To everyone keeping an eye on the It remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ

Melancholia Personified
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
I'm okay with the choice, Will Poulter can act, and has shown some diversity in his roles. I see it.

With what you can do with makeup? All you really need is the Actor to be good, honestly. The original TV Miniseries is very, very dated and mired in 90's generico stuff, so I'm sure this remake will at least be an improvement like the Hills Have Eyes Remake was.

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
I hated him in Maze Runner. Not sure how I feel about it.... Been keeping up with it for a while, so we'll see... >.>

Edit: Making a small note about the director... I'm excited to see his work with 'It'. I loved how he handled season 1 of True Detective.

Where the fuck is she gonna get sunlight down there?

It's all in how they do that make-up and his acting. Hell, they could have cast Nicholas Cage as Pennywise and it'd be creepy enough because CLOWNS ARE FUCKING SCARY.
It caused me to have night terrors. I legit have residual paranoia around clows becouse of that fucking movie. I am so ready to have my fears reawakened.

YEARS OF THERAPY DOWN THE DRAIN!

• Love
Huh, I guess I hadn't heard of it.
that wasn't even clever

It caused me to have night terrors. I legit have residual paranoia around clows becouse of that fucking movie. I am so ready to have my fears reawakened.

YEARS OF THERAPY DOWN THE DRAIN!

BEEP BEEP Hellie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

Bonus points if you read that in a Nick Cage voice.

• Love
Acting chops: Really good actor, loved him in We're the millers, so for acting he can do it no doubt; I could kind of see it.

Only Tim Curry can be Pennywise/IT!!!

It has a special place in my heart. It was the first Stephen King book I ever read, and the first horror movie I ever watched all by myself. I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully someone will pick it back up, but until then I'll be in a corner crying my eyes out.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
But but but but but but but but but but butt butt butt butt butt butts butts butts butts butts butts )': Me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.