To Be Human (Supernatural Rp)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rules that minors cannot be involved in roleplays with adult content.

Reactions: Lylith
Lol I do like memes.

But, fortunately, that isn't the case either. No sparkly bullshit here. They can also compel people.

So, just wanting to throw this out there.

Roleplay requires patience, and admittedly, I'm not that patient a guy. For that, I apologize in advance. On the other hand, I completely understand when life delays or otherwise takes precedence. In that regard, I do not wish to make players feel rushed, but I may here and there ask about a post.

Also, if at any time for whatever reason you decide you no longer wish to be involved in the rp, please talk to me so we can figure out together what to do with your character if you have one. This way, it's less messy, easier, faster, and provides a possibility for re-entry at a later time.

Please and thank you. :)

Lol I do like memes.

But, fortunately, that isn't the case either. No sparkly bullshit here. They can also compel people.

Any other powers I should know about for vampires? I'm rolling around the options of demon (of various sorts. Maybe an incubus gigolo or succubus prostitute), vampire surgeon, or necromancer coroner. I was going to go mortician, but if we're trying to stay in the light, helping to catch criminals or save lives seems to be a bit more good than preparing bodies for a funeral. Of course, I wouldn't mind a little sin and seduction.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Other than the usual and compulsion, Vampires aren't anything special. They technically die and come back, so they can appear dead briefly upon being "killed". Oh! Vamps have the threshold rule too. They need to be invited into owned property.

As for blending in and such, its really for whatever they want to do. I won't lie, I think it'd be pretty damn convenient for undead and undead related beings to have access to a place like a mortuary. Accidents happen, after all, and that stuff needs covered up, ya dig?

I like your ideas, but I'm iffy in demons. Mostly because they are often considered extremely powerful. I want things fairly balanced so we don't have characters majorly lording over others. Then again, not all demons are uber strong Nonetheless, almost any kind of character you want.

Other than the usual and compulsion, Vampires aren't anything special. They technically die and come back, so they can appear dead briefly upon being "killed". Oh! Vamps have the threshold rule too. They need to be invited into owned property.

As for blending in and such, its really for whatever they want to do. I won't lie, I think it'd be pretty damn convenient for undead and undead related beings to have access to a place like a mortuary. Accidents happen, after all, and that stuff needs covered up, ya dig?

I like your ideas, but I'm iffy in demons. Mostly because they are often considered extremely powerful. I want things fairly balanced so we don't have characters majorly lording over others. Then again, not all demons are uber strong Nonetheless, almost any kind of character you want.

Yup. Witchy necromancer it is.

Consider me interested... =]

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Am I too young to be a part of this? ;0;

If you're under 18, you are. I'm sorry.

And I think I'll accept at most two more people.

If you're under 18, you are. I'm sorry.

And I think I'll accept at most two more people.

Come oooonnnnnnnnn.... I'm bored, and thinking up pages for my personal grimoire is getting boring. Especially considering the number of volumes to that thing...

Reactions: Lylith
Status
Not open for further replies.