'This Wasn't What I Wanted!'

It felt like less than five minutes when Rory woke up, more than three hours later. Groaning, feeling an old ache in his muscles, he sighed before standing up, straightening his clothes. He would change into a clean set when he had the money to wash the other dirty clothes he had. Running a hand through his hair, he left his room, deciding that he should check up on the others.

Hearing the words, "Have I ever told you that you are beautiful?" coming from Angelo's room, Rory stuck his head in, a stupid smile on his face.

"Keep the door opened, guys," he said, chuckling. "We may all be mostly adults, but seriously, these walls are thin, you know?" Grinning slyly, he left the room with the door left open, walking into the front room. "Anybody find anything interesting?" he asked, checking his watch. There was still time until Marcus was considered late, but already Rory was worrying.

Ciara blinked in surprise, then reached out and gently turned his face to look him in the eye. "No, you haven't," she replied softly, her cheekbones colored with a soft pink, and her heart was suddenly beating a little faster. She noticed how his muscles clenched when the spray hit his wound, although she tried not to look...

And Rory interrupted them with a sly remark and and innuendo, and Ciara flushed, dropping her hand. She didn't look at Angelo as she followed Rory out. "No, not really," she said in reply to his question. "Just a picture for me."

He waved his hand at Rory when he left and was forced to look at Ciara, His amber eyes scanning her eyes. he replied to her with a chuckle " Well then maybe i should start " He raised his hand and ran it through her hair, Then turning back to his computer and began typing rapidly and pulled up blueprints and other items.

Chaos. Utter chaos. What was more bliss? Kosen had been waiting for the day in which society would break free from the stifling confines of conformity and oppression. Oh how sensational was the sound of societies walls crumbling in the face of breakthrough. Kosen was among them when the rioting began, he was among the ranks of the "freedom fighters" as they opposed the stagnate regime. He was by no means a hacker, but he did support the resistance. How couldn't he? When it was they brought him such euphoric disorder and revolution. As the first shots rang out, a shiver ran through his body. Not one brought on by fear, but one fueled by pure excitement. As the tumult of cries, gunshots and screams of agony and mayhem he couldn't repress a surge of sadistic laughter. Oh how glorious! The time had come for all things that had come to fruition, all of the rules and regulations, the order and uniformity to be utterly obliterated and replaced by disorder and calamity, havoc and chaos, violence and hatred. It was time for war. And it was that realization, that filled Kosen with ecstasy.
He almost didn't realize that the surge of people rushing past him, chased by the enforcers. That didn't bother him in the slightest. Hacking and decoding may not have been his forte, but when it came to violence, he was more than proficient. As the police moved forward in an effort to restrain him, Kosen fixated his gaze on them as they closed in on him. His grin remained as they pressed forward, his hand raised as he prepared to strike a blow with his baton. As it raised above his head, a loud and visceral cracking was heard; this chorus of carnage was produced by the combination of Kosen's foot connecting with the guards face, his riot mask shattering and his neck cracking from the sheer force Kosen's roundhouse kick. The guard let out a brief grunt of pain, followed by a sickening gurgle as blood filled his shattered neck. He soon fell to the floor gasping for air as his last moments drew near. Kosen released a deep and menacing chuckle as he dispatched the first guard. The guard next to him paused briefly in shock of the swift takedown of his comrade. He quickly regained his composure as he hurriedly reached for his gun. Kosen moving to intercept him, rotated his form extending his leg and planting it deep into the second attackers gut. The quick assault sent the guard flying back into the rest of the riot crew and the force of the kick gave Kosen the forward momentum needed to fuel his full out sprint.
He maneuvered through the crowd artfully, while maintaining full speed even with the obstacles. The riot squadron regaining their grounds doubled their efforts to subdue the resistance members, Kosen in particular, drawing their weapons and firing at random into the crowd hoping to achieve so manner of revenge for the act of aggression. The crowd responded accordingly those enraged by the casualties brought on by the police surged forward while those who sought self-preservation fled hurriedly in the opposite direction. Kosen pressed onward, assimilated into the crowd, at home among the cacophony of noise and disarray of people. Once he reached far enough away from the initial conflict he broke off from the herd of people and made his way to the headquarters. Heading toward the back entrance, which appeared to be garage, lifting the door and walking up the conveyer belt towards the front entrance. He knocked on the door and awaited entry, using this time to regain his composure. He had been with the group a long time, since their formation and truly and earnestly supported the cause, but even still he didn't want them to know that he had such a dark side to him. So as he awaited for someone to respond he put back on his facade, the laid-back, happy-go-lucky personality he always donned.

Rory heard a knock at the door, and at first he thought it must be the police, come to take them all away. That was when his thoughts turned to Kosen and Marcus, the only two who hadn't returned yet that were at the protest. Marcus mainly, because he was a superb hacker and decoder, and was always the one who could think his way in and out of a security system without even seeing the code, and Rory was instantly guilty when he realized that he had forgotten Kosen. Cursing to himself, he opened the door, genuinely surprised that it was Kosen.

"Get in," Rory said urgently, grabbing him by his wrist and pulling him into the room. "Didn't you hear me, back at the protest? I said to get back by six. Don't pull any logic with me, either, I know it's not six yet. We're a team, a group. That means that we stick together. Got that?" His expression a mix of anger and elation, he shook his head before shutting the door behind Kosen.

"We've got work to do, if you're not too tired," he said, now the same, leader-like, older brother-type Rory that he normally was. "We need to find any pictures of you on the internet. By then, it should be six, so we'll start looking for Marcus on the internet, too."

Kosen began to greet Rory in his usual cheerful manner, but noticed that it wouldn't mean anything in the face of his anger. He rubbed the back of his head and grinned weakly as he Rory grilled him for his tardiness. "Yeah , I know bro...I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the madness of it all, ya know?" Kosen apologized sincerely for not returning at the designated time and for worrying him about it. Rory had always looked out for him and knew he only had his best interest at heart and was looking out for his safety. Knowing that his anger was spawned from worry, he welcomed the aggression he received. He figured the best way to make reparations was through action so when he heard Rory ask him to get to work he jumped on it. He was taken aback by the news that Marcus hadn't arrived yet, but also remembered that he hadn't really been keeping track of him amidst the commotion. He also heard the bit about them working to remove any photos of him during the riot and he was struck with a sense of apprehension. He doubted that the spectacle he caused would go unnoticed so he jumped on the chance to remove the evidence as quickly as possible. "Right on it bro!" He said, masking any source of worry in his voice as he made his way to the office to complete the task at hand. As he entered the office noticed that Angelo had returned and casually made his way towards him giving his usual greeting. Raising his hand in a kind of salute. "Yo, 'gelo my man! I have a favor to ask ya."

Last edited by a moderator:
chris's alarn clock goes off at five am.. He sludges out of the bed and throws on a hoodie and some shorts. He grabs his bag and heds to the bathroom he walks past Kosen .. Still half sleep he tosses his hand up . As to greet him but his back was faceing him .. He continues on.. After grooming him self he goes and scavenges the kitchen for food .. He decides that bacon wggs and pancakes would be break fast.. "anybody want brekfast .. He yeal loud so every one could hear.. He bends over looking in the fridge.. " eggs bacon butter uhhhhh koolaid.." He pauses "shit none done left " he mumbles to himself he places the items on the counter and gets 2 pans and a spatula and begins to make the food.. With 30min to 6 he rushes thinking that he would need to eat and work at the same time .

"Eating's for the living!" Rory shouted back, his typical response to anyone suggesting he eat. Rory didn't eat often, and sometimes days would pass before he would remember that he hadn't eaten in a while. It was even worse when he was working on a project and was focused solely on that.

Slouching onto a ratty old couch that he had found on the side of the river many months ago, Rory kept glancing at his watch, wanting it to be six so that he could begin searching for Marcus. He frowned to himself, his foot bouncing up and down agitatedly.

Ciara had been awake all night, worried about Marcus's return. She could still-even now- feel Angelo's hand in her hair. She sighed, putting a hand to her cheek. She looked up when Chris yelled.. "I'll have some," she called back in reply. She needed to check Angelo's bandages again, she recalled. Not to replace them with new ones, but to check for any infection; the first twenty-four hours were the most dangerous.

She peeked in to the boy's office room to see Angelo asleep at his computer, and she smiled. "Angelo," she said. "Wake up." Ciara touched his arm lightly as she said this.

He woke up drooling a bit and looked at Ciara and whipped his face, He had been working on constructing a blueprint that his friend Kosen wanted. He smiled at her and said " So you've come back to me Beautiful..but may i ask? what for you just changed the bandages " He flinched a bit as his hand accidently touched the bandages, He then ran his hand through his hair looking back at the blueprints on the desk. The blueprints held the outlining of skates but not just ordinary skates, skates with a engine inside them that would propel a person faster than what normal people could skate to. If he could pull this off it could become revolutionary for travel and for missions of different sorts.

Ciara blushed at the word 'beautiful'. "I need to check for any signs of infection. The first twenty-four hours are the most dangerous." She stepped lightly around his chair and knelt to carefully peel back the bandage. She didn't see anything unusual, no blood poisoning, no swelling, and no puss. The small amount of blood that was trickling from the wound -thanks to the pill she'd invented- was normally colored. She replaced the bandage and looked up at him with a smile. "No infection," she said, looking at his mouth.

She couldn't help it. Ciara kissed him.

His eyes widened as she kissed him, His lips locked with hers. but he slowly retracted and held her face looking at her his eyes openeing back up from closing when they embarked, He smirked and said " And now your just down right Gorgeous " He laughed and took his hands from her face and looked around the room to check if anyone had walked in on them but he saw no one and looked back at her. " How long...how long have you been holding this in? " his eyes now looking as if he was more curios then ever.

10minuets went by he had finished everyones food except his.. He made enough for kosen and angelo knowing that they could eat an entire horse If given the chance "foods done" he yells. He pulls a long table in from the back room of the kitchen and opened it. .
He pulls his laptop out his bag and boots it up placing his phone and touch pad pda next to it....
Chris pours some syrup over his omlet and puts a pitcher of water on the table ... He mumbles "testing 1 2 3 " a few times befor silently eaing.. 40 minuets left angelo hurry up. After a fewmoments the security feed pops up . Parked out sidr were 3 police cars the cops lined up parrlel their windows down it looks like their talking....
He clicks some buttons sending the live screens straight to rorys computer above the window "check this what are they here for ?" He eats and waits for a response back

As Rory looked at the feed, he frowned slightly. He wasn't eating, having decided that he would eat when they found Marcus or he dropped down dead, and was instead searching anything related to the riot.

"Hmm..." he mumbled, tapping his fingers against his computer's keys as he thought. Maybe Marcus got picked up by the police, maybe he told them where we were...Maybe they're just here to run out the other squatters, he thought to himself, biting his bottom lip.

"I dunno, man," he called to Chris. "If they come inside, we'll have to talk to them, I suppose, but be ready to pack and leave, okay? Everyone!" he raised his voice so everyone could hear him. "Pack and run, maybe. Be ready, okay?"

Chris was probably thinking more then what it was but Rory could have been right. he pauses eating syrup dripping from his bottom lip . he uses the back of his hand and wipes it clean. "Alright " he walks to his room and packs a seconds bag full of wires chargers and other things. one book bag and a laptop case was all he needed. he could maneuver with his items he knew what his limit was. he goes back to the kitchen and put 5 water bottles on the table grab and go. He finishes eating and the clicking of the keys begin the security windows that were on his screen disappear . he sits back looking at his watch ...he sighs "6 o'clock needs to hurry up he says loud enough so that anyone who was listening could hear. a slight pain begin to set in on his right arm.

Ciara smiled, and touched the tip of his nose lightly with the tip of her pinkie. "Long enough," was her only reply before she heard Rory call to them. "Everyone!" he yelled. "Get ready to pack and run, maybe. Be ready, okay?" Ciara shared a look with Angelo before she dashed to her office to grab everything she could carry, the most important things, and shoved them into a large over-the-shoulder first-aid bag, and jogged back to the guy's office to grab her kit.

She gave Angelo another smile. "I'll just add some extra bandages to you arm so you can run without bleeding out, if we need to," she said, taking his arm in her hands and wrapping the extra bandage around deftly.

Last edited by a moderator:
( lol his name is Angelo )

He smirked when she was done and stood up patting her back, as he walked out his officer and said " Im not leaving..no matter what...im not being pushed out another home " His hands clenched as he looked around he was just speaking aloud " This is are home....and im not giving it up...not to any government controlled pig " He put himself on a doorway letting a small sigh of pain escape his lips. His wound gave a bit of a pulse while he was going on his rant " Ive built so much here and i cant take it all....i dont want to loose it " He shook his head and ran his hand through his hair letting another sigh escape his lips.

"Christ, keep watching those video feeds. Everyone else, make sure you have the full delete, okay? If those police are ready to search our computers, we need to make sure that nothing is on them that can get us arrested," Rory shouted to everyone, hearing Angelo.

"Don't do anything stupid, Angelo. We're hackers, not fighters. If we were fighters, we would have been the ones to start that riot from earlier, not whoever really did it." Firmly nodding to him, he began packing a bag of clothes and his other odds and ends, including his compact laptop he had built several years earlier. Dumping his large box of thumb drives and memory sticks into his bag after the laptop, he ran a hand through his hair, letting out a heavy breath.

((Fuuck, I mixed them up... And haha, I think you mean Chris, Eq, not Christ.))

Ciara smiled at Angelo at he touched her back lightly, then went to wipe her hard drive, entering in a few strings of code to really delete it.
"I'm not leaving, no matter what...i'm not being pushed out another home," She heard Angelo say as she exited her office. "This is out home, and i'm not giving it up, not to any government-controlled pig." She watched him lean in the doorway, saw a small sigh of pain escape his lips- his wounds were probably hurting him. "I've built so much here, and I can't take it all. I don't want to lose it." He shook his head and ran his hand through his hair, sighing again. "Don't do anything stupid, Angelo. We're hackers, not fighters. If we were fighters, we would have been the ones to start that riot from earlier, not whoever really did it," Rory replied to him with a firm nod.
Ciara moved over and touched Angelo's shoulder very lightly. "I don't want to lose it either," she told him softly. "But sometimes it's better to let go and stay safe. No one here wants to lose you, especially with Marcus missing." She paused. "I don't want to lose you."