Thrall to the Clan (Multiple characters wanted!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi Tuesday

Demon Queen
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I have a plot in mind, however I would like someone that can play multiple characters, three maximum, with one of them being determined by the plot. If interested send me a pm, all questions and ideas are welcome to be expressed.

By being saved from danger a young male (the main character that I would like you to include in your characters) is now the blood thrall of the Montessi Clan. A clan of vampires that take their debts very seriously, and will use many ways to collect on the debt, being saved from a rival clan calls for the biggest debt ever, especially when it's the clan leader go saves someone.

Now the young male must serve the entire clan in anyway they see fit, while trying to keep his humanity before becoming a vampire himself. Along with a war with a rival gang the daughter of the clan leader takes interest in the thrall creating drama within the clan house, and a way for the rival clan to get at the Montessi Clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.