TIS THE SEASON TO FEEL SICKLY!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwazi Magnum

Previously Gwazi Magnum
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
So, it's winter (for most of us), which usually means you and/or everyone you know is getting sick. Anyone been suffering from such sicknesses lately?

I just got over the Stomach Flu about two days ago... Not fun.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I got my flu shot

I'M READY JANUARY COME AND GET ME MOTHERFUCKER

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Sidhe
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Always sicc.

As soon as I think I'm getting better from months of the flu, OH WELL I GUESS NOT.

*sniff* Isn't fun, man.

Pff, people are so weak! I only get sick once a year or less and only once was during winter. I've never had the stomach flue 8D
*Laughs at all the sick people*

I haven't heard about anyone getting sick this winter, but I'm not working atm and I only meet with one friend regularly now a days, so I would miss it if someone did get sick xD

Snifflessss and sore throat rip

I haven't gotten super sick, but I have that annoying low-grade achy, under-the-weather feeling. >_>

I had a cold that lasted for at least a month this past fall semester. It had me a bit worried that it wasn't just a normal cold and instead was something worse.

Looking back on it, though, I'm pretty sure it was a normal cold, and my immune system was just flaking out due to stress and lack of sleep.

Thankfully I haven't gotten sick this winter... Yet. Usually I end up with a cold or throat infection, but nada this year.

I have a cold. This is it, Iwaku. I'm dying.

My fiance got me sick, and it was originally just a cold, but it turned into some sort of stomach flu thing. D:<
To be fair, I put him in the hospital with dysentery a few months ago, so this is minor payback.

I rarely get sick even when everyone around me is. I haven't had the flu in years and never get flu shots. Funny enough, 3 people I know who got their flu shots actually ended up getting the sickness this year, go figure.

During the winter months/cold and flu season, I make sure my diet consists of quality foods and I get as much sleep as I can. Limiting alcohol intake is also beneficial but not always possible, especially over the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.