'Til Death do You Part (Medieval Arranged Marriage) OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lxngdon

Original poster

• [BCOLOR=#333333]V E S C E R O S[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]The country of Vesceros has long been a divided one; despite being under the rule of a single emperor the land has always been divided into twelve kingdoms, each with their own royalty, cultures and purposes in regards to the economy of the land. Alliances and enemies have been formed between these kingdoms, and wars constantly plague the Empire.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Emperor Nathaniel de Verossa, the sixteenth of his generation to rule the entire country, is growing old. Without an heir, he has decided that the eldest heir or heiress of each of the kingdoms in his Empire will be married to that of another kingdom. This will not only eradicate the wars of the country, but will also help the Vescerosian Council determine the new Emperor and Empress; the couple who best rules their kingdom for a year after they are married will rule the entire empire.[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=#333333]M O O R V A I N S[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: plains[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Moorvains is the most economically powerful kingdom in the country, besides the Capital. The people are merchants and farmers who occupy the plains with huge trading towns or fields for livestock. People travel all the way across the country to sell their products in Moorvains. Due to the country's close proximity to the Capital, they are very involved in politics.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]R A S T S T H W H A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: tropical/jungle[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A kingdom known for its hardworking people, great surplus of food, its sugar and its rum. They're seen as drunkards due to the association with the strong drink, but they actually have a legendary tolerance for the stuff and don't even get fazed by normal amounts. They're not technologically advanced and are scene as a "primitive" nation.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]R A H ' V I R A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: desert[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A nation inhabited solely for the sake of its bountiful supply of gold and silver, there isn't much water that's drinkable and most towns gain it from underground. They are next to the ocean and make steady profits mining salts as well. They're known as shrewd traders and have a pessimistic outlook on life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]V E L A N C H A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: mountains[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]This kingdom is hidden in a valley, bordered on all sides by huge, treacherous mountains only the citizens know how to properly navigate. Inside the valley is the largest military base in Vesceros; the warmongering Velanchians consider it an honour to die in battle. They are a powerful kingdom due to their impressive military prowess but can occasionally be persuaded to fight for another kingdom, usually for money. They have a rivarly with Cavanaugh.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]C A V A N A U G H[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: mountains[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Easily the most opulent kingdom, Cavanaugh is renowned for their precious gems and dazzling jewellery. The kingdom is made of several large mining families who make tonnes of gold and silver from the precious stones they find in their mountains, which are slightly smaller than that of Velancha. Cavanaugh has a rivalry with Velancha due to their close proximity. The Cavanaugh royals are the richest.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]G R E N D E L H E I M[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: northlands[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A country made of hard, frozen men and powerful animals. It always snows and it always teems with life in defiance to that. They're known for their superior breeds of hunting dogs, ice that they export in massive, tonne weighing blocks to keep it from melting quickly, and their legendary prey that's hunt for both necessity and sport. They're seen as incredibly fierce and territorial and absolutely hate hot weather.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]D E T R O V A S I A[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: ocean[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]An island nation off the coast of Rah'vira, it mainly exports fish and pearls. Seen as rather primitive and a jolly folk, they supply the desert country with most of its food through dried fish in exchange for financial backing in matters of political intrigue.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]S A N C T U A R Y[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: semi-desert[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Simply named 'Sanctuary', this nation is the crime capital of Vesceros and is referred to as 'Paradise for Escapees'. Every year, hundreds of exiled citizens from other kingdoms flee to Sanctuary to start a new life. Crime is abundant there but the harsh guards manage to keep things relatively under control. This nation is very independent, with small farms here and there, but they still need to import from other nations. They offer mercenaries in return.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]W R A L T H O N[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: forest [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]The vasts forest of Wralthon are home to the best archers and hunters in the land. The kingdom is also home to loggers who export large amounts of timber to other kingdoms. Despite wood being their main export they still manage to keep the forests of Wralthon vast and lush. Wralthon has an alliance with Grendelheim as they trade wood for hunting dogs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]D U V A R I A N[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: wasteland[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]A dry wasteland with little rain and no prospects, Duvarian is occupied by industries and factories that import raw materials from other kingdoms and turn them into completed products. Most people who work in Duvarian are middle-class or poor; only the royal family are well off. Many Duvarians travel to Moorvains to sell the products they are unable to sell to other kingdoms.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]M O O N S A G E[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: forest[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Moonsage is the religious capital of Vesceros. They take the religion of Saatham, the most commonly practiced religion in Vesceros, very seriously and are incredibly faithful. They also experiment with natural herbal remedies and reject the concept of modern medicine. Moonsage is the weakest kingdom economically but the people and royals are content with their way of life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]T A L O R[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIOME: tundra[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]The most intellectual scholars and wisest teachers in the land come from Talor. Scientists, inventors, scholars, academics and writers make up the population of Talor. The kingdom is filled with the largest and best known schools, universities and libraries in all of Vesceros. Those from Talor look down upon those from Moonsage as they refuse to accept the advances of science.[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF MOORVAINS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]female[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by @Shayla[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Adrianna @Pasi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF RASTSTHWA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]male[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Mistokhida Grabev: played by @Lurcolm[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF RAH'VIRA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by ___[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF VELANCHA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Dratae Kynch: played by @Ulysses[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Yeshra AdharaEIR OF[BCOLOR=#333333] CAVANAUGH[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]: reserved by @DANAsaur [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF GRENDELHEIM[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by @Vio[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF DETROVASIA[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Calder Balsam-Anise Vann: reserved by @MaryGoldRound[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF SANCTUARY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Odessa Delyth Lupus II: played by @Mysty [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF WRALTHON[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Akinyi Masika: reserved by @Darru[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF DUVARIAN[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]___: reserved by @Justinaholic[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF MOONSAGE[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Andelina de la Vaceska: played by @lxngdon[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Sebastian de la Vaceska: played by @Akashi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HEIR OF TALOR[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]Nikolay Chernev: played by @Aleksandar[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Current male to female count: 6 : 7[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]1. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]2. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]3. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]4. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]5. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]7. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]8. ___ x ___[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333](The pairings will be determined by lxngdon and Lurcolm, and will be announced when all places have been taken.[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]NAME[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]PRONUNCIATION[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]NICKNAME/S[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]AGE (between 16 and 26)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]BIRTHDAY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]KINGDOM[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HAIR[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]EYES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]HEIGHT[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]WEIGHT[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]SKIN[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]DRESS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]PIERCINGS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]MARKS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]PERSONALITY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]LIKES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]DISLIKES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]HOBBIES[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]HABITS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]SECRETS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]FAMILY[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]FRIENDS[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]OTHER RELATIONS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]PERSONAL HISTORY (optional)[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]OTHER INFORMATIOM[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]1. Unless this is changed by myself or the co-GM, only one character is allowed per player, and only one character per kingdom.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]2. The pairings will ultimately be decided by lxngdon and Lurcolm. If you have a major issue with the character yours has been paired with, please let us know, but otherwise, our decision is final.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]3. Only heterosexual pairings will be made. I have no issues with the LGBT community (being bisexual myself) but for the sake of the medieval setting, these pairings will be straight. However, you can make a gay character if you think that would be good.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]4. Please respect one another OOC.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]5. Put "long live the king" at the end of your CS in a bright colour to prove you have read the rules.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]6. Please stick to the CS I have provided. If you want to add additional information, that is fine, but please stick to the template.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]7. Only realistic face claims are allowed.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]8. THIS ROLEPLAY IS BEST COME, BEST DRESSED! You need to get in first in order to secure the kingdom you want. [/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]9. Please, have fun! This is the most important part![/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#333333]10. NO SEXUAL SCENES: fade to black only. I don't mind if you go into explicit detail in PMs.[/BCOLOR]
  •  

• [BCOLOR=#333333]- The roleplay will start with a Grand Ball in the Capital, which is where the Emperor lives, where all the characters will meet and interact with one another for the first time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]- The roleplay will stretch a little into the ruling of each individual kingdom. The pairings will go to the kingdom of the man; the female's kingdom will be ruled by their parents and inherited by their younger siblings. So, if you're playing a female, make sure they have a younger sibling.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]- The main religion of the country is Saatham, which is predominately practiced in Moonsage. It follows the same idea as Christianity; they follow one deity, Vellha, and practices in the ideals of peace, prosperity and selflessness. There are no dietary restrictions but it does forbid sexual interactions before marriage. They have priests and churches.[/BCOLOR]

GMs: @lxngdon and @Lurcolm

Tagging people who showed interest: @Shayla @Pasi @DelilahSparks @-Vesper- @Vio @MaryGoldRound @Ulysses @Alexstrasza @Mysty @derelict_lilyflower @Darru @DANAsaur @LostInWonderLand @Nightwing95

We may actually need to open up more spaces.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mysty and Darru
Duly noted. And I shall gladly do so if I need to.
Good, that'll motivate me even more XD. Like a coach yelling at their player to do better.

Reactions: lxngdon
I have to wait until everyone finishes their characters
Understandable. I agree with you on that. Though I've seen a lot of RPs lose players the longer an RP is held back because all of the players have not finished their CSes, or didn't finish them after a deadline they themselves set. It either ends up dying before an IC has been made, or the wait is prolonged upto a month or yeah, even two. This OOC has been up for about two weeks.

Everyone is busy with real life and so on, which I understand, but at this point I think its okay to yell at those who've yet to post a CS. To keep the pace up etc. I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, I am looking forward to this RP as much as the others. Again, I know you have to wait for others to finish their CSes because all kingdoms needs their prince and/or princess to be ready.

I just want to get things rolling, that's all. I know you're the GM, and I'm not. I am just concerned RPer. Anyhow, I respect your decision :))

• Thank You
I'm redoing mine like Justin. I have no excuses as no one really cares lol but I'm get it done by tomorrow as well. Though inspiration is striking so.. Soon

Working on Tinker Prince now^^.

TINKER PRINCE OF DUVARIAN

█ █ █NAME✦
Prince Jael Julian Jaquez

█ █ █PRONUNCIATION✦
YAH-eel ||| j OO - l ee - uh n ||| Yah-KEHZ

█ █ █NICKNAMES✦
J. J. // Tinker Prince // Robotic Wizard // Prince of Robots

█ █ █AGE✦
Twenty-One

█ █ █BIRTHDAY✦
Nov. 25th

█ █ █KINGDOM✦
Prince of Duvarian (The Steampunk Kingdom)

█ █ █HAIR✦
Coal Black in color.
Kept short and smooth/silky.
Low maintenance to keep up with it.

█ █ █EYES✦
Dark Chocolate in color.
Intense and mysterious.
Upturned.

█ █ █HEIGHT✦
5'9"

█ █ █WEIGHT✦
Around 170lbs. & 176lbs.

█ █ █SKIN✦
Milky White with a Light Tan Tint.

█ █ █DRESS✦
Prince Jael's clothing style represents his kingdom in every way and form. He wears mostly grey, brown and gold color clothing and most of his outfits have some type of metal infused into the leather or cotton attire. He doesn't really dress for anyone, but himself. He wears whatever feels right at the moment and doesn't dwell on his clothing as much as other heirs might.

Examples
One
Two
Three
Four

█ █ █PIERCINGS✦
N/A

█ █ █MARKS✦
A sun-shaped dollar coin sized birthmark on the back of his right thigh.
A medium-sized crescent shaped scar on his left bicep, from a bad fall when he was younger.
Prince Jael has no tattoos and he doesn't believe in marking your body up with false art.

█ █ █PERSONALITY✦
Positive Traits:
Bold (✧) Intelligent (✧) Creative (✧) Helpful (✧) Inventive (✧) Independent (✧) Diplomatic (✧) People Person (✧) Entertaining (✧) Oddly Charismatic

Neutral Traits: Opinionated (✧) Aggressive (✧) Forgetful (✧) Idealistic

Negative Traits: Antisocial At Times (✧) Secretive (✧) Guarded (✧) Stubborn (✧) Confrontational (✧) Judgmental

Prince Jael of Duvarian is a well respected man in his kingdom; he takes care of his people in every way possible.
Though his kingdom is not the most grandest and most wealthy of the twelve kingdoms, his people are one of the most cared for. He treats all of his citizens as family, opening his home to any Duvarian in needs of shelter or assistance. While he treats his citizens with the utmost respect; when it comes to the other kingdoms, Jael rarely interacts with them. He sees them all as power hungry psychopaths. He's a very down to earth Prince who doesn't care for the more lavish and outlandish life style. He hates seeing a pompous person rule over the less fortunate ones. He gets disgusted just by the sight of someone using their name and status to take down others. His kingdom doesn't do business with most other kingdoms, except Moorvain for obvious reasons. His favorite thing to do is inventing new robotic servants and creating new mechanical items. He can get lost in his own world with he gets to tinkering and creating new and useful items. He's very independent and would rather work on his on most times when it comes to anything. Jael isn't all antisocial and judgmental; The Tinker Prince does have a fun side that most of Duvarian knows about and has witnessed. Close people to Jael love him for his free-spirited mind; always keeping hope in his heart for his kingdom and his people.

█ █ █LIKES✦
All types and forms of metals. Jewels. Rare Jewels (Best way to get him to talk with another kingdom, rare jewels and metals). Duvarian. Holidays. Robotic Servants. Helping Others (Duvarians). Creating new items and weaponry. Mechanical Weaponry. Ranged Weaponry. Bombs. Visiting Duvarian Citizens. The love and respect of his people. Summer. Fall. Orange. Gold. Brown. Grey. Black. Mechanical Horses. Jokes. Drinks. Sweets. Loyalty. Intelligent Individuals. Mature Individuals. Independence. Swimming. Humble Princes and Princesses. Intelligent Conversations. Light Rain. Hard Labor. Working Outdoors. Blacksmithing. Determination. Respect. Love. Quiet Spaces. Darkness.

█ █ █DISLIKES✦
Snobs. Liars. Abuse. Users. Human Servants. Other Kingdoms. Schemers. Cats. Breaking Things. Reckless Behavior. Conceited Assholes. Pretty Boys. Bitchy Girls. Douchebags. His creations being broken or misused.

█ █ █HOBBIES✦
Tinkering. Creating Things. Visiting the citizens of Duvarian. Fixing his mechanical servants. Flying. Swimming. Collecting Rare Metals & Jewels. Learning new things. Reading. Entertaining his citizens. Helping his citizens. Watching the stars.

█ █ █HABITS✦
When Jael sees that something needs to be fixed or tinkered with, he will drop everything and tend to whatever needs his gifted hands.

Jael bites his nails a lot with he gets angry or nervous; it helps him stay calm and not lose his cool around other Heirs and Heiresses.

Jael has a habit of rolling his eyes and sighing A LOT when a pompous royal speaks to him about anything; he's very stubborn and becomes highly rude when someone says or does something he finds conceited and condescending in anyway.

█ █ █SECRETS✦
Jael once blew up a citizen's entire home when he was five because he had stolen one of his father's explosive prototype robots. Only his family members know that he was the one that killed the entire family inside the home. He didn't intend for the small explosive robot to get out of the castle and find itself in the wrong hands of the dead family's youngest son, who bashed it against the ground; like most little kids do. This might be reason why he now always goes and helps his citizens and why he is very possessive when it comes to his creations; his guilt still lives inside of him.

█ █ █FAMILY✦
King Raphael Jael Jaquez (Father)
Queen Yolanda Mariah Jaquez (Mother)
Princess Gabriella Petunia Jaquez (Sister)
Prince Henrik Raphael Jaquez (Brother)
Prince Ian Nigel Jaquez (Brother)
Lord Hanz (Family Dog)

█ █ █FRIENDS✦
Henrik Delfein (Friend of ten years)/Duvarian's Main Blacksmith
Yenette Jubilee (Friend of fifteen years/ex-girlfriend) Duvarian's Fairest Maiden

█ █ █OTHER RELATIONS✦
Guardian Pharaoh-Robotic Servant/Royal Guard for The Prince of Duvarian

█ █ █PERSONAL HISTORY✦
Prince Jael of Duvarian is the eldest child of The Jaquez Family; the family that has ruled over Duvarian for centuries now. He grew up watching his father work and create beautiful things that most wouldn't even believe could be reality. His father's imagination and optimism was something that most only hoped they could have just a little of. Jael grew up knowing that he could be and do anything he wanted, as long as he stayed determined and worked for it. He wasn't raised like most other royal children; his parents made him do his own chores and they made him learn many of the citizens of Duvarian's names at the age of seven. He had a few problems when he was younger; like accidently causing the death of a family of four when he was five. He also once fell out of the Castle's lowest window; he had created wings and thought he could fly. It didn't work well. Luckily he only got his arm messed up, it healed a few months later. He has always showed off the nasty scar when people ask about it.

Over the years, with three more siblings coming after him, Jael was groomed to rule all of Duvarian one day and he was taken under his father's wing and learned everything it meant to be the Future King of Duvarian. He learned that his world was much different than others. He was born into one of the less fortunate kingdoms; while his family was wealthy and royals, they weren't the most wealthiest; living that type of life benefited him in ways most would never understand.

Jael was never a snobbish and selfish type of royal; he made friends with many of the commoners' children; sharing his things with them and letting them come to his family's castle. Where they would see his father's inventions and live like royals for just a few hours. He became very antisocial towards other kingdoms after hearing stories about how the other royals of the eleven other kingdoms acted and treated their people. Most of the stories were told to him by his grandparents, who ruled at a time when the other kingdoms were set in their old ways. He hasn't ever been out of Duvarian in his life and he has been sheltered from the world outside of Duvarian for as long as he can remember.

█ █ █OTHER INFORMATION✦
"LONG LIVE THE KING!"

FC: Bradley Veragten
Color Codes: #B04F00 & #C5B358
Theme Song: Kat Dahlia - Tumbao

• Love
I'm done but it's on my laptop and it's still packed away. But when I unpack it I will post.

TINKER PRINCE OF DUVARIAN

█ █ █NAME✦
Prince Jael Julian Jaquez

█ █ █PRONUNCIATION✦
YAH-eel ||| j OO - l ee - uh n ||| Yah-KEHZ

█ █ █NICKNAMES✦
J. J. // Tinker Prince // Robotic Wizard // Prince of Robots

█ █ █AGE✦
Twenty-One

█ █ █BIRTHDAY✦
Nov. 25th

█ █ █KINGDOM✦
Prince of Duvarian (The Steampunk Kingdom)

█ █ █HAIR✦
Coal Black in color.
Kept short and smooth/silky.
Low maintenance to keep up with it.

█ █ █EYES✦
Dark Chocolate in color.
Intense and mysterious.
Upturned.

█ █ █HEIGHT✦
5'9"

█ █ █WEIGHT✦
Around 170lbs. & 176lbs.

█ █ █SKIN✦
Milky White with a Light Tan Tint.

█ █ █DRESS✦
Prince Jael's clothing style represents his kingdom in every way and form. He wears mostly grey, brown and gold color clothing and most of his outfits have some type of metal infused into the leather or cotton attire. He doesn't really dress for anyone, but himself. He wears whatever feels right at the moment and doesn't dwell on his clothing as much as other heirs might.

Examples
One
Two
Three
Four

█ █ █PIERCINGS✦
N/A

█ █ █MARKS✦
A sun-shaped dollar coin sized birthmark on the back of his right thigh.
A medium-sized crescent shaped scar on his left bicep, from a bad fall when he was younger.
Prince Jael has no tattoos and he doesn't believe in marking your body up with false art.

█ █ █PERSONALITY✦
Positive Traits:
Bold (✧) Intelligent (✧) Creative (✧) Helpful (✧) Inventive (✧) Independent (✧) Diplomatic (✧) People Person (✧) Entertaining (✧) Oddly Charismatic

Neutral Traits: Opinionated (✧) Aggressive (✧) Forgetful (✧) Idealistic

Negative Traits: Antisocial At Times (✧) Secretive (✧) Guarded (✧) Stubborn (✧) Confrontational (✧) Judgmental

Prince Jael of Duvarian is a well respected man in his kingdom; he takes care of his people in every way possible.
Though his kingdom is not the most grandest and most wealthy of the twelve kingdoms, his people are one of the most cared for. He treats all of his citizens as family, opening his home to any Duvarian in needs of shelter or assistance. While he treats his citizens with the utmost respect; when it comes to the other kingdoms, Jael rarely interacts with them. He sees them all as power hungry psychopaths. He's a very down to earth Prince who doesn't care for the more lavish and outlandish life style. He hates seeing a pompous person rule over the less fortunate ones. He gets disgusted just by the sight of someone using their name and status to take down others. His kingdom doesn't do business with most other kingdoms, except Moorvain for obvious reasons. His favorite thing to do is inventing new robotic servants and creating new mechanical items. He can get lost in his own world with he gets to tinkering and creating new and useful items. He's very independent and would rather work on his on most times when it comes to anything. Jael isn't all antisocial and judgmental; The Tinker Prince does have a fun side that most of Duvarian knows about and has witnessed. Close people to Jael love him for his free-spirited mind; always keeping hope in his heart for his kingdom and his people.

█ █ █LIKES✦
All types and forms of metals. Jewels. Rare Jewels (Best way to get him to talk with another kingdom, rare jewels and metals). Duvarian. Holidays. Robotic Servants. Helping Others (Duvarians). Creating new items and weaponry. Mechanical Weaponry. Ranged Weaponry. Bombs. Visiting Duvarian Citizens. The love and respect of his people. Summer. Fall. Orange. Gold. Brown. Grey. Black. Mechanical Horses. Jokes. Drinks. Sweets. Loyalty. Intelligent Individuals. Mature Individuals. Independence. Swimming. Humble Princes and Princesses. Intelligent Conversations. Light Rain. Hard Labor. Working Outdoors. Blacksmithing. Determination. Respect. Love. Quiet Spaces. Darkness.

█ █ █DISLIKES✦
Snobs. Liars. Abuse. Users. Human Servants. Other Kingdoms. Schemers. Cats. Breaking Things. Reckless Behavior. Conceited Assholes. Pretty Boys. Bitchy Girls. Douchebags. His creations being broken or misused.

█ █ █HOBBIES✦
Tinkering. Creating Things. Visiting the citizens of Duvarian. Fixing his mechanical servants. Flying. Swimming. Collecting Rare Metals & Jewels. Learning new things. Reading. Entertaining his citizens. Helping his citizens. Watching the stars.

█ █ █HABITS✦
When Jael sees that something needs to be fixed or tinkered with, he will drop everything and tend to whatever needs his gifted hands.

Jael bites his nails a lot with he gets angry or nervous; it helps him stay calm and not lose his cool around other Heirs and Heiresses.

Jael has a habit of rolling his eyes and sighing A LOT when a pompous royal speaks to him about anything; he's very stubborn and becomes highly rude when someone says or does something he finds conceited and condescending in anyway.

█ █ █SECRETS✦
Jael once blew up a citizen's entire home when he was five because he had stolen one of his father's explosive prototype robots. Only his family members know that he was the one that killed the entire family inside the home. He didn't intend for the small explosive robot to get out of the castle and find itself in the wrong hands of the dead family's youngest son, who bashed it against the ground; like most little kids do. This might be reason why he now always goes and helps his citizens and why he is very possessive when it comes to his creations; his guilt still lives inside of him.

█ █ █FAMILY✦
King Raphael Jael Jaquez (Father)
Queen Yolanda Mariah Jaquez (Mother)
Princess Gabriella Petunia Jaquez (Sister)
Prince Henrik Raphael Jaquez (Brother)
Prince Ian Nigel Jaquez (Brother)
Lord Hanz (Family Dog)

█ █ █FRIENDS✦
Henrik Delfein (Friend of ten years)/Duvarian's Main Blacksmith
Yenette Jubilee (Friend of fifteen years/ex-girlfriend) Duvarian's Fairest Maiden

█ █ █OTHER RELATIONS✦
Guardian Pharaoh-Robotic Servant/Royal Guard for The Prince of Duvarian

█ █ █PERSONAL HISTORY✦
Prince Jael of Duvarian is the eldest child of The Jaquez Family; the family that has ruled over Duvarian for centuries now. He grew up watching his father work and create beautiful things that most wouldn't even believe could be reality. His father's imagination and optimism was something that most only hoped they could have just a little of. Jael grew up knowing that he could be and do anything he wanted, as long as he stayed determined and worked for it. He wasn't raised like most other royal children; his parents made him do his own chores and they made him learn many of the citizens of Duvarian's names at the age of seven. He had a few problems when he was younger; like accidently causing the death of a family of four when he was five. He also once fell out of the Castle's lowest window; he had created wings and thought he could fly. It didn't work well. Luckily he only got his arm messed up, it healed a few months later. He has always showed off the nasty scar when people ask about it.

Over the years, with three more siblings coming after him, Jael was groomed to rule all of Duvarian one day and he was taken under his father's wing and learned everything it meant to be the Future King of Duvarian. He learned that his world was much different than others. He was born into one of the less fortunate kingdoms; while his family was wealthy and royals, they weren't the most wealthiest; living that type of life benefited him in ways most would never understand.

Jael was never a snobbish and selfish type of royal; he made friends with many of the commoners' children; sharing his things with them and letting them come to his family's castle. Where they would see his father's inventions and live like royals for just a few hours. He became very antisocial towards other kingdoms after hearing stories about how the other royals of the eleven other kingdoms acted and treated their people. Most of the stories were told to him by his grandparents, who ruled at a time when the other kingdoms were set in their old ways. He hasn't ever been out of Duvarian in his life and he has been sheltered from the world outside of Duvarian for as long as he can remember.

█ █ █OTHER INFORMATION✦
"LONG LIVE THE KING!"

FC: Bradley Veragten
Color Codes: #B04F00 & #C5B358
Theme Song: Kat Dahlia - Tumbao

Accepted. I'll add him to the list as soon as I get back to my laptop

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
I'm here! :D

Once I find the picture I posted I'll get to work.

Okay, got my laptop, posting right away! :D

Guys, please try and get your CSs up soon. We don't want to keep this in OOC for that much longer.

Guys, please try and get your CSs up soon. We don't want to keep this in OOC for that much longer.
who hasn't posted? Vio and Shayla?

@Shayla
I know you said your threads have been messy so tagging you so you know that need to get cs up XD

• Thank You
Soo my laptop is dead... and i was gone for so long ^-^" and I still try to be alive...RL is ugly... -_-"
Can't wait :)

@Shayla
I know you said your threads have been messy so tagging you so you know that need to get cs up XD
Thank you and damn all my alerts! I have mine halfway done and will be up tonight.

Reactions: Pysren
Status
Not open for further replies.