Tiger's Secret

Miley's heart was beating so fast she was pretty sure the entire city could hear it. She was so tempted to kiss him but resisted. He might not even like me, she thought to herself. She continued staring into his wonderful eyes as if trying to figure out what he was thinking.

Haiden finally decided to set her upright again and let go of her warm figure. He stepped back a foot and handed her a note that he had written earlier.
"Don't read this until I leave okay?" He pleaded with her and winked. He smiled his big grin and brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "I'll see you in class tomorrow." He turned and walked away back towards Hailey again. He turned back to look at Miley and gave her one more little grin before he turned a corner.

The note reads:

Dearest Miley,
I know we haven't known eachother for long, but I have this connection to you. I can't explain it but in my every waking moment you are the one thing on my mind. Please know that I want to get to know who you are and I want to protect you. I'm sorry if this is freaking you out...but it's all true. text me if you'd like to....(557)-456-9055.

-All my hope, Haiden

When he left Miley read it. When she was done she was grinning from ear to ear. Her mind screams 'HE DOES LIKE ME!!' She immidiatly grabbed her phone from her pocket and put his number in. When the final bell rang... class was over. She rushed home, her first day of school was a complete success! She passed her mom, "School went great thanks for asking!" she said before her mother could even ask anything.
She closed the door to her room and smiled at her phone. Should I text him now? she thought to herself. Eventually she decided to text him.
She wrote:
Hello Haiden it is Miley!
I just want you to know I felt the exact same connection! I cannot stop thinking about you! Strange I know but it is the truth!
~Yours Truly,
Miley <3~

((sorry about taking so long >.<))

Michael walked behind them watching them intently. He watched to see if he could decipher their supernatural abilities. He wasn't giving up on his hunch about them.

((I'm so confused....someone fill me in???))

((Okay so the school has now ended the first day, Haiden was over talking to Miley when your character showed up and was being hugged by Hailey. Now everyone went home and we are going to start the next day okay? filled in now?))

Haiden practically leaped for his phone when it went off and at the sight of the first line of her text, he felt like he could fly. He dared not show Hailey the text though, he was a firm believer in privacy. He texted her back.
"Is it strange that I miss you already?" He put a winky face and hit send. He felt his hear begin to race again at the thought of her warm fingertips on his skin.

Sam grabbed his phone. "Hay Hailey. What happen yesterday?" He text. He walked to the story.

Miley smiled and texted back:
We need to hang out! (:

Hailey awoke to the sound of her phone and noticed Haiden was asleep with his on his chest. He had clearly been texting someone late last night. She smiled to herself and checked her phone, it was Sam. She replied:
"Oh god! I'm so sorry but I ran into an old friend (Michael) And we got caught up in catching up! So sorry!" She hesitated on this next part, but sent it anyways, "Want to meet me at school for lunch? We can go to somewhere close by so I won't get in trouble."

Before Haiden went to bed he saw Miley's text and was ready to reply but sleep overtook him. When he woke, he wanted to punch himself for not texting her back. He decided to start the day new with cuter conversation.
"Good morning beautiful." He hit send and saw his hands shaking. He shook the nervousness from his head and started getting dressed. Hailey was also consumed in her phone.

He grabbed some stuff to snack on for later. He bot it. He herd his phone go off and looked at it. "Sure that sounds good." He texted as he left the store.

Hailey smiled and got up and dressed. She decided to dress more like Sam would probably like and threw on a shirt that showed her mid drift, combat boots and black skinny jeans. She threw her hair into a messy bun and wore her brother's fingerless gloves. When Haiden saw her he laughed.
"Hey, Halloween in a few months out stupid!" He said between laughs. Hailey just flipped him off and went to put on her eyeliner.

The next day Miley woke up and texted back, "Morning (:"
Then she got dressed and put on a red t-shirt, a short black skirt, white leggings and black boots. She looked herself in the mirror, smiled and walked out the door.

Michael awoke. His body steaming. His bed practically burnt to ashes. He had another nightmare. Another bad one. He replaces his bed at least once a month, so he was used to it, but right now he had to get ready for school again. He hoped to meet Haley, Haiden, and the other's on the way to school. Because when ever Michael has a nightmare it means something bad is going to happen today. Something bad that he can prevent with his abilities, how ever, he finds this as a chance to find out about the other's abilities. His plan was to stick with them the whole day and see what happened. He through on a red tank-top, and black skinny Jeans. He then threw on some aviator sunglasses. He put on his Converse and ran out of the door to his room. He yelled downstairs. "Mom we need another mattress, it was another nightmare." Michael practically lunged down the stairs from the second floor to the first floor of his house. He waved at his mother before leaving the house. Now all there was left to do was wait for the others.

Hailey and Haiden usually tried their best not to match outfits, but sometimes things just worked out that way. Today they left the house both wearing red shirts with black converse, how cute right? Haiden was angry because Hailey had refused to change after seeing they were wearing the same thing. He shrugged it off and walked down the street. He rounded a corner and hit Michael right in the chest.
"Damn bro-" He started to get angry then realized who it was, "Oh sorry man! I thought you were some other guy!" He stuck out a hand for Michael to shake and Hailey walked up beside him.
"Hi!" She squealed and wrapped her arms around him in a warm hug. She always loved hugging him.

(From now on Hailey's words will be in purple and Haiden's will be in red)

Miley got on her blue motorcycle and drove off to school.

Sam walked around the school. He said sat and waited for lunch time.

Michael coughed smoke and his ribs began to glow through his skin. "Okay one you didn't see that, and two it's all good." Michael was surprised at the feel of sudden arms wrapping around him. "Oh hey Hailey!" he hugged back before shaking Haiden's hand. "I was waiting for you guys, if you didn't notice," he chuckled a little bit.

Haiden laughed within himself and tried to pry Hailey from Michael's body.
"Stop it! You're suffocating the guy!" He swat at Hailey's arms and she frowned in annoyance, but then let go. She smiled up at Michael and winked subtly.
"It's great to see you this morning....but why were you looking for us?" hailey whispered, as if she didn't want Haiden to hear her, but he did.