwards.

-raises hand-

I also have not seen the original.

Mostly because nobody I know likes scary movies and I don't want to watch it alone.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.