Three Person Group PM Role Play 18+ ONLY

ShadowfireRynn

Role Player, Play Writer, Novelist, +New job.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
It varries, between work, and life, and internet avalibity
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I like mild Fantasy, some modern, romance, yuri, bdsm, spanking, bondage, love, magical, myth, school, anime/manga,
So I have not been active in a bit. I needed time to myself and to figure some drama out which is a struggling thing. I would love for each to be active and equally partake in the role play's development. I am seeking people who will do FxFxF with some M viva NPCs only and they are minor. I have the whole story idea created and will release it viva a Conversational/OOCC PM. I am wanting people who will be willing to be active and not quit at merely one to five posts in or at the making of a character. I would like to work form a character sheets for the role play to be a bit more adaptable. Must be willing to let some taboo and age difference be acceptable as they ware aspects to the role play along with such things as bdsm/bondage, slavery, with possible elements of rape and blackmail among other things. I want to have a long term role play with this and try not to get stuck in repeat cycles.

I have an interest. May need some more info on the RP, though.

I would like to take part in the RP. :) I'm very active, well, as active as one can be on replies and think i can help expand it to make it the best RP possible. :)

I would like to take part in the RP. :) I'm very active, well, as active as one can be on replies and think i can help expand it to make it the best RP possible. :)
I added you to a conversation chat.