Tiberian Ascension

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with everything. Sounds like a huge handful!

Go ahead and post. I wasn't sure what else to do in the scene besides have her acknowledge it all and act nervous.
Thanks man! It's a beautiful location, right by the Rocky Mountains. :D

And sure thing! I'll get on a post in a bit. I'm just finishing up some minor packing.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: SamIO and Windsong
Here we go! Post is up, this is the longest I had at the computer in quite a while. o.o

• Thank You
Reactions: SamIO
It's been kinda loosey goosey for posting orders, so just tag him and see if he wants to go first and away we go!

• Thank You
I'll read the post soon. If you'd like to post and have what you want to do ready then by all means!

• Thank You
Posted a thing.

I didn't really do much with it. May add more later.. Feels too much like filler.. Think I passed the chance for much character interaction by not responding to Dervish' second to last post before.

Sorry, Sammy.

• Thank You
No worries!

The posting order has been unenforced, but it is roughly Sam, Dervish, Windsong, everybody-else-who-hasn't-yet-posted-in-two-consecutive-rounds.

Oh, also, I know you guys really want to get a stern talking-to by Kane's corpse or something, but I don't know where the auditorium came from. ^.^;
I was leading us toward combat in transports.

Sam needs to be more detailed!

No worries!

The posting order has been unenforced, but it is roughly Sam, Dervish, Windsong, everybody-else-who-hasn't-yet-posted-in-two-consecutive-rounds.

Oh, also, I know you guys really want to get a stern talking-to by Kane's corpse or something, but I don't know where the auditorium came from. ^.^;
I was leading us toward combat in transports.

Sam needs to be more detailed!

I will fix dis. I was like "seats?! Dah furk?"

Sorry I haven't gotten around to editing yet! I've been pretty busy on my end, and the downtime I do have has been away from writing. Just too much on my mind. x.x

I love the scene change, it's very colourful! Reminds me of the Metro 2033 novels.

• Thank You
Just checking in, guys! :D

Are we still chuggin' along slow and steady or are we experiencing some musal flux?

Feel free to skip me once or twice. Still a lot going on right now and my writing has taken an absolute nosedive.

• Thank You
I was actually going to try and post this weekend, I've just been so busy with the upcoming move and new job ( which is three hours away and I drive back and forth on weekends), and having exactly one day that hasn't had overtime has left me mentally and physically exhausted.

• Thank You
There we are! Sorry for the quick and choppy quality, not a lot to work with. o.o

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.