Thread of Introductions

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my "name" is Fseftr. I am an avid reader, writer, and worldbuilder. I frankly don't RP too much, but hope to start doing it more on here. If colour is needed, I speak in #0066ff, if you are so interested.

What do you prefer to be called? Fseftr. Note the capital. For some reason, I keep signing up for accounts without using one even though I always want it

Boy, girl, or a mystery? It's not a mystery to me.

How old are you? 16

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I do have RP experience, but not too much.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Both, but I'm quite selective on who I do one on one RPs with.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? The latter, definitely.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? When I want to say I love you I say boop.
Welcome to the site, Fseftr! Iwaku's an awesome, welcoming community and I hope you stay with us and make lots of friends! Hope to see you around! :)

Welcome to the forum, Boop. Please don't feed the wild Diana. She's easily noticeable because she is an owl that just spins her head around in circles all day.

Reactions: Queenslayer
Status
Not open for further replies.