Tic-Tok :: A Disney Based RP :: 1X1X1 between Adira, Raven and I

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
➜ Harley Eve O'Sullivan {Hess, Sully} :: 16 :: Crush-No One :: Belle :: Friends-Willow, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Willow

Following her friend over to the photo station in the rides gift shop she glanced around in aw for a moment at all the merchandise before looking up over the counter to see their picture, number 24005, on display for all to view. Giggling she quickly covered her mouth, it was a pretty funny shot. Looking up at her friend she shrugged "What do you suggest Willow?" she asked lightly, hoping her friend had an idea.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
➜ Logan Hunter Jackson :: 17 :: Crush-Amber :: Aladdin :: Friends-Amber, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Amber

Chuckling, Logan smiled at her after answering. It was kind of obvious that his answer hadn't connected with her. "Let's just have some fun Am, and you're not awkward or weird, your fun, perfectly fun" he said gently, following her without hesitation, even if Logan had been taken by slight surprise when she just started pulling him. He wouldn't admit it, but they probably would have had one of those 'movie magic moments' where both the girl and guy get lost gazing at each other and everything around them slows down temporarily if she hadn't pulled him suddenly toward the ride.
{Frozen moment much XD}

★ тнє ρяιи¢єѕѕ αи∂ тнє fяσg ★
➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Crush-No One :: Prince Naveen :: Friends-Lucas, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Claire, Willow, Revan

Finally realizing that his phone was going off, Pres pulled out the old iphone and read the messages. Two were group messages, one from Claire, his cute and bubbly counterpart, and the other from Willow, his equally good looking and talented partner. -Yeah, an hour works. I'll meet you girls at the stage at 5- he hit send and looked at the other message, this one from Lucas -Go for it man... it's not like she's repulsive or anything... and you like her, don't'cha. Besides, the worse that will happen is she'll judo flip you once your off-stage or something- he quickly typed and pressed send again as he chuckled to himself. As he walked around PJ Spotted Revan and gave a friendly, relaxed wave and walked over "Hey Revan, are you up to anything fun?" he asked, beginning to feel a bit bored during the magic of the day.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
➜ Carly Gabrielle Winters {Car, Winnie, Winters} :: 15 :: Crush-No One :: Rapunzel :: Friends-Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Lucas

Carly gave a slight, hesitant nod at his suggestion. "You may need to hold the 'boat' up though, remember when we tried it during practice our set kinda fell down and we were boat-less thanks to Mrs. D not wanting us to fix it" she pointed out lightly. The compliment took Carly by surprise and caused her to be tongue-tied... something that had only ever happened twice before. The first time after her dad died, the second with her first (and only former) boyfriend. After stuttering inaudibly for a few seconds she took a deep breath and tried not to notice her brightly colored cheeks "You're not so bad yourself, and I trust you'll probably catch me if I do trip" she smiled honestly at him, wondering if any sparks might fly later that night.​

Princess And The Frog

Revan just got off his second ride when he saw PJ walking over to him. He turned to PJ and replied "Yeah I was about to head for another ride. Wanna come?" Right when he asked that his phone rang and it was his dad. "Hello, Dad?" His dad had called to tell him to meet them at it's a small world after all. "Why? I was going to ride another roller-coaster do I have to?" He was fighting an unwindable battle. "Umm... If you want but first I'll have to ride with my family on It's a Small Word After All. You can come with if you'd like after that we can head on our own without them."

Last edited by a moderator:
★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber Mae Lee: Jasmine
Amber laughed awkwardly as he complimented her. "Thanks Logan" She said as they arrived at the ride. The ride didn't have much of a wait, 15 minutes at the most. She kept holding his hand as they walked though the zig-zagged chains that made up the line. When she finally let go she finally got her courage up to look at him again. "So, what's up? I mean like what'd you do earlier today?" She asked as they continued though the pirate themed line. "I love these movies, Johnny Depp is a great Captain Jack." She commented as she looked around at the line.

Willow Lauren Stonehollow: Tiana
Willow laughed "Well what about Big Thunder Railroad?" She asked. "It's a roller coaster, made like a train. I think you'd be okay. It's not dark, it doesn't have a lot of height, and it goes pretty fast!" She said. "If not I mean Haunted Mansion is right around the corner, OH! Or we could go to Tomorrow land. Or Small world!" She threw ride after ride at her friend. "Oops, sorry Disney just gets me really excited!" She said as she checked her phone, "And I only have about an hour. Pres said he'd meet us at 5." She said as she locked her iPhone again and slid it back into her wet pocket.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Lucas Grayson Lowell: Flynn Rider
Lucas laughed at his partner. "Yeah I'll catch you winters" He said with a wink. "Gosh Mrs. D is such a bummer. Yeah I'll hold the boat up though. Anything else we need to think about while we are on the stage, I'm sure some of the other acts wanna practice soon too. Plus I must get my beard put on." He said with a laugh as he stroked his chin. "I'm gonna look smoking. I mean I'm basically Flynn anyway." He said with a smirk as he checked his phone. -Thanks bro, I think I just might like her- He texted back to Prescott quickly before he shoved it back into his pocket.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
➜ Harley Eve O'Sullivan {Hess, Sully} :: 16 :: Crush-No One :: Belle :: Friends-Willow, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Willow

"They all sound like so much fun!" Harley exclaimed, giving a small, excited bounce. "Um... let's try to do them all, Big Thunder Railroad first, I like fast, fast is good" she said happily, giving a little, definitive nod. Nodding a bit at her friend's response about having an hour she pursed her lips a bit "I should probably find out when Dylan wants to practice too... I'm just glad we don't have to waltz around the stage and sing... that would definitely not end well" she said, letting out a soft half-laugh.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
➜ Logan Hunter Jackson :: 17 :: Crush-Amber :: Aladdin :: Friends-Amber, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Amber

Logan glanced at her and gave a slight shrug, "I've been with you most of the day. Before that my mom and step-dad called just to 'update' me on whether they are coming tonight or not. I so hope they don't, it will be really embarassing to have them here... then again, it would be nice to see them" he said lightly before stopping his rambling. "I like the movies too, they're pretty cool. Apparently I dressed up as Captain Jack when I was younger... anyway, what about you? What did you do before getting here?" the brown haired male asked, looking his friend over as they got up to the front of the line and an announcement came on "Pirates of the Caribbean has been closed down for approximately twenty minutes. We are sorry for your inconvenience, have a magical day". "Sooo..." Logan said after a moment "Do you have any new ideas, Princess, or are we waiting here" he asked Amber, smirking a bit. Even in the eerie light of the ride she looked beautiful, Logan couldn't believe he was lucky enough to be her friend.

➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Crush-No One :: Prince Naveen :: Friends-Lucas, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Revan

Listening to what the other guy had to say Prescott gave a leisurely shrug and nodded "That's fine by me... I have to be back at the stage by five, otherwise I'll probably have two girls ready to wring my neck, but anything to pass the time" he agreed, motioning for Revan to lead the way to his family. Pres didn't know Revan too well, but he seemed like a coll enough kid. He was a bit younger than PJ, but that was to be expected since Pres was one of the older kids.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
➜ Carly Gabrielle Winters {Car, Winnie, Winters} :: 15 :: Crush-No One :: Rapunzel :: Friends-Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Lucas

Giving him a playful shove Carly rolled her stormy eyes a bit "C'mon Eugene" she said using her Rapunzel voice as she grabbed his wrist and began to drag him off the stage. For a small girl she was pretty strong thanks to years of gymnastics, karate and surfing... amongst other things. "You do seem to have his personality though" Carly said seriously, she meant that to be a compliment, hopefully Lucas would take it as one. "You do realize we have four and a half hours until the show starts, and most likely we have six and a half hours before we go on. We're second to last to perform... which essentially means we're not performing until at least eleven" the slightly curly haired blonde pointed out as she stopped dragging him off the stage.​

Princess And The Frog

Revan smiled. "Great lets go." He began to lead the way to his family. So they could get the ride over with and move to something possible more exciting. They soon arrive were his family is waiting. "Hello Revan and friend." Said his dad. "Hey PJ. Are you going to ride with us?" said his brother.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
"Aw, I'm sure your parents aren't that bad! I miss mine a lot.. And my siblings too surprisingly I miss them and their pranks." She said, a slight sad mood passed over her before she shook it off and listened to the announcement. "I have no idea! Wanna wait? We don't have to practice for awhile anyway." She replied as she leaned against the rides wall. "Aww! A little Captain Logan!" She said as she pinched his cheeks playfully. "I bet that was adorable!" She giggled as she watched the people file out to go on other rides. They moved up as most of the people didn't want to wait. "It's so hot out.. it's nice and cool in here." She said as they kept walking. She looked ahead and saw a teenage couple making out and looked away awkwardly. "Well at least they are having" She said as she turned back to Logan.

"I'd pay to see you try and dance while singing a romantic song" She joked as they headed over to Big thunder. The wait seemed decent and as they made their way up to the loading zone Willow smiled. "So how has practice with Dylan been going?" She asked as she leaned against the rails of the line. "I mean.. he is kinda cute" She winked ad elbowed her friend. "Slow dancing to romantic music.. come on. That's either gotta be really awkward or really romantic" She said dreamily.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
"Well thank you! I do happen to have Flynn's charm" Lucas laughed as she pulled him off stage. "Well, what should we do to pass the time then Blondie?" he asked. "Besides making out like Flynn and Punzie do in the movie." He joked with a devilish smile. "Kidding, But do you wanna hit a few rides?" He asked, his innocent smile returning. He had to remember that she was younger then him by at least 2 years. "Hey or you could ditch me for your foxy sister" He joked again as they started walking towards Tomorrow land. "6 and half hours huh?" He asked with his hands in his pocket.

Claire Rose Van Burerrn: Lottie
Claire was wandering around lost in the magic that was Disney. She was in the line for Small world when she saw Revan and Prescott get in line with somebody's parents. She smiled and walked over to the two boys and smiled. "Hey Revan, Hey Pres" She greeted with a smile. "What are you two doing? Riding Small world?" She asked, her eyebrow raised in amusement at the thought of the two boys sitting in the boat as the glittery dolls sang their cute little song over and over.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
Dylan Michael Fox: Adam

Princess And The Frog

"Hi Claire. It's my parents they want me to ride for my brother and Sister. PJ was just coming along to make it a little more bearable."
Revan hatted having to ride this one but at the same time he wouldn't admit he kind of liked the thought of hearing the song.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★

Harley blushed slightly and elbowed her friend back "Looks are basically all that Dylan has. He is such a brutish, conceited... ugh! He would fit Gaston soooo much better than Adam..." Harley sighed, shaking her head lightly in disappointment. "Practice is alright usually, we get along fine on stage since we both want good grades, but, as Phil would say, He's a real pain in the patella... I might say something else, but uh... not with so many little kids around" Harley said pointedly. "And I could totally dance and sing a romantic song at the same time... I did it when I was eleven, in sixth grade. My 'boyfriend' and I entered the talent show as Aladdin and Jasmine. We sang A Million Miles Away, from the broadway version since it was a 'Broadway themed' show... besides, you have to sing and dance, and your song is fast and you have to dance, so break a leg... well not really, but you get what I mean" Harley said lightly as they climbed aboard their railroad car and the lap bar was lowered down over them.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★

"Are you kidding, my mom's like the best, nicest person in the entire world... she just, well, she can be embarrassing, just like any mom really... besides, now I really don't want her to come... she'll probably end up showing you all of my embarrassing baby pictures... although I do expect that you two would get along pretty well" he smiled lightly at her. Logan pretended to frown when the beautiful girl in front of him pinched his cheeks but quickly smiled again. Thinking back on it, this was probably the most he had ever smiled at one time. "Well, this is a bit awkward" he said softly, leaning down to whisper into Amber's ear as to not draw any additional attention to the, uh, happy couple.

➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Crush-No One :: Prince Naveen :: Friends-Lucas, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Revan,Claire

Nodding to the younger kids brother Pres looked up when he heard a girls voice "What, it's gotta be the best ride here" he joked, looking at her. 'Man, she is really pretty, but so is Willow, I'll just keep to flirting with both of them' the teen thought to himself as he looked the girl over a bit. Thankfully the line moved up pretty quickly and within ten minutes they were all boarded on a yellow, handicap accessible, boat. It was pretty cool that Disney had handicap accessible rides, but the flat bottom of the boat let the water flow in, soaking through the bottom of Prescott's sneakers. Sighing inwardly, the tan skinned male decided he would just let them dry out later. It was just water after all. Once the song started he decided to make the best of it and began to hum along, nudging Claire and Revan, trying to get them to join in.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
➜ Carly Gabrielle Winters {Car, Winnie, Winters} :: 15 :: Crush-No One :: Rapunzel :: Friends-Lucas :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Lucas

"Keep those lips away from me or I'll start calling you Jerkules" Carly smirked as she gave the boy an empty threat "Or, ya know, I could always just judo-flip you if you'd rather. I've done it to people before... and I was oh... nine?" she said lightly, flipping her hair with the back of her hand in a pretend 'I-am-totally-perfect' gesture. "Ya know, as much as I'd like to spend some time with my 'foxy' sister" she paused to put air quotes around foxy "she's spending the day with our mom... neither of us see her too much anymore, so we take the time when we can. After all, you never do know when the last time you might see someone is" she said softly, glancing down at her hands for a minute as a few select memories came rushing back to her. "Hmm... what if we get on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin while there's no line?" she suggested motioning to the line in front of them. On their way there she spotted Dylan and gave a friendly wave. Carly didn't have an opinion one way or the other towards the boy, but she was usually nice to everyone anyway... unless they got her mad or something. Then the random teenager would become quite snappy toward the person.​

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber giggled. "Oh my gosh I'd love to see your baby pictures!! I bet you were adorable!" Amber said giggling. "I'm sure you're mom is nice! She raised a great son!" Amber said with a smile. Logan was smiling so much that it made her cheeks hurt. Amber looked up at Logan and smirked. "They seem.. happy.. I guess that's how you show your love.. But I personally prefer singing." She said. "It's so much more romantic and.. PDA makes me a bit uncomfortable.." She said as she awkwardly looked away from the "happy" couple. The line moved up again as more people grew impatient and left to do other rides.

"AWWW I bet you are your little boyfriend were just the cutest!" Willow was giggling as her friend ranted. "Ah but he is dreammmmyyy," She said batting her eye lashes at her friend. "But Dancing with Pres and Claire is easy. Plus belting out that song is easier now then it was when we first started. I remember one time when we first became a group. Pres stepped on my foot and I squeaked out my note and Claire couldn't stop laughing so she kept bumping into Pres. We ended up calling practice off early and getting ice cream" Willow said with a laugh. "But back to Dylan! I'm sure he's not that bad, He's probably just intimated by you, hey and maybe he will pull a beast on you. Give him a chance, you never know!" She told her friend as they got into their train car and the lap bar came down on top of them.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Lucas mentally sighed. Well there goes me kissing her.. He thought but hid it with a smile. "So you do want to spend time with me, Oh Carly" He said as he picked her up in a hug and spun her around before setting her lightly on her feet again. "Hey I can't help it if I find you're sister cute. She's not as cute as you though if that helps" He said with a wink. "Sure sounds fun! I'm gonna beat you though!" He said with a playful nudge. "Prepare to lose Winters!" He said as they walked in.

Claire smiled at both boys. "Aw! That's so sweet!" She said as they kept walking in line. "You don't mind if I ride as well right?" She asked as she turned to Revan's parent's "OH! How rude of me, I'm sorry I'm Claire, I go to school with Revan and Prescott." She said with a sweet smile as they entered the boat. Her butt felt wet and she squirmed uncomfortably as she smiled at both of the guys again. "It's a small world after all.. It's a small world after all.. It's a small world after all.. It's a small small world" She sang softly as PJ nudged her. The glittery dolls made her envious of them. She wanted to travel the world so badly.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★

He was amazed at how fast the line move. And was glad it did so that he could go with the others to something a little more his pace. Revan ignored the water because he planed on getting wet eventually. And he decided to sing along with PJ just to try and make it even more fun.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★

"Nice going you three" Hess laughed, covering her mouth with her hand as she let out a quiet, muffled snort. The only response Harley had time to give her friend was a roll of her eyes before they were zipped off on a runaway mine train. Finally! A ride that didn't make Sully want to climb back under her comforters and hide. Laughing as they went she didn't even bother trying to keep herself from squishing Willow every so often when the train tilted sideways,

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★

Laughing a bit, Logan nodded in agreement. "Hey, who needs to make out when you could sing it, right" he smiled lightly, half joking, half serious. As people left they eventually ended up at the front of the 'line' ... if you could even call it that. Behind them was the kissy couple, an elderly couple with two young boys who appeared to have gotten their heads tie-died at the boys side of the bibbity-bobbity-boutique, and behind them were an asian couple who, for some reason, reminding Logan of Mulan and Shang. Pulling his old fashioned flip phone out of his pocket he flipped it open and checked th time "It's already four fourty... the rides been down for about fourty minute-... okay... never mind them" he began to say as the announcement saying the ride was up and running again came on. "After you" he said lightly to Amber as he offered to help her into the front row of the boat.

➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Crush-No One :: Prince Naveen :: Friends-Lucas, Open :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Revan,Claire

As the ride came to a stop and the boat bounced harmlessly off of the one in front of it PJ stood up and waited his turn to exit the ride. Once all the teens were off he checked the time "Why don't we head back to the stage. Maybe call Willow again?" he suggested before looking at Revan "I know you're not actually in the performance bro, but do you mind doing sound for us? Or you can just go off on your own. we could do the sound on our own if we need to... or have Harley do it since she'll probably tag along with Willow"

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
➜ Carly Gabrielle Winters {Car, Winnie, Winters} :: 15 :: Crush-Lucas :: Rapunzel :: Friends-Lucas :: Enemies-Open :: Tagged-Lucas

Carly laughed as Lucas spun her around, she hugged him back briefly and tried to hide her reddening cheeks as she blushed from his compliment. She snapped out of her blush when he said he would win. NO ONE challenged Carly and got away with it easy. "Oh you're on!" she smirked as she grabbed his hand and practically sprinted to the ride. There was a ride similar to this in Disney Land, and she totally rocked that ride. As they waited on the short line Carly let her mind wander, wondering what would happen later that night, if any sparks might fly between them. Secretly she sort of hoped they might, but she was also terrified that it might. Giving her head a soft shake to clear her mind, Car gently bit on her bottom lip and followed the line up.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber let out a happy squeal. "Finally!!" She said as they made their way into the boat ride. Sitting close to logan she waved to the man above them that operated the ride. As the boat chugged off and into the cold damp room, Amber got closer to Logan. She had the urge to put her head on his arm but she figured that would be weird so she remained where she was. Her hands rested on the bar in front of them. "Dead men tell no tales.." The pirate in the fog said on repeat. As the ride went on and on she couldn't help but smile, she loved this ride. The pirates auctioning off the women, the fires, the fight scene. As a bomb exploded near their boat the water splashed all over Amber, causing her to squeal. She screamed slightly as they went down the dark dip. Johnny Depp at the end was a lovely touch and as the ride finished and they got out and Amber smiled. "That was the best!" Amber said turning to the boy.
"You're turn to pick!" She said excitedly.

Willow gave her friend a quick nudge before they zipped off on the runaway train. She threw her hands up as they zig-zagged across the tracks. The explosions that rang off around them could barley be heard over the sound of everyone screaming and cheering. Willow was a smaller girl even if she was taller than her friend, but she still got squished by her friend after every turn the train took. "WOOH!" Willow screamed in between her fits of laughter and as the ride slowed and then pulled to a stop, Willow was still laughing. "That was awesome!" She said to her friend as they found the exit.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Luke was happily walking though the line and when they reached the front they took a seat together. "You're on Winters! Prepare to be beat!" He said as he grabbed the toy gun and tried to point it at Carly. "Pew pew!" He said as he pretended to shoot her. "Let's do this!!" He said as the ride began and he started to shoot the the targets, racking up points. In the middle of the ride he looked over to Carly and smiled. Wow.. She's amazing.. He thought as he lost focus for a minute before returning to the game.

After the ride came to a shaky stop Claire hoped up and followed the two other boys out. Waving goodbye to Revan's parents as they started off in another direction Claire smiled at the two. "Sure I'l text Willow, Harley and Willow are kinda inseparable. It's sorta cute" Claire commented happily as she pulled out her gold iPhone 5S to text her singing partner. "Let's head over there then" She said as she sent the text and lid her phone back into her pocket. She heard her song come on and squealed. "Pres! It's our song!!" She said as she started dancing and sang along in time with the song over the radio. "In the southland there's a city, way down on the riverrrr, where the women are very pretty," She said as she did a dramatic point to herself "And all the men deliver!!" She said hip bumping her two male companions. "Dreams do come true in New Orrrrleanssssss!" She finished the song as they kept walking, she ignored the odd stares but kept her smile.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★

Princess And The Frog

"I'll tag along who knows it could be extremely fun."
Revan said once he was off the ride and his family began to split once more.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
➜ Harley Eve O'Sullivan {Hess, Sully} :: 16 :: Crush-No One :: Belle :: Friends-Willow, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Willow

Harley laughed as they got off "That was a ton of fun!" she said happily as her ears caught a very familiar, very Jazzy tune "Hey Wills, I think the stage is calling you" she joked once realizing it was her friends song. The dark haired girl had no clue what time it was, her cheap cell phone wasn't exactly working after getting wet, but if that was her only problem all day, then that was no problem at all.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
➜ Logan Hunter Jackson :: 17 :: Crush-Amber :: Aladdin :: Friends-Amber, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Amber

Noticing that Amber had moved a bit closer to him the teenager smiled softly and put his arm around her. Eventually he would get the courage up to ask her out. He promised himself he would do it before everyone left for the summer... which meant tonight was his last shot. Maybe she would want to go to the fireworks before the park closed that night and he could ask her there. Once the got outside, Logan blinked in the bright daylight and looked around a bit "um.. do you want to go to Mickey's Philharmagic?" he offered "it seems like it's a pretty good attraction... and the next showing time is in five minutes"

➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Crush-No One :: Prince Naveen :: Friends-Lucas, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Revan,Claire

Giving a nod to acknowledge Revan's answer Pres smiled and joined Claire in her singing act, dancing slightly as they practically pranced their way back to the stage. He leaped onto the stage just as the song ended and belted out the last note as he ended in a 'ta-da!' pose with one knee on the ground and his arms spread to reveal 'jazz hands'. Obviously it wasn't the performance for the night's show, but it was fun.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
➜ Carly Gabrielle Winters {Car, Winnie, Winters} :: 15 :: Crush-Lucas :: Rapunzel :: Friends-Lucas :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Lucas

Carly was more-or-less focused on two things: aiming and winning. That didn't stop her from sneaking glances at her duet partner every so often though. Once the end of the ride came she sat back in her seat, the lap bar 'magically' raised and she looked at the scores "I can't believe we TIED!" she exclaimed, a hint of disappointment in her voice that was covered by laughter "Talk about an ironic day, huh?" she said lightly, stifling a laugh as she stepped out of the ride and onto the moving 'conveyor belt' type floor they had.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber smiled and nodded her head. "Sure let's go! That's all the way in fantasy land right?" She asked Logan as they started to make their way over to the ride. "I've been here like 3 or 4 times but I've never been on that ride!" She said, excited that she could experience a new ride. "And who better than to go on a new ride with then my best friend!" Amber squealed excitedly as she grabbed Logan's arm and skipped happily with him as they made their way over to the ride.

Willow jumped slightly when she felt her phone vibrate. She checked the text and nodded. "I guess Claire and Pres are ready to practice, you wanna come or are you going to go explore the park some more?" she asked her best friend. "I mean I totally understand if you wanna go on and experience more o the magic!" She said with a happy tone to her voice as she started walking towards the center of the park. The hot florida sun was beating down on the thousands of people and Willow swallowed nervously, half the people wandering the park would probably watch the show, since it was right after the electric parade and before the big fireworks display. She nervously pulled at one of her damp curls and bit her bottom lip as she waited for Harley to decide.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
Lucas laughed. "I bet that doesn't happen much" He said as he scratched his head with another laugh. He got out of the ride and looked at the picture. Both Lucas and Carly had on fierce looks on their faces as they focused on beating each other. He laughed and pointed out that Carly had an angry "I'm going to beat you so bad" face on, which only made Lucas laugh more. He smiled at her as they exited the gift shop. "Well Winters what do you say, a couple more rides?" He asked her, praying she'd say yes.
Claire poised on the stage next to Prescott in a diva stance with her hand on her hip before she erupted into a fit of giggles. "Okay okay now come on we need to be serious, our grades depend on our performance tonight.." Claire pointed out as she looked out for any sign of the trio's final part, Willow, who was actually the best singer they had. "No offense PJ but Willow is our best shot at nailing these higher notes." Claire said as she turned to him. Willow could bring the sassy smooth jazz that the song needed, while Prescott brought the manly masculine tone the trio needed. Claire.. well she was just really good at harmonizing, plus she did bring a certain "Lottie-ness" to the performance

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★

Princess And The Frog
Revan followed behind the two back towards the stage. He joined in on the singing shocked at first on the song but glad he could join so he didn't look to out of place. Once at the stage and they stopped he waited to see what would happen next.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
➜ Harley Eve O'Sullivan {Hess, Sully} :: 16 :: Crush-No One :: Belle :: Friends-Willow, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Willow

Harley shook her head a bit "I'll go watch... besides, I need to find Dylan and see if he wants to practice too...but I literally need to find him. My phone pretty much died... and not in the 'it's out of power' kind of died either" she pointed out before pursing her lips slightly as she looked around in amazement. It seemed like every time she let her gaze wander she found something new: another hidden mickey, a new character topiary, a souvenir stand, even a new Disney Character.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
➜ Logan Hunter Jackson :: 17 :: Crush-Amber :: Aladdin :: Friends-Amber, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Amber

After a hesitant moment of thought Logan nodded "Yup... Fantasyland... and hey, you beat my record. This is my second time here. Last time I was like three years old... my neighbor wrote some book on Disney World though, so they kind of gave me the entire run-down before I got to the school" he explained. Chuckling a bit as she started skipping, Logan gave a half shrug and joined in on the fun.

➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Crush-No One :: Prince Naveen :: Friends-Lucas, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Revan,Claire

Shooting the pretty diva next to him a charming yet sly smile he winked "what, the song doesn't sound right without Willow's Jazz?" he joked lightly as he leaned against a random column that was on the stage as he waited. "She's probably running late... but as usual, she'll appear all bouncy, bubbly and jazzy in oh... three ... two... one" he said giving a very relaxed half-point gesture toward the girl. Prescott had waited to say 'one' until he saw her coming... just so he would be 'on cue'.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★
➜ Carly Gabrielle Winters {Car, Winnie, Winters} :: 15 :: Crush-Lucas :: Rapunzel :: Friends-Lucas :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Lucas

"Oh please... that was my I will totally obliterate you or else face" she smirked before linking her arm with his and basically dragging him away. Carly was planning on heading towards Tomorrowland, but she held herself back from making all the choices.. "Unless you wanted to go on Prince Charming's Caroussel... which I think is where your family is, though I could be wrong... they kinda look like you though" she rambled a bit randomly before snapping back to what she was saying "I was thinking of exploring Tomorrowland possibly."

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★
Amber smiled as they waited in line for the movie ride experience. "Oh yeah, Where'd you live before you came to school?" She asked as she leaned against the wall. "I've been here some many times on vacation with my family and my best friend back home. She's even taking me again this year when they go in July." She said smiling as she remember home. "I'm gonna miss this school so much.. if we don't kill this performance tonight my scholarship might get revoked.." She said as she rubbed her shoulder nervously. "Then I'll never be able to see you.." She said as they walked in. What was she doing crying when they were in Disney World!! The happiest place on earth.

Willow smiled and handed the girl her phone. "Here use mine" She said as they walked into the center of the park. They had been gone about 2 hours or so and already the stage was put together. The massive stage that was set up in front of the castle was insane. "Wow.. look at that stage.." She said. "Hey look they're closing the walk way between Cinderella's Castle for us.." She said in amazement. Willow walked back stage, flashing her I.D. and joining Claire and PJ on stage. "Hey guys. How was your day?" She asked her partners. She looked at Prescott and flashed him one of her pretty smiles. "Y'all ready to get an A?" She asked happily.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★

Lucas smiled at Carly as she dragged him away. "Hey, I'll see my family tonight, for now I'd love to explore Tomorrow land with you." He said as they walked into the center of Tomorrow land. "What do you wanna see?" He asked his pretty blonde friend as they stood in the middle of the future-ristic part of the park. "It's sorta cool here don't ya think?" He asked as he watched the astro-orber.

Claire laughed at PJ and smiled. "Well here she is now so you don't have to worry about it." she said laughing was the girl joined them on stage. "I had an excellent day, PJ, Revan, and I went on small world." She said replying to Willow. She noticed her smile to PJ and got a little jealous. "OK then let's get to singing shall we?" She said as she walked off stage and to her place.

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★

★ вєαυту αи∂ тнє вєαѕт ★
➜ Harley Eve O'Sullivan {Hess, Sully} :: 16 :: Crush-No One :: Belle :: Friends-Willow, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Dylan

Gingerly taking the girls phone, Harley handled it carefully, figuring that this phone was probably the most expensive one she would ever touch. Hess had been trying to figure out how to use the iphone that was vastly different from her 'stone aged', archaic flip phone. Looking up at Willow's comment about the stage Sully stared for a moment, her mouth making a small 'o' as she looked at all the details. Flashing her school ID as well, Harley walked to the front of the stage and sat in one of the chairs that were being set up before returning her attention to the phone briefly. She found Dylan's number and began typing -Hey, it's Harley... my phone broke, but I'm using Willows... though you probably could tell already. Anyway, I'm at the stage watching the Princess and the Frog group rehearse. Do you wanna practice after them?- she hit the send button and slipped the phone into her pocket so she could enjoy the 'show' while wating for a response.

★ αℓα∂∂ιи ★

"Hey" he said quietly, pulling her into a quick, reassuring hug. "We've totally got this thing alright. We'll both be back next year" he promised the beauty next to him. "I live in Manhattan, but if my step dad gets the job at the school I might move here" he explained lightly, letting his greenish-grey gaze look at Amber. He felt bad that her future here was riding on tonight, but he knew a lot of people had the same situation. "Hey, I think we'll stay in contact, no matter what" he added lightly "so, where are you from?" before giving her a small smile "Now no more tears, this is Disney World, the happiest place on Earth."

➜ Prescott Jonathan Higgs {Pres, PJ} :: 19 :: Crush-No One :: Prince Naveen :: Friends-Lucas, Open :: Enemies-Open :: X :: Tagged-Claire, Willow, Revan

"Like Claire said, great day" Pres smiled back at the pretty girl. "Well, we definitely need your jazz Willow, so let's get'it done" he said looking over at Revan "Can you start that for us Revan?" he asked in a more or less demanding tone that bascally translated to 'press the start button'.

★ тαиgℓє∂ ★

Carly gave a nod of agreement. "I was thinking of possibly going on space mountain, but did you have anything in particular you would rather do?" she asked lightly as she turned to look at him, her blonde hair falling around her shoulder and framing her face as it so often did.​

Princess And The Frog
Revan smiled. "Sure" He pressed the start button.