Those so Lucky... (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to head off to bed. It has been fun so far! I will check back in the morning. See you guys. :)

It might be. I would post, but nobody has really acknowledged Elena. So, I don't really know what to say or do.

Well.. I was passed the f- out until just a moment ago.. I thought some other people would show back up..

Alright guys dont all post at once xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully no one minds Garrent >< i kind of pulled him out of nowhere, so...

Obviously I cant skip a day of RP with you weridos xD
So much happens while I'm away

Name: Kate
Power: Animal Whisperer, animal tamer
Description: HAIR: long jet black hair, large sidebangs swept to the left, one streak of blonde hair in her bangs
CLOTHES: Camouflage
Extra Info: She seems to be able to access people's souls through their eyes, She is very peaceful and hates to argue
ITEM: Mysterious necklace with a silver EYE as a pendant
RANDOM: THEY SEE ME ROLLIN', THEY HATE IT!

• Name: K
  • Power: enhanced abilities [climbing, seeing etc] fire control, and turning different body parts into things he touches [he can also bend them to his will]
  • Extra Info/background: spent most of his life on her own in the streets killing to earn money. He refrains from takeing off the gas mask.
  • Item: hoodies, small aray of knives, retractable weapons, and a single twinkie
Anything else you wish to include: anti social-----------------------------------

K wakes up in the field and imediatly goes to feel his face. 'Oh thank god' he feels his gas mask covering his face and then proceeds to his neck and smiles. He stands up reading the note that was next to her. "Well this is dandy. At least I wasnt raped." He sighs to himself and his eyes widen. He quickly looks in his backpack and finds a red pole like object with a button on the side. "Oh yes my baby is here." He quickle shoves it in his pocket. He feels hus ears and rejoices in the cool metal piercings. "So i have to get to the middle of some stupid forest." He looks around and notices two figures in the distance.

"HEY YOU GUYS!" He begins jogging up to the two girls in the disrance. He makes sure everything is intact then proceeds to walk up to them. He puts a gloved hand on his forehead when he reaches them.

DAMN HES HOT

Soi think what happened with this new person and k in the thread was amusing

Status
Not open for further replies.