Tic-Tok :: A Disney Based RP :: 1X1X1 between Adira, Raven and I

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber Mae Lee: Jasmine
"I'm actually from Ohio, but my family lives here in Orlando now!" She said, wiping away the remaining tears. She blinked a couple times to make sure her unshed tears stayed that way. She hugged Logan back and smiled. "Thanks Logan.. I know we are going to rock tonight. I just get nervous but I know I have the best partner" She said poking her friend in his side. "You're an amazing singer" She commented as they entered the show and took a seat.

★ тнє ρяιи¢єѕѕ αи∂ тнє fяσg ★
Willow Lauren Stonehollow: Tiana
Willow smiled at Claire and PJ and nodded. "Let's kill it!" She said taking her place. "Hit it!" She said and counted the beat in her head as the jazzy tune started up. Willow smiled and her inner diva came out as she started the song. "In the southland, there's a city way down on the riverr. Where the women are very prettyy, and all the men deliver!" She said as she rocked her versus and walked over to Pj, performing as they would tonight.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Lucas Grayson Lowell: Flynn Rider
Lucas nodded at Carly. "Sounds great! I love Space Mountain!" He said as they started walking towards the long line. "This ride is seriously one of the best ones in the park" he commented as they walked together. "So after our practice what do you think, are we ready?" He asked his partner.

Claire Rose Van Burerrn: Lottie
Claire rolled her eyes slightly. She wouldn't deny Willow was talented but as she watched her sing and dance around Prescott she scowled slightly. Her jealously was boiling in her as she prepared to outshine Willow. "They got music! It's always playing, start in the daytime go alll though the night! And when you hear that music playing, hear what I'm saying making you feel alright!" She sang out as she joined Willow over at Prescott and gave him a flirty wink.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
Dylan Michael Fox: Adam
Dylan was holding 3 different stuffed animals and a box full of Disney themed toys. He felt his phone vibrate and he struggled to pull it out of his pocket. Eventually he did succeed in getting his phone, only after he dropped 2 of the stuffed animals and had to have a cast member come over and help him. He saw that the text was from Willow but when he read it he saw it was actually from his partner Harley. 'Thank the lord, I'll do anything to get out of here. Be there in 5' He texted back and walked over to his mother and siblings, handing them the objects and running out of the store. Breathing a sigh a relief as he made his way to the stage. He arrived just in time to see the two girls of the 'Princess and the Frog' group battle it out for Prescott. He chuckled as he flashed his I.D. and walked in and over to Harley. "Hey" He said to the short girl.​

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
➜ Harley Eve O'Sullivan {Hess, Sully} :: 16 :: Crush-No One :: Belle :: Friends-Willow, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Dylan

Harley watched in amusement as her best friend battled it out with Claire, Willow's other best friend. Smiling as she held back laughter, Harley tiled her head up to look at Dylan once he arrived. "Hey stranger" she greeted lightly. Maybe the dark haired girl would get lucky and Willow would be right, perhaps Dylan could seem more like a human than a conceited 'pain in the patella' ... but she didn't want to get ahead of herself just yet. "What have you been up to?" she asked lightly as the performance started to wind down as the song came to the end.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
➜ Logan Hunter Jackson :: 17 :: Crush-Amber :: Aladdin :: Friends-Amber, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Amber

"You are too" he smiled reassuringly as he sat down next to Amber and waited as other people filed into the theater and waited for the attraction to start. "So, what's your favorite part of the park... or, er, parks... i guess?" Logan asked looking at the girl. He was tempted to put his arm around her or something, but what if she thought it was weird or something?

➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Crush-No One :: Prince Naveen :: Friends-Lucas, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Claire, Willow, Revan

Giving a nod of thanks to the other guy, Prescott joined the song when he was supposed to. Eventually he realized that both his gorgeous partners were loosing the 'performance' and finding themselves. Grabbing both of the girls wrists when they happened to be by hiim at the same time, Prescott gently spun them around at the same time, one on each arm, just the way he liked it.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
➜ Carly Gabrielle Winters {Car, Winnie, Winters} :: 15 :: Crush-Lucas :: Rapunzel :: Friends-Lucas :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Lucas

Walking with him, Carly listened to him as a thought silently crept into her mind... a random one, but still a thought. 'I can't believe I've stayed focused on basically one thing for so long... not nearly enough randomness as usual' she thought lightly while she listened. "It definitely seems like an awesome ride" she smiled in agreement as they got to the middle of the line. Carly balanced herself on one of the railing poles as they waited for the line to move up again. "I think we're as ready as we can be, how do you feel about it?" she asked lightly, tilting her head to the side slightly.​

The Princess and The Frog

Revan watched as Prescott took the two girls and they all were dancing. He smiled at the group and began to cheer them on as the audience. He was clapping and began to get into the music himself.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber smiled as she entered the theater with Logan and took her seat next to him. "My favorite part? Oh gosh.. Uh.. either the mountains or the princesses.. Oh or the parades!" Amber said cheerfully. A lady behind her shushed her and Amber blushed with embarrassment. "Oops! Sorry!" She apologized quietly. The theater became quite packed and Amber leaned towards Logan to whisper to him. "I've never been here! I hope it's fun!" she said as the lights dimmed.

Willow was surprised when Prescott grabbed her wrist and spun her under his arm as they all belted out the last note. Panting hard as they ended she smiled up at Prescott before looking over to see that Claire was also under his arm, giggling as she looked at him. Willow looked away, jealous that she ad to share her dreamy partner. "That was great guys. Although Claire I think you were a little flat with that last note." She said with a smile.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Lucas smiled as he watched the girl hopped up onto a railing. "You'e going to get in trouble Winters" He said teasingly as he leaned against the pole. "Yeah, I think we have this in the bag honestly." He said with a smile to beautiful partner. "So... your boyfriend won't mind me cutting in on his girl's personal space right?" Lucas asked before looking away as they moved up again.

Claire laughed as Pres pulled her under his arm and she poised, happy to be under her dreamy boys arm. Belting out the last note in harmony with the others she couldn't help but think that the duet would be better if was just her and PJ. She growled at Willow and her snippy comment and replied. "I'd say the same thing about you Jazz queen." She said with a snarky attitude.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
"You wouldn't believe how many toys my siblings could buy! Do you know I can hold 3 stuffed animals and 7 boxes of toys all by myself?" he asked sacarstically. "Well I AM kinda the shit" He said gloating about himself before laughing and watching the group finish. Clapping respectfully and leaning towards Harley. "What do you think? Think we can take them?"​

Princess and the Frog
Revan smiled at the group. "I think you all were great. The show tonight will be awesome you'll amaze the whole crowd." He smiled still clapping.​

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
➜ Harley Eve O'Sullivan {Hess, Sully} :: 16 :: Crush-No One :: Belle :: Friends-Willow, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Dylan

At first Harley gave a huff of laughter, but in the blink on an eye the Dylan everyone knew, but didn't exactly love... or like, was back. "Do you always have to do that?" she asked, shooting a half-glare up at him after his comment about being all 'high and mighty'. "Yay! Woo!" she cheered, clapping when the song came to an end. The performance was really fun and energetic, and the 'fighting' was a really cute idea... regardless of whether or not it was planned. Harley figured it wasn't. She hadn't been completely listening to Dylan, but she caught the last part 'do you think we can take them?' Giving a brief nod she looked up, "Totally, but either way, I think everyone will have a great performance".

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
➜ Logan Hunter Jackson :: 17 :: Crush-Amber :: Aladdin :: Friends-Amber, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Amber

Logan smiled and chuckled a bit at her excitement. He cheeks were beginning to hurt from the amount of smiling he had been doing that day. Either Disney really was the happiest place on earth, or Amber just had a certain effect on him that made him want to do nothing but smile or laugh while he was with her. Sure, it could be a mix of the two, but Logan had a feeling it was the latter of the two. For weeks he had a giddy, happy, somewhat magical feeling even, while he and Amber were together. Of course, he had usually been happy when they hung out, they were friends after all, but this feeling was different. Logan slipped his 3D glasses over his eyes as the attraction started and watched as Dnald tried to use Mickey's Sorcerer hat... which led to a fiasco of things: Donald with Ariel under the sea, Donald with Simba in the Pridelands, Donald with Belle and the Beast, Donald landing on Aladdin and Jasmines flying carpet just before they kiss, etc, etc. In the end tthe red 'velvet' curtains slid back shut and a duck butt was plastered in the side of the theater, up high of course. Poor Donald had landed there after being blown by a french horn.

➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Crush-No One :: Prince Naveen :: Friends-Lucas, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Claire, Willow, Revan
"Thank's Revan" he said lightly before adding a quick 'excuse us' to the audience and dragging the two very pretty but catty girls off stage to where no one would hear them "Both of you sounded great, stop fighting... although I did like the 'new routine' it's a bit late to change anything else" he said carefully, casually.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
➜ Carly Gabrielle Winters {Car, Winnie, Winters} :: 15 :: Crush-Lucas :: Rapunzel :: Friends-Lucas :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Lucas

"Pfft, of course not" she joked lightly as the short girl hopped down and glanced up at him as they moved up "I mean, he might and all" she shrugged lightly, leaving the unfinished sentence hanging for a moment, seeing if Lucas might believe she was serious. After a few moments she casually added "but first I'd need a boyfriend for him to care. What about you, wouldn't your girlfriend be jealous?"

Princess And the Frog
Revan smiled. "Any time like I said you guys were great." He watched as the three went off stage, and began to talk. But he couldn't really hear them so he waited for them to return.​

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber was laughing throughout the show and clapped her hands like a little kid. The show ended after a few minutes and she was a little more then disappointed as her face displayed a small, child-like pout. "That was really fun!" She said as they walked outside into the warm humid florida weather. "Maybe we should head to the stage?" She asked, hoping that he'd say yes. Amber was so excited she could barely contain herself as she bounced on her heels. Humming their song she rested her head on his shoulder and yawned a bit. "I need a caffeine boost Logan" She said with a light laugh.

Willow waved to the audience as she was dragged off stage by her handsome prince. "You sounded great too Pj, Oh Claire I think you were a little flat there at the end, might wanna work on that" She said with a sweet smile and a wave. "Catch you guys later!" She said as she walked back over to Harley and Dylan. "Ugh can you believe her Har?! She's totally trying to steal Prescott from me!" She pouted as she looked at her best friend. "Are you two gonna sing or what?" She asked teasingly.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Lucas smirked. "Carly, you should know by now that girls aren't really into a long time relationship with a "player" like me" He said in a mock causal tone. "I just aren't found the right girl yet I guess." he said with a shrug as they moved up again. "Anyway, I'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend. You're so beautiful and all.. and you have such an amazing voice and a really hot sister" He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm kidding about that last part.. sorta" He chuckled again as they moved up. "We have to make an epic face for our picture at the end" He said with a goofy smile.

Claire scowled at Willow as she walked away. Willow might be her friend but man was she a.. diva.. when it came to guys. Besides it was obvious that Prescott liked her more anyway. "I was not!" She yelled after the girl before turning towards Pj. "Well she's right about one thing, you were great Pres." She said with a flirty smile as she looked over to Revan. "Anything you want two want to do?"

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
Dylan laughed as Willow raged to his partner and looked over to Harley. "Whenever you're ready Harley, let's show these punks what true artists look like" He said as he hopped up onto the stage and winked at her.​

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
➜ Harley Eve O'Sullivan {Hess, Sully} :: 16 :: Crush-No One :: Belle :: Friends-Willow, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Dylan,Willow

"Um, I promise I'm not siding with her Willow, but neither of you have Prescott, he's a player and will probably ruin your friendship if both of you don't stop swooning over him" she pointed out matter-o-factly. "Anyway, I thought you all sounded great, and we aren't singing" she said lightly, "just dancing. Gia is singing on the side of the stage." Hess gave a slight sigh at Dylan's comment "yeah, let's show 'em what we got" she said cracking a half smile as the short girl bounded up to the stage and lifted herself on easily. She didn't bother to walk all the way around to the back and go up the steps or the ramp... this was much quicker.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★

Chuckling a bit when Logan saw Amber's pout he stood up and put his arm around her shoulders, leading her out. Hopefully Am wouldn't find it weird, "yeah, let's head to the stage... I'm not sure they'll have any coffee or soda, but tea is probable" he suggested lightly as they exited the attraction and headed off. It was probably for the best anyway since the daily rain looked about to start.

➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Crush-No One :: Prince Naveen :: Friends-Lucas, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Claire, Revan

Pres rolled his eyes at the two girls before shrugging a bit "I'm up for anything, what do you two want to do?" the tall, muscular, tan skinned male asked with a casual tone to his voice. He was laid back and didn't care much one way or the other about practically anything.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★

"Okay, I totally agree on the goofy part" Carly smiled as they moved up. They were next in line and she was beginning to have trouble holding in her excitement. She almost resembled Rapunzel with the little excited bounces she gave, ya know, when the princess sees the city for the first time. "I'm sure you'll find that girl" she smiled reassuringly "and hey, if Dakota and Tim ever call it quits I'll let her know you want a shot" she joked lightly "by the way, you're not half bad yourself. The girls must be awfully foolish not to flock to someone as stunning as Flynn Rider Himself" she smiled. While Carly's tone was light and playful suggesting she could be joking, her dark steel blue gaze clearly showed that her words were true.​

Princess and the Frog​
Revan smiled at the group. "I'm game for really anything. I haven't been on to many of the rides yet, so there is still a lot for me to choose from." He shrugged "So I guess it could be up to any of you."

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber leaned her small head onto her friends shoulder as they walked toward the stage by the castle. "Tea sounds amazing actually." She said as she looked up at the dimming sun. Had it really been that long since they had arrived at the park? "You know for a spray tan, it doesn't actually look that bad." Amber said as she held up her arm that had a subtle tan to it. Obviously the pale caucasin girl needed more then make-up and a wig to play the exotic princess. As they made their way to the stage Amber noticed the stares she was receiving and only then noticed how much of a couple she and Logan looked like as they strolled though the magical park. Why did it feel so normal? Why was her face going red? Amber closed her eyes and breathed in, content with how the day was going. Now if only the performance would go this well...

Willow frowned at her friend as she kindly scolded her like a big sister. "Hess.. I'm older then you" She said with a childish pout before she watched her friend bound off towards the stage. With a roll of her chocolate brown eyes Willow took a seat as she settled into watch the performance. The golden color of the sun caught her eyes. "That's beautiful" She thought as she took deep breathes in and out to calm herself.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Lucas actually laughed out loud at that last part. "Flynn himself? I doubt it." He said shaking his head. "Plus my smolder isn't nearly as good as his" He said as they were ushered into their pod. With a gentleman like bow he offered his hand to help the short girl into her seat. "Your chariot awaits your highness" He said with a smile as he saw the people chuckling at him. As he slid into the seat next to Carly he prepared himself before saying. "You're going down Winters, you sure you're ready for this?"

Claire excitedly bounced up and down. "Lets go ride some rides then!!" She said grabbing both boys hands and pulling them off stage and towards the famous space mountain in tomorrow land. "Let's go on space mountain!" She said as she walked quickly towards the ride. If not for her height most people would assume that the perky blonde was a five year old instead of the 16 year old girl she truly was.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
Dylan gave Willow a shrug as he hopped up onto the stage and joined his partner on stage. He straightened his back wit a quick look down to ensure both of his shoes were tied correctly and tightly. The one time he didn't check he had tripped and collapsed onto Harley, screwing up their rhythm for another 8 counted. He stepped towards his partner and placed his hand on the small of her back. He knew Harley was very specific on where his hands had to be, one time they had slipped just a bit and she had totally freaked on him. He was a lot taller then her and she often had to wear heels just to look normal next to his taller frame. He offered his empty hand for her to take and gave her a sheepish smile.​

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
➜ Harley Eve O'Sullivan {Hess, Sully} :: 16 :: Crush-No One :: Belle :: Friends-Willow, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Dylan,Willow

Rolling her eyes slightly, Harley took Dylan's hand and began to dance, letting him take the lead as she had been instructed many times by Mrs. D to let him do... even if every bone in her body screamed at her for it. Hess wasn't one to follow easily...which probably is what gets her into trouble that she can't always handle on her own. As the singer finished her last couple of notes, Harley slowed to a stop, pulled her head away from Dylan's chest and placed the heels of her feet back on the ground quickly, thankful to have her personal space back.

[BCOLOR=#99ccff]---The performance---[/BCOLOR]

Taking a deep breathe as she tucked a strand of her very dark, curly brown hair back into the style it had been put into, and smoothing out a few more wrinkles in her golden gown with delicately gloved fingers, Harley let her dark gaze peek past the curtain for a moment to glance out at the gathered crowd. That probably wasn't the sixteen year olds best idea since her heart fluttered nervously when she saw how many people were there. It was the entire school, several student's families... not hers, but what did she expect, a miracle?, and who knows how many tourists watching the show. This was definitely not a time to screw up. Thankfully, after the rehearsal Harley had been ushered off by the 'costume crew' to get ready. That meant two things: she wouldn't have to put up with Dylan until they were on stage performing again, that was good. On the other foot, she had to wear golden heels that were uncomfortable and made the short girl feel clumsy.

The pre-performance music started and everything was running smoothly. Just as their song started Harley walked over and asked to dance, like in the movie. Everything seemed to be going smoothly, and for once it didn't seem impossible that this guy she was dancing with was actually Dylan... then again, he didn't really resemble 'Dylan' at the moment either. Apparently she had it easy with the costuming.

After a few turns, Harley started to feel a little light-headed and the bright stage lights were making her dizzy. Leaning into Dylan a bit, for once the stubborn brunette was happy to let him take the lead. Closing her eyes, Harley hoped she was being Belle, not just acting the part... she really needed to keep her scholarship.

As the performance came to an end she heard clapping. Once the song ended she leaned back, supporting herself again and shot Dylan a half smile as she let out a sigh of relief. Their work seemed to have payed off, but now they needed to get off stage or they would end up in New Orleans... at least they were 'French'... right? As she walked off the stage Harley spotted Willow and waved "break a leg" she mouthed happily before retreating to the performers seats in the first row to watch the rest of the show.

[BCOLOR=#99ccff]---Midnight---[/BCOLOR]

It was magical, literally like a Disney movie. at the strike of midnight this huge flash of lightning went off, just during the last notes of A Whole New World had finished, thinking back on it, Harley couldn't even remember if the duo had made it off the stage... wait, why couldn't she remember. Reaching up to fix that annoying strand of dark hair, Hess was caught off-guard to say the least, when she noticed her hand looked like that of a cartoon... Glancing down she realized that she was a cartoon "I'm... Belle" she gasped lightly, blinking a few times as she looked around. How did this happen, and why did she suddenly want to read books so much?

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★

Giving a slight nod, Logan inwardly let out a sigh of relief when she rested her head on his shoulder... this all seemed so normal, yet it seemed so different at the same time. Once they got to the performing area it looked as if the Beauty and the Beast group was practicing, good thing too since performances started soon and they were first up. He was actually really glad that he wasn't up first. Walking over to the buffet and drinks table, Logan saw that he was right... practically every kind of tea imaginable was there... but no coffee or soda or anything carbonated or harsh on the throat. Filling two cups with hot water he handed one to Amber "For you m'lady" he said jokingly, a fake and pretty shoddy british accent gracing his words as he smirked at her. It was a good thing that Aladdin smiled a lot in the movie... cause Logan wasn't sure it was physically possible for him to stop smiling at the moment, he hadn't stopped smiling since arriving in Disney World. Grabbing a peppermint mocha tea-bag, Logan decided that was the best tea if he had to drink tea.

[BCOLOR=#a6358d]---The performance---[/BCOLOR]

They were lucky, Logan had gotten his step-dad to pull some strings, and the duo was able to get a raised platform for their 'carpet' to stay on... only the platform wasn't stationary... which was something he hadn't told Amber yet. Logan new she needed the scholarship to stay here and he wanted this performance to be better than anyone's... the teen decided a surprise might be a fun way to do that.

Trying not to feel self conscious about wearing a typical middle eastern outfit that was quite airy considering it was long sleeved and all, Logan climbed onto the carpet and approached the 'balcony' as the song started. "I can show you the world Shining, shimmering, splendid Tell me, princess, now when did You last let your heart decide?" he sang out clearly, not daring to look at the huge audience that they had. As the duet went on whoever was pushing the carpet started pushing on cue... but it slipped Logan's mind quickly and the slightly clumsy male had to regain his balance without anyone notice as he draped his arms around Amber and steadied them both, hoping it wouldn't shock her too much... then again, it was the last act of the night, everyone was looking forward to it regardless of what happened.

As the song ended Logan leaned in to kiss Amber's cheek, something that terrified him more than the performing did, but suddenly a flash of light kind of blinded everyone... lightning perhaps?

[BCOLOR=#a6358d]---Midnight---[/BCOLOR]

"What..." Logan stood up after whatever had just happened happened. Looking around he noticed things were strange... really strange... and why was he able to feel stone under his feet? Glancing down the teen noticed he was suddenly very tan, and barefoot... and was he wearing Aladdin's pants? Was he Aladdin? Shaking his head to clear his mind, Logan remembered a girl, shocker... Jasmine... Amber, same person... right? He hoped he was right... otherwise whichever one he needed to remember would probably be mad at him.

Walking over after spotting a beautiul princess in blue with black hair he realized that was definitely her, but he was no longer Logan... he was Aladdin, and she was Jasmine... did that happen to everyone? "Jasmine? Amber?" he asked, unsure which one she was going to go by. "Are you alright?"

➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Crush-No One :: Prince Naveen :: Friends-Lucas, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Claire, Revan

"Alright, let's go" Prescott said, smirking at his friends excitement as he followed with Revan, a few steps behind Claire. The ride, like all of the other rides, was fun in it's own way... and they happened to enter inside just as the skies opened and the daily downpour happened. "I'd say we got pretty lucky" he said matter-o-factly, motioning toward the sky with a nod of his head. The rain echoing was loud enough to hear over the tourist chatter, at least this ride didn't shut down.

[BCOLOR=#ffff99]---The performance---[/BCOLOR]

Standing in his 1920's type New Orleans Outfit, and putting on his best French-ish accent, PJ gave the bang o his wig another twirl while he waited to strut on stage and pretend that he could play guitar while someone backstage actually played it for him, the joys of being wealthy. Hopefully his two beautiful partners wouldn't have another fight, of course, it wouldn't make him look bad... so it didn't really matter now, did it.

(eh.... it's up to you how the performance went @Adira )

[BCOLOR=#ffff99]---Midnight---[/BCOLOR]​

In all honesty, Prescott didn't even see the flash of lightning. Once he got off the stage Pres plopped leisurley into his seat and slunk down so his neck was resting on the back of the chair. crossing one knee over the other, Prescott lowered his costume hat over his face, put earbuds in his ears and drifted off to sleep. He wasn't interested in the other two groups that needed to perform, he had more iportant things to do... like fall asleep and dream of girls.

Once he woke up Prescott didn't even realize anything was wrong at first... that is until he realized that he still had a lot of hair, but this wouldn't come off, and his earbuds were missing... actually, they were more like poofed. Looking around, PJ almost couldn't believe what he was seeing... cartoons... everyone, including himself... what was that game his siblings played, Toontown? Was this a dream, was that where he was? Upon looking at everyone he spotted what was probably his two lovely partners: Charlotte and Tiana, or whatever their names were. Honestly, Lottie looked much richer, and was goofy looking but very pretty. Tiana was probably pretty, but so plain... shame.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★

Carly shrugged slightly at his comment "well don't worry, I'm sure your smolder will be just as broken as Flynn's after I crush you like a grape here" she smirked. There was no hiding how competitive the peppy blonde was, but she was only half joking with her bashful, competitive insultish type talk. The stormy eyed teen really did plan on winning, and she didn't hesitate to start scoring points any time the ride paused at the game screens.

Upon removing her 'magi-glasses', Carly climbed out of the ride onto the moving conveyor belt where she lost her balance momentarily, causing her to blush. Normally she was pretty coordinated. Walking out of the ride with Lucas she smiled up at him then looked around, why was it so dark. As she opened her mouth to say something, Carly quickly pulled out her old blackberry and checked the time before grabbing her friends hand and pulling him toward the center of the park "we're late!" she said breathlessly, pulling him along "can't... can't loose the points" she puffed as she pointed to two seats and began to sneak toward them, hoping Mrs. D wouldn't catch them... especially Mrs. D. The theater teacher really seemed to have it out for Carly.

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]---The performance---[/BCOLOR]​

While the Little Mermaid group performed, they were like third out of ten acts, Carly motioned for Lucas to follow her behind the stage. They needed to get ready or they would fail for sure... last she checked Rapunzel didn't wear skinny jeans, off the shoulder tees and converse high tops... nor did Flynn have blonde hair.

After twenty minutes, just three and a half minutes before they needed to be on, Carly escaped the dressing room, what felt like a gazillion hair extensions in her already long curly blonde hair, barefoot, and a cute but simple old fashioned German type dress, one of the costume members ran out with another two handfuls of flowers. One was full of more fake bobby-pin flowers for her hair, the other had various real and fake petals from different flowers for the performance. Quickly gazing around for Lucas, Carly waited until the last possible moment, hopping he was done already.

"And it's warm and real and bright And the world has somehow shifted All at once everything is different Now that I see you... Now that I see you" She sang with her partner, if she could say so, Carly thought that was their best performance yet, even if she felt a bit disoriented at first. The blonde still couldn't believe how different he looked as Flynn. Lucas was definitely better looking than Flynn, she might like dark hair more, but facial hair? Even when she was a toddler she didn't like it, she ignored her dad for a week straight when he decided to try growing a beard.

At the end of the performance she moved in close, but instead of stopping when they were only a few centimeters from each other she gently placed her lips to his until the stage lights went off and they were allowed to move off the stage for the final act to take their spot.

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]---Midnight---[/BCOLOR]​

Lightning? But it was a clear and gorgeous night, you could even make out some stars if you could see through the bright lights. "What, where.... where am I?" she breathed as she looked around, glancing down it looked like she was actually the drawn version of Rapunzel for a moment. Rubbing her eyes to clear them, making sure she wasn't seeing anything, Carly blinked and looked around again, no, she wasn't seeing things. "Flynn? Flynn?" she asked, looking at her partner in crime "am I giong crazy or are we...um... us?" she sked skeptically, unsure how to phrase her question.​

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
It seemed they had made it right on time. They hadn't gotten there in enough time to practice but that was alright. Amber was too nervous to even think about singing her parts right anyway. Though the thought of loosing her scholarship terrified her. The performance had to be absolutely perfect, and all that was riding on how she did tonight. But all that mattered right now was Logan's arm around her as they made their way up the stairs. Her head came off the males shoulder as she turned to look up at him. She opened her mouth with the words "Logan I.. " but was grabbed by her designers and make up people. She had a lot to get done in the next hour, so she flashed her partner an apologetic smile as she was wished off stage. "Dang it.. foiled again" She thought as she was pushed down into a spiny make up chair and closed her eyes. In a few minutes she would be the spitting image of Jasmine, with a prince waiting for her on stage.

[BCOLOR=#ff99cc]~The Performance~[/BCOLOR]
Amber was nervous, and like not giddy nervous, terrified, sick to her stomach shaking like she was having seizures nervous. Her whole body shuck violently as she kept whispering to herself and rocking back and forth. She counted down each performance and cheered loudly for everyone, well as loudly as she could manage without puking. With the roar of appaluse from the audience Amber looked around for the next act. Most everyone was celebrating or cheering or panting from heat exhaustion. When Amber noticed that the next act.. Was her. Gulp. Amber's crew hurried her up onto the fake balcony and she whispered to herself "Fake it til you make it" A curious expression graced her face as she played her middle eastern part well. The windy breeze cooling her mid section, as her outfit was a little less then "modest". Logan took her hand into his as he asked "Do you trust me?" She responded with a small giggled and a "..Yes.." The song kicked up and Logan's voice swayed to her as they "flew" on their surprising steady wise platform. Obviously a sweet surprise from her "Street rat". Amber's eyes were wide as she looked out into the huge audience. She looked into Logan's eyes as his arm wrapped around her. The crew's marvelous painting of their whole new world flashed behind their raise platform. Suddenly the music intensified and Amber joined her partner with a sweet and harmonized "A whole new world.. A dazzling place I never knew. But when I'm way up here it's crystal clear that now I'm in a whole new world." she spread her arms out like a plane as they "soared" Her worries seemed to fade with every note.

As the song came to an end there voices melted together as a harmonized "For you and me.." As their hands came together Logan leaned in, probably to kiss her cheek but Amber turned her head so his lips met hers in a soft sweet kiss. The audience began to roar in appaluse for the duo but as a flash of lightening hit the clock as it chimed out Amber's world spun.

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]-Midnight-[/BCOLOR]
Amber shook her head. The lightening must have struck closer than she thought because her head was pounding, almost like she had been struck by lightening. She looked up and saw.. Aladdin? Wait no that was Logan.. But her looked like.. "Aladdin?" She asked. "Woah my voice!" She said, clutching her throat. She went to pull her wig off but found that the thick black locks were hers. She pulled and pulled but the wig wouldn't come off, and neither would the fake spray tan. "Oh my god.." She said as she looked down. Was she really Princess Jasmine?

Willow Lauren Stonehollow: Tiana and Claire Rose Van Burerrn: Lottie
After watching Harley and Dylan perform she made her way back towards her dressing room. She took a seat in her make up chair, spinning around in it for a few minutes before her hair stylist and make-up artist showed up and got to work on transforming her into the beautiful Princess Tiana. Her snazzy jazz gown hanging just inches from her. The transformation took place in under an hour, which was a blessing considering that her kinky hair took forever just to get to work. Her dress was perfect, down to every stitch. She was twirling in the mirror before walking outside her dressing room and seeing Claire, who looked stunning in her jazzified pink fringe dress. [BCOLOR=#000000]"Claire.. you look hot!" [/BCOLOR]Willow said as she walked up to the girl, forgetting all about their earlier jealous cat fight over Pres.

Claire, Pres, and Revan had taken off into the magical theme park, only to return a little while later so that Claire could get beautified for their performance. Her make up and hair people were already in her dressing room and were not to pleased about her showing up late. She imedietly sat down as they got to work, scolding her for making them rush perfection as her performance was in the first alf of the line up. In a little less then a half hour later she emerged in a hot pink fringed dress, completely with a black headband and a feather sticking out the top. She was trying not to be in the way when she saw Willow approaching with a smile on her face.[BCOLOR=#000000] "Oh! Thanks Will. But i really owe it to the designers, can you believe they sewed all these costumes, I mean we look like we all stepped out of a story book. Espicelly you girl"[/BCOLOR] She complimented back. The two stood talking and laughing up until their performance slot came up. Both girls watched Harley and Dylan perform and they cheered louder than anyone else in the audience for the two. Willow shot her best friend a thumbs up as they exited the stage.

"Break a leg Tia" Claire said with a wink to her partner. "You too Lottie" Willow said with a giggle as she took a deep breath and stepped out onto the stage.

[BCOLOR=#ff99cc]~Performance~[/BCOLOR]
Willow saw the large crowd and her breath caught in her throat. The jazz music started up and she put on her best Tiana smile as she started off the song "In the South land, there's a city. Way down on the river. Where the women are very pretty," At the cue Claire popped out in a very Lottie pose and blew the audience a kiss. Willow would admit that the girl knew how to work a crowd, because they roared for her. "And all the men deliver" With that the girls devilishly handsome male lead appeared, fake strumming his guitar in a very Naveen way. The trio joined together as they did an elaborate routine and switched off their singing parts.

Claire appeared like a sassy angel from behind the curtain and when it came time for her part she gave the performance just what it needed to make it perfect, her comic relief and a pretty voice. "And when you hear that music playing, hear what I'm saying make you feel alright. You are alright right Tia?" She asked as planned. The audience laughed and Willow faked rolling her eyes a the trio finished their dance routine and joined together as they harmonized "Dreams do come true in new.. Orrleansss" They finished it off and posed together with Prescott in the middle of the girls smiling devilishly at the crowd, Willow kissing his cheek, and Claire posing by herself as only Lottie could do.

As they excited the stage the girls collapsed into a fit of giggles. They sat in the wings as they watched, giggled, and cheered for the others. It would have seemed to be the perfect night,e except for the lightening strike. Th bell tower chimed and both girls fell backwards and screamed, holding sac other for dear life.

When both girls sat back up they rubbed their aching heads and looked at each other. Each girl screamed in a high pitched voice as they looked at the other. "Tia!" Claire screamed as the once Willow now sat in front of Claire with a messy ponytail and a waitress dress on her. Willow screamed out a "Lottie!" As the blonde girls dress looked poofy, pink, and Very rich. The two helped each other up and looked at Presscott or er.. Naveen in shock. The weird thing was.. they were all cartoons.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Being pulled though the most magical and busy place on earth was a little less then fun. The pair shoved their way though and up the back stage stairs, the permanence had already begun and both himself and Carly had yet to be even close to ready. He watched her get pulled off into a dressing room and he was pulled to the other side.

After a ton of fake brown hair dye and lots of fake facial hair he was ready. His brown messenger bag was attached to his Flynn looking vest and he looked to the other wing of the stage, hopping to catch a glimpse of Carly.

He watched his beautiful partner descend from the wings of the stage as she sung out in a voice like a choir of angels. He was seated in the "boat" as it waded across the shimmering waters that surrounded the prop. The glowing lateens made for the perfect touch as she sang out "All those days chasing down a day dream.. " They stared into each others eye as he took her hands into his. She looked stunning, magical, beautiful, words couldn't even describe how he felt about his partner right at this moment. It was like the audience wasn't even there.

They harmonized perfectly together as their song drew to an end and Lucas' hand went up to push back a loose strand of her hair. His fingers running softly down her face. "Now that I see.. youu" This was it. This was the moment. It was now or never. His head leaned in and he placed a soft simple kiss on the girls soft pink lips. The stage went dark and the audience applauded heavily as they both ran off stage as the crew set up for the next pair. Lucas searched back stage for Carly, figuring he probably owed her an explanation for the non rehearsed kiss. Without any luck Luke was about to give up when a bright flash blinded him entirely.

When Luke shook his head he heard a soft voice calling his name. "Yeah I'm right here Blondie" He replied sarcastically to his partner. Looking up at her, he was completely taken back. The girl looked.. different.. cartoonish.. her blonde hair could be seen as long as his eyes would allow him. "Woah.. Blonide you're.. Punzie.. Like you are actually.. Rapunzel." He breathed out as he looked down at himself. "Woah.. I'm.. I'm Flynn.."

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
Dylan listened for the last notes and immediately dropped Harley's hand and released her tiny waist. She stepped back and he did too. They parted ways, never really being friends anyway. She thought he was immature and he thought she was a brat. His extra time would be spent listening to music in his dressing room.

Dylan was content to stay like that, missing the performance was no big deal for him anyway. But, he promised his teacher and harley and himself that he would do the dumb dance and so.. he would. The make up team he had consisted of 5 people just to make him look like the beast. Completely with blue contacts, and a head piece that resembled the beast' furry ears. After a total of a whopping 45 minutes of completely torutre Dylan escaped the room, happy to be breathing some fresh air and giving his face a rest. He could hardly wait until the fur was taken off.

Dylan and Harley appeared from opposite sides of the stage and she asked him in her sweet Belle voice "Would you like to dance" Dylan turned away, pretending to be flustered as he shook his head. "Oh no.. I don't.." Harley took his hand that was covered in more brown fur and placed it behind her. His hand settled on her waist and they began. Twirling every so often as the singer sang to the audience. They didn't miss a beat and Harley even let Dylan lead for once. Her head resting softly on his chest as he kept time and spun her several times.

Surpisingly Harley looked.. well beautiful if he was honest. The pair's dance came to a beautiful end and he bowed to her, giving her his best and cheesiest smile. Her graceful curiosity to him was lovely and arms and arm they walked off stage as the final notes played.

Once off stage Dylan turned to his partner and awkwardly nodded. "Well.. Harley, I just wanted to say.. That was rest, I'm sure you'll get your scholarship re-enstated.. And you looked beautiful.." He wanted to say more but the costume crew beckoned him away to get "un-beastified"

After lots of scrubbing with weird smelling chemicals, almost all the fur was off his face, minus a few random strips that wouldn't come off an would have to "fall off naturally" that wasn't cool. He noticed the last group on stage and was enjoying the singing. As the group was finishing Dylan noticed a sudden bright light.

The bright flash left him temporally blinded, but as his sight came back he saw that his hands were now covered in brown, realistic fur. "Wait I thought I got all of this stuff off?!" He said and then he noticed.. He was a cartoon. He was a cartoon. His head hurt as he tried to remember what happened but couldn't. Instead he just saw Belle standing close to him and looking jus as confused as he was.

(I apolglize, my hand was going numb at this point)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Princess and The Frog

Revan after the few rides him and his friends were able to before the performance. When they had to go back to get ready he called his family and said that he would meet them back where the performance would take place. When they arrived his friends split off to get ready. Revan himself slipped off to change into a costume just for the fun of it and for his brother. He then returned and waited with much excitement for his friends performance.

Preformance

Revan stood with his family as the performance began. He smiled and clapped when appropriate. He enjoyed every bit of the performance especially the music. He like many others wanted an on-core at most of the songs.

Midnight

Revan found the performance great. He went to congratulate his friends then a lighting strike hit. He fell then when he stood back up and looked at his hand something was different. He reached in his pocket and found cards. 'Wait cards?' He then looked at his refection in a near y water fountain. 'No way this can't be. I'm Dr. Faciler. He then looked for his friend or where he last saw them.

(Sorry it took so Long I didn't get an Alert)

Reactions: Adira