Till Death Do Us Part

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, please." Eliza said, getting up slowly.

John stood up, walking over to her and helping her up. He'd admit, this was the first time he'd had to help someone like this. He'd been around people with these kinds of injuries, but he'd never been the one helping them.

With his help, Eliza started to hop downstairs. She hated being helped but it didn't feel as demeaning when John helped her. She was glad that the man was going to help her on her journey.

John looked at her, then asked the question he'd been thinking about since she mentioned 'disguises'. "Are you going to...paint my face?"

"Yes. Just to change your race." Eliza said. "You know how there are nymph slaves? Well we're going to pretend you're a forest nymph and I'm your crippled master." She sat down at a table.

A...forest nymph? "How would I even do that?" John had to admit, he was confused. What the hell would he have to do for that?

"Just let me do the work. You're gonna have to take off most of your clothes though if you want me to do a good job." Eliza said, ordering a beer.

"I can do that," John replied, swallowing. He didn't particularly like stripping down in front of others. He'd do it, dammit, but he definitely wouldn't like it. "Just not here." He slid into the seat beside her, hoping that he'd concealed the nervousness in his voice.

"Of course not! We'd do it up in my room." Eliza said. A man who was walking by and heard Eliza's statement blushed and continued walking.

John rolled his eyes after the man passed, then nodded. "Good." That was...reassuring. It didn't get rid of the nervousness, but it helped. "When?"

((Fuck, I did not see this! I'm so sorry!)

"Tomorrow. That's when the circus arrives." Eliza said, stretching.

(( It's okay, I figured as much. c: ))

John nodded. "Better get some rest, then," he said, looking at her and finishing his drink.

"That would be wise, yes." Eliza said, nodding.

((I'm so sorry but I am just wiped. I'm gonna have to call it a day. I'll roleplay with ya later?))

(( Alright. Get some rest, then. c: ))

He stood up, stretching out his arms. Then he gently helped Eliza up and guided her up the stairs.

Eliza noticed how gently he was always handling her. "You're gentle with me." She said aloud, almost as if questioning it.

"Well, yeah. I'm gentle around people I'm not trying to kill." John wasn't sure why he'd adopted the practice. Maybe it was because he was afraid of hurting others? That made no sense, though. Although, now that he thought about it, he was more gentle with her than he was with most people. Weird.

"Well ain't that nice. Even the people who aren't trying to kill me are usually rougher than you are." Eliza said, shrugging. She hopped up the stairs with his help and reached her room, trying to open it without him doing it for her.

"I dunno. Bit scared of hurting people, I guess?" John watched her try and open the door, not intervening. Not unless he needed to.

Eliza smiled as she opened the door. "Success!" She said, proud of her little victory. "And I can see why you're scared to hurt people. You got big muscles and the like."

Status
Not open for further replies.