Time For Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Aucaman
Race: Anthro (Again hahaha)
Side: Powers (Gotta have someone on the full side of powers! ;D )
Appearance:
34516857_m.jpg

Personality: Although his curiosity sometimes gets the best of him, he's usually calm and collected. Even though he's on the side of the Powers, he treats the human beings and their adversaries quite nicely, though this may or maybe not just be because he wants to learn more from them.

Extra: He has a slight British accent (no matter how odd that sounds,) and he is also the Power's main human historian.

--

Aucaman arrived first thing in the morning to the human cells. He enjoyed arriving at this time because not as many are around, and usually everyone's asleep to have some peace and quiet. Once he walked up to the cage a brutish guard stopped him first. "Explain your business here." He said in a uniform matter.

"I'm a human historian. I've come here to gather more information." He said back, and although he was shorter than the hulking ogre, he kept his voice just as strong as his. The ogre pauses, as if contemplating.

"Very well." He finally says and clears the way to the cage. Aucaman walks up to the cage, sets down the notebook he was carrying, and sits down.

"Excuse me." He says in a gentle but at the same time loud tone. "I'm looking for Kawaku."

Kawaku flinches awake at the sound of his name being called. He rolls over to see the strange man. "That's me. What of it?"

"I heard reports about you." He stands up, with out his notebook, and walks up to the entrance of the cage. "Guard, I'd like to enter the cage."

"Yes, sir." He says in a hesitant form, but unlocks the cage and lets in in regardless. He shuts the door and locks the cage behind Aucaman.

(Sorry, long post! I'll continue this in a second post, because I'm not even done yet! ^^'' )

(Lawl, I have no clue what to do with Michi, sooooo.~ She's a just chillin, watching the cages, for an update. <3 )

Name: Gvene.
Race: Snake demon.
Side: He thinks humans are filthy and gross, so Powers.
Age: Old. The big eight-nine. He'll tell you he's twenty one.
Appearance:
ow72.jpg

Standing at a rather disappointing 5'6", Gvene has easter-egg green hair and wears a sort of jagged ornament that covers his forehead. He has a third eye under there. His eyes is a electric mint green, always wearing the matching color lipstick or having a green purse. Gvene has a maw of sharp teeth, usually the ones responsible for the spitting and the rather prominent lisp. He struts more than walks and uses a ton of emphasis with his hands or body.
Personality: Gvene is a squeamish, pathetic kind of insecure male. He's really all about fashion and trends, usually very humorous or annoying. He's obnoxious and loud, usually not thinking very quickly, and more of a loser than anything else. He's very confrontational, very domineering, and almost pitiful to others. He won't notice that though. No matter what you'll do, Gvene won't wake up from this weird lifestyle of his. It's best to just leave him be, the confused and lost male. In all, Gvene is a hardcore diva.

Name:
Bello.
Race: Human.
Side: Humans, mostly because she just wants to get out of the friggin' zoo.
Appearance:
vi6s.jpg

Even Bello is a human, she looks ghastly and sickening like a demon. With rough and extremely pale skin, her eyes are like the ones of a dead fish [clouded and dark]. Her lips are often bleeding or swollen from the immense chewing on them. Her eyelashes are long and thin, and her hair is the only silky thing on her body. She's bony and lanky, lacking any type of curves, with an unusual height of 6'0" Bello always slumps like she's sleeping, only straightening up to paint or raise her head to see.
Personality: Bello is rather confusing for others, she carries this dazed aura about her, like she's never listening or paying attention to others. Mostly just think is because the chronic smoking disorder she has, but really, she just hasn't found anything worth listening to. She walks in a clumsy way, talks in a broken speech if she isn't interested and is just plain... Awkward looking. Bello is almost normal-like if she isn't bored or actual cares for the words coming out of your mouth. She still seems a bit unhinged, has no type of physical anger, but plans out her revenge very slowly with an extreme amount of patience. Bello isn't the person you'd even consider to trust, you never know whats going on in that droopy head of hers.

[I'll post later... o-o They came out more abnormal than I visioned them to be...]

Reactions: 2 people
Aucaman sits down again, this time right in front of Kawaku. "You have quite a lot of knowledge of human history, yes? I was told by the tamer earlier. I'd like to know some of this, starting with the language you spoke."

"のような私はあなたを教えてあげましょう." (Translation: Like I'd tell you.) He says back.

"私はあなたが私が思っているよりも多くを知っている、私を信頼しています." (Trust me, I know more than you think I do.) Aucaman replies back. Kawaku can only look back in shock. "It was the old language of Japanese, yes? I know a little."

Kawaku slowly nods. "I used to have history books, but I was then captured. I don't know what happened to them. There's probably still in the same place. But that all I'll ever tell you."

"Okay then." Aucaman replies serenely. Kawaku's surprised by how quickly he let him go. "But I will return later on. Good speaking with you." He then stands and walks over the the other humans to survey them about history and if they know anything.

(Okay, now I'm done! c: )

Gvene let his eyes roam over the lifeless or annoyed humans, sitting in their cages where they belong. He shook his head, pinching his nose. "You humansth sthmell of failure and desthperation." He grumbled to one of them, his lisp invading his actual words as he flipped his front bang. Crossing his arms, he shook his head, not even sure why he was here in the first place. Gvene could see the despondency on some of them, none of them striking his heart hard enough to give them a cent of pity.

Bello was on her harden hands and knees, worn cups of various shades of black and red scattered about. She wobbled to her feet and clumsily pranced towards a cup, dipping her two fingers into it. She was painting the floor of her cage as normal. The painting was a hand being sliced by a sword, the arm coming from inside a cage. Bello ran her murky fingers over the two colored painting, other disorientated and ominous paintings staining her cage.

Rika sits up, hearing sounds of other voices that were present that weren't there before, two of which were speaking her home language, the other speaking strangely like he had a lisp and the smell of paint that reached her. I wish I could see what was going on, Rika sighed. Touching her blindfold she was tempted to take it off, but brought her hands back down, changing her mind. Getting up, she walked around the cage putting her hand on it as she walked to feel and hear the clanging vibrate and echo, guiding her until she felt the lock on the door. Obviously locked... Rika thought. Turning her head in other directions, she tried to smell and listen to her surroundings to certain that there were more people surrounding her than she thought. I should refrain from talking to my 'friends'... They'll probably think i'm crazy if I do, Rika thought to herself as she sat back down cross legged with nothing to do, but to write symbols on the ground blindly.

The night passed quickly, and soon the sun has risen and was shining down brightly on the cages. Soul flicked one of his ears as the bright light from the sun peirced through his eyelids. One of his eyes opened and he looked around. Remembering where he was and how he had got there he sighed, and slowly sat up, with a yawn. Soul stretched out and shook his head a little, before walking over to the front of the cage. He peered out throught the bars of the cage as a Keeper walked over. "Hey... when do we get food?" Soul called to the Keeper, who in return, snorted and turned his nose up at Soul before walking past the cage and dissapearing into the distance.

Name: Vela.
Race: Mortal Puppet.
Side: Currently the only side she's on, is her own. She just does whatever she feels like doing, not caring how the other sides react.
Appearance:
images

Personality: At first she didn't have much of personality to speak of, she acted how she was. A puppet, a human not born, but forged by forbidden arts. Her unnatural body is stronger, and tougher then a real human's, and is just flowing with magical properties. Magic, is quite literally, in her blood. Making her a natural mage, however this also makes her weakness the very thing she harnesses. Though she started out as a soulless doll, she had, by living and learning, earned her own true soul. Then gained some emotions, and became her own person. She still, at times appears emotionless and lifeless, however she'll show her emotions and true colors when she feels like it. Being a puppet, she does not need to eat, drink, sleep or breath in order to live, as long as she has magical energy, that is. Her magic, which she titles as "Evoke" allows her to form contracts with demons, spirits, whatever else of the sort. These contracts allow her to tap into their powers, skills and sometimes knowledge. Her eyes will glow, and change to be the same color as the person who's power she is borrowing, and also sometimes it causes a temporary, slight personality change. Currently, she has only two contracts, one with a frost demon who takes the form of a wolf, and a spirit of wind. For the most part, she is neutral between those with powers and the regular humans. But instead of doing nothing, or picking a side. She just does whatever she feels like at the moment, maybe later she will choose a side..But for now, what she thinks is the only thing that matters to her, and if that happens to help, or hurt one side or the other, she won't care. For others, it may be hard to figure out just what she is. She seems to be human, but it;s at the point of the uncanny vally. She seems human enough but..Something, just seems off about her, something strange..Creepy, not understood.

Vela was silently walking through this "zoo." a expresionless look on her face as her eyes gazed around, with their own piercing look. She made her way towards the cages and casually looked in on the people who were inside, lightly closing her eyes as she let's out a soft sigh. Not sure of why they felt the need to do this, what purpose did locking human's up serve? This question was quickly pushed to the back of her mind as she took a deeper look into the cage. Looking past the bars as a very small, unnoticeable smirk creeped upon her face. Getting a few ideas of what to do, all of today she had been rather..Bored, but maybe there was something to do here. Vela didn't even think of the possible drawbacks to what she may do, merely cracking her knuckles and tilting her head a bit as she seriously considered doing something.

Though she got a little distracted when she noticed another female watching the cages, blinking a bit as she gently walked towards Michi. Waving up a hand as she blandly said "Hello."

Status
Not open for further replies.