Throw stuff at me!

Well... traps are fun. >:D
3442525_1388776511045.37res_500_281.jpg

Yes.. and I swear if they start dating, and something happens, he'll try to run away before the guy figures out... xD

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
XD Geeeeh, it sounds like super fun. >.<

The woman described would be my character, a woman who lives as a shadow and searches for revenge.
Perhaps somewhere on her path, she is seen during the night, maybe the character could be some sort of researching person - be it a journalist, or just a person interested in the "occult" (basically, I was thinking the woman has been labeled as being a ghost simply based on experiences with her, and the fact that she has never been witnessed).
That would be the narrating point of the description, a young woman who's simply growing interested in her. xD
Ohhh!! xD Well, if this is paranormal romance, I'd LOVE to do it with you! :D

Ohhh!! xD Well, if this is paranormal romance, I'd LOVE to do it with you! :D
I suppose it would be... considering that I'm not even sure if my character was supposed to be human in the first place.

I suppose it would be... considering that I'm not even sure if my character was supposed to be human in the first place.

How would you not know? That's why we create characters in the first place... I mean, you did say she was labeled a ghost, so I immediately thought this was supposed to be a paranormal romance...

How would you not know? That's why we create characters in the first place... I mean, you did say she was labeled a ghost, so I immediately thought this was supposed to be a paranormal romance...
Well, it's just an idea in the developing part... I haven't really made a decision yet. She could also just be batshit insane and shut away from the world.

just message me when you'd like to start.

Well, it's just an idea in the developing part... I haven't really made a decision yet. She could also just be batshit insane and shut away from the world.

I see. Well, just let me know when you've made a decision? That way we can start fleshing out the plot?

Ah, sorry this is so sudden after like an hour, but I really need to maintain and moderate my Rps and activity, so unfortunately I cannot do this.