Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.
So, it's winter (for most of us), which usually means you and/or everyone you know is getting sick. Anyone been suffering from such sicknesses lately?

I just got over the Stomach Flu about two days ago... Not fun.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I got my flu shot

I'M READY JANUARY COME AND GET ME MOTHERFUCKER

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Sidhe
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Always sicc.

As soon as I think I'm getting better from months of the flu, OH WELL I GUESS NOT.

*sniff* Isn't fun, man.

Pff, people are so weak! I only get sick once a year or less and only once was during winter. I've never had the stomach flue 8D
*Laughs at all the sick people*

I haven't heard about anyone getting sick this winter, but I'm not working atm and I only meet with one friend regularly now a days, so I would miss it if someone did get sick xD

Snifflessss and sore throat rip

I haven't gotten super sick, but I have that annoying low-grade achy, under-the-weather feeling. >_>

I had a cold that lasted for at least a month this past fall semester. It had me a bit worried that it wasn't just a normal cold and instead was something worse.

Looking back on it, though, I'm pretty sure it was a normal cold, and my immune system was just flaking out due to stress and lack of sleep.

Thankfully I haven't gotten sick this winter... Yet. Usually I end up with a cold or throat infection, but nada this year.

I have a cold. This is it, Iwaku. I'm dying.

My fiance got me sick, and it was originally just a cold, but it turned into some sort of stomach flu thing. D:<
To be fair, I put him in the hospital with dysentery a few months ago, so this is minor payback.

I rarely get sick even when everyone around me is. I haven't had the flu in years and never get flu shots. Funny enough, 3 people I know who got their flu shots actually ended up getting the sickness this year, go figure.

During the winter months/cold and flu season, I make sure my diet consists of quality foods and I get as much sleep as I can. Limiting alcohol intake is also beneficial but not always possible, especially over the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.