this tread is disbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
nivek now on the ground bearly able to stand tries to think of a way to escape. "ok just calm down you always get out things like this just need to think" and with that nivek begans to think of ways to break out.

Lux climbed down the cliffside as careful as possible until he was just above the gate guards. "Well this is amazing." He let go of the cliffside with one arm and swung left and right with the other. "Ok. 1... 2... 3!" Leaping to his left just over the fence he skimmed it with his foot and almost fell on his face. He got up and ran as fast as he could... wherever he could.

Name: Dess/Dessie
Race: Half-Hydra, Half-Gargoyle
World: Nomead
Story: Dess's father never approved of her fun-loving, rebellious ways. Her mother, a hydra, was unknown and had disappeared shortly after her birth. She can easily transform from a normal, human form to her hydra form. As long as her snakes are hidden, she can't turn anyone to stone. One day, while attempting to pass through the gate to Earth, she ran into a fairy boy named Drake. They've been together ever since.

Name: Drake
Race: Fairy
World: Nomead
Story: Drake had been taken away from his home to be sold as a pet. He ran into Dess as he was escaping from the merchants.

Dess hummed to herself as she made new clothes for Drake, a red tunic and brown trousers. He flew in at that very moment, wearing one of her newest additions to his wardrobe; a blue vest and light gray shorts. "Your dad just left to do something." he whispered mischievously, looking at her work with annoyance. "Are you ever going to stop making more clothes for me? why not focus on your own?" Dess smiled.

still in his cell trying to think. nivek looks at the girl and wondered why she was half naked then just brushed it off as being wierd and continued to think then he got an idea an shifted to wolf form and walked up to the bars and faced the wall. ""ok on 0......5.....4........" nivek counted and curld his back as if going to charge at the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Zack
Race:Human
World:Earth

Zack's Backstory:Born in Earth,he just like a normal guy with a normal life before his parents were killed by werewolf.He'd always visits his parents
grave two or three times a week.Zack also a guy who hates dealing with supernatural creature because of that accident.Zack has a tattoo on his backs where he doesn't even know where it came from or how he get it.

"Mom,dad...I'm a grown up now"He'd smile to his parents tomb stone.Zack then walks away to the nearest cafe for a cup of coffee like he always do in the early morning.He'd order a cup of coffee and take a seat near the window."Ahh...the smells of warm coffe in the morning,what I'd expect?a girl falling from the sky?"Zack giggles because of his own jokes."So...what next?werewolf hunts?...heh..."Zack leave a few dollars on the table as a tip and take a walk around the gate to the Demon World."Hmph...should I go in?or shouldn't I?"Zack's mind are full of question and curiousity.

"3...2..1.....0!" nivek said as he charged still in wolf form he crahsed through the wall making a small pile of rubble as he laided under it, makijng a hold in the wall large enough to go through then the siren of the facility went off.

Status
Not open for further replies.