Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Medieval, Modern Fantasy, Romance, Yaoi, Post Apocalyptic, Apocalypse, Magical, Horror.
Yeah I kind of......okay I really want to do a Tiger & Bunny roleplay.

Based off the show, so basically we can be Tiger and Bunny or we can play OC's or whatever.
Bold ones are the parts I would play. I am open to more pairings too.

Tiger x Bunny
Tiger x OC
Bunny
x OC
OC x OC

Obviously this would pretty much MxM Of course I'm open to MxF.

I like a good mixture of plot and smut.
I'm open to pretty much everything. I always say don't knock it until you try it, the only exception is water works. If you don't know what I mean don't worry about it.

If it hasn't become too obvious I love Tiger.

This is quite the unique RP. I would like to be your partner!

Yay! Is there a particualar pairing you cared for?

Did you want to play OC's, Tiger & Bunny, or a mix of the two?

Okay then we can do that.

Where do we want to start?

I don't know. Perhaps a new base/the arrival of a new villain.. It all depends on what you'd like to happen in the plot.

eeeeee hehehehehehehe Tiger and Bunny/ XDD I didn't know you got into it. XDDDD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!

well ausria we could certainly roleplay this together too. I absolutely love tiger. XD Even if he's an old man.

We could always bring in another hero and make this a kinda group RP

afghjkl, omg maybe! I need someone who could rp with me and not irritate the fuck out of me. You should see the Prussia rper I am rping with. Not only are they doing one liners which you know I absolutely hate, but they are making them out to be one pansy ass little bitch.... Scuse my language.... >.>

hahahahahhaha. Well I'll go read your resume and think of a RP idea ^^

I think it would be fun.

Now Ausria you know I'm the best Prussia out there. I dominate all. XD

asdfghjkl, I absolutely hate people like this rper.... Victim victim victim... asdfghjkl pansy ass..... asdfghjkl totally not in character.... asdfghjkl not fucking...asdfghjkl.... just ugh... Sorry I need to rant somewhere. it just had to be here because this request thread made me happy and then the rper happened to piss me off while I was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.