Thread of Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my "name" is Fseftr. I am an avid reader, writer, and worldbuilder. I frankly don't RP too much, but hope to start doing it more on here. If colour is needed, I speak in #0066ff, if you are so interested.

What do you prefer to be called? Fseftr. Note the capital. For some reason, I keep signing up for accounts without using one even though I always want it

Boy, girl, or a mystery? It's not a mystery to me.

How old are you? 16

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I do have RP experience, but not too much.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Both, but I'm quite selective on who I do one on one RPs with.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? The latter, definitely.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? When I want to say I love you I say boop.
Welcome to the site, Fseftr! Iwaku's an awesome, welcoming community and I hope you stay with us and make lots of friends! Hope to see you around! :)

Welcome to the forum, Boop. Please don't feed the wild Diana. She's easily noticeable because she is an owl that just spins her head around in circles all day.

Reactions: Queenslayer
Status
Not open for further replies.