To Be Human (Supernatural Rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Dapper Mog

Original poster
I love the supernatural theme, and I really want put a lot of emphasis the humanity part of the supernatural beings. Especially with how difficult it appears to be for them to make it as "normal".

I want to do an rp with that In mind, characters taking the roles of the people trying to be normal. Players could be various supernatural beings, trying to make due in a city, like the humans around them, only to be dragged forcefully back into the dark.

I would like a group, maybe even make it one, but only with enough people.

(This is a second interest check for this topic, although this is slightly different.)

Oooh, I'm interested, as long as it's a group RP.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Splendid. ^_^ I want it to be a group. Haven't had much luck though. Haha

I'd be interested in it as well. I love the supernatural feel to things

• Thank You
Went ahead and made the group. Its called To Be Human like this topic. I made the sheet for characters an ooc that we can talk on. I'll be adding info and such soon.

• Thank You
Would it be too much trouble to just do an ordinary RP? owo'

Lol not at all. Honestly, I just made the group in case more people decide to get involved. Its more a precaution than anything.

I will in fact make a thread here soon as the OOC and when we're all ready, I'll make the IC.

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Oh, uh, one more thing. I need to know if anyone here is uncomfortable with sexual situations, themes, and conduct in the roleplay. If you arent, I need to know now so we can work out a way to pass over it. I'm content either way, but am aiming to include it for the simple fact that it is a big part of natural existence.

If you don't want it involved, or just not to be involved in it, we can leave it to personal preference, and if necessary, restrict it to private messages. Up to everyone.

I love the supernatural theme, and I really want put a lot of emphasis the humanity part of the supernatural beings. Especially with how difficult it appears to be for them to make it as "normal".

I want to do an rp with that In mind, characters taking the roles of the people trying to be normal. Players could be various supernatural beings, trying to make due in a city, like the humans around them, only to be dragged forcefully back into the dark.

I would like a group, maybe even make it one, but only with enough people.

(This is a second interest check for this topic, although this is slightly different.)
im interested

• Thank You
Sure beans. However, being me, I must ask this about vampires and darkness:

philosoraptor-vampires-burn-night-moonlight-1326549564h.jpg

Super interested! I have time now so I'm checking everything out ^ o ^!!! I would totally like to join though, and I'm comfortable with anything.

• Thank You
Lol Philosoraptor...

Actually, in this universe, Vampires evolved past that allergy. They are a little sensitive to light, but, they don't burn.

im interested
Hey, bud, I'm sorry but, you're a little young for this topic. I hate to be that guy, but, these forums are VERY particular about these rules. I'm afraid I can't let you join due to the content that will be in this rp.

However, next time I make an rp on a supernatural theme, I will personally seek you out and invite you.

Again, I'm very sorry, but, rules are rules.

I'd be 100% okay with some sexual content, yeah.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Woo, a lot of people now. Do we want to do one big rp, or, split up into a couple? I mean, I was expecting like, a four person apartment and now we have several.

What do you all think?

Well, perhaps it will be a pent house apartment so lots more people can fit in! Or it can be a bunch on the same floor, so everyone is neighbors?

Aha, touchė, miss.

Supernatural apartments. I dig it. I shall have the ooc up soon!

• Thank You
Reactions: Lyra Meiko
Hey, bud, I'm sorry but, you're a little young for this topic. I hate to be that guy, but, these forums are VERY particular about these rules. I'm afraid I can't let you join due to the content that will be in this rp.

However, next time I make an rp on a supernatural theme, I will personally seek you out and invite you.

Again, I'm very sorry, but, rules are rules.
what rules are you talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.