this tread is disbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nivek

Original poster
THERE ARE THE TWO WORLS. THERE IS NOMEAD (AKA DAEMON WORLD) WHERE THE STARTING STORY IS TRYING TO GET WHEREWOLVES FREE.
THEN THERE IS EARTH (AKA HUMAN) WHERE THE STARTING STORY IS SUPER SOLDIERS FIGHT BIOTIC EXPAREMENTS.
THEN THERE ARE GATES THAT HAS RISEN UP 3 GENERATIONS AGO THAT CONECT THE WORLDS TOGETHER NOW AFTER THE GREAT WAR SOME RACES FROM THIS FOREGN LAND ARE CONCIDERED TOLERABLE LIKE VAMPIERS AND FEW OTHERS BUT THOSE WITH TO BIG OF A RAGE LIKE WOLVES ARE DEAMED UNTOLERABLE

THERE IS ALSO FOUR TYPES OF RACES HUMAN, BIOTICS, SUPER SOLDIERS, AND SUPERNATURAL CREATURES (AKA VAMPIRES, WHEREWOLFS, CAT PEOPLE, GARGOYALS, HYDRAS ECT...).

Name: Alex
Race: Human/Pre-made supersoldier
World: Earth
History: Alex's parents abandoned him when he was 16. Now wandering through the gates, he happened to meet a young female dragon named Janine, who could change her size at will. Over the years, she has become very fond of the human. (CHARACTER OPEN FOR JANINE!)

Alex was sitting at the armory, cleaning his sword and oiling his guns. Janine sat with her tail curled around him, watching his work.

Name: Akiko
Race: Vampire
World: nomead
history: Abandoned by her parents as a teen, she wonders into NOMEAD trying to find a place to fit in. Little did she know she would run into a Lycan. Mortal enemies?

she is sitting in a resteraunt taking small sips of her water and small nibbles of her food as she looks over her magazine out the window at the world gate. she sees a.. what seems like human, boy. or is he some type of shifter?

she gets up and walks out the door after leaving her money on the counter and walks to the boy. hse attempts to say hi but when he turns to look at her she stutters.

He's gorgeous! Green eyes, tan skin... he's perfect...

10qfmdx.jpg

commission__lucain_the_luxray_by_albinathehedgehog-d7ndkak.png

Name: Lux
Race: Hedgehog/Shifter
World: Nomead
History: Lux was a free-roaming Hedgehog of lightning and speed. Doing what he wanted when he wanted at split-second intervals. He is able to summon it at will as long as he isn't fatigued.

Lux was running trying to break the speed barrier when he ran smack into a restaurant he quickly changed forms leaving a singe mark on the ground. He stood up in his somewhat human form.

The girl, finally getting up enough courage, stuttered," H-hello? I'm Akiko. I'm w-wondering why y-you are so close to the gate.."

the girl Backs away frightened.

"i'm not trying to hurt you.." she says with a whimper.

The girl collapses to the ground and begins to cry.

"don't hurt me. Don't hurt me." she says through her sobs.

"i'm just trying to warn you, the gaurds are heavy around the gate since a hman tried to get in yesterday." shes says after a few minutes of her sobbing.

the girl gets up and follows him.

"take me with you?" she asks sounding hopeful.

shes looks to the ground and pulls up her sleave to show her immortal royal emblem.

"i'm forbidden to cross. i want to be the first royal to go to the human realm." the girl replys to him quickly covering her arm back up.

Startled by the large crash, Alex jumped, dropping his sword and guns (thank god they weren't loaded).
"The fuck was that?" Alex snapped.
Janine snorted, also startled by the noise...and surprised by the vulgar language coming from her friend.
"Alex, love, please watch what you say." She said softly.

the girl tackles him hugging him and burries her face in hs fur slightly crying.

"thank you. thank you thank you!" she squeels.

Akiko looks to the Hedge hog and giggles softly, " no but he is adorable in a little pet kind of way."

The girl puts her hand on the wolf's fur and pets it gently as she walks next to him.

"I'd like to know the same!" Alex called, walking over. "You scared the hell out of me, man! I dropped my gun!"

the girl continues to run her hand through the wolfs fur as he talks to the hedgehog.

the girl nods and goes with the wolf, looking back at the hedgehog.

"were are we going?" she finally says after looking back to the wolf.

the girl bites her lips and nods, following the wolf silently.

the girl shakes her head to the gaurds that look and they pretent to not see them.

Akiko looks at him accusingly.

"told you." she says quietly half naked and weak, she has bruises all over her body and she fights to keep her emblem hidden from sight.

nivek gets up in human form still with marks of being beeten just a little while ago. "ow" nivek said in pain as he tries to stretch then he grabs the bars and his eyes glowed yellow then he used his wolf strength to slightly bend the bard only to get shocked to the ground by the electicity in them.

Lux wakes up from his hit. He grabbed his head. "My head... Ah, My head!" Lux let out a large shriek stealing electricity from the clouds and things around him, causing lightning to erupt around him. Many of the guards near the gate ran towards him. None of them were able to stop him. He began swearing until the pain gave out. Bent over his knees he finally stopped. The guards tried to speak to him, but his ears were ringing too much. He recognized one man from before he passed out. "What, ugh.... W-What are they saying?" A doctor from the gate rushed over to him. "What are you doing... Get off. Get off of me!" Lux stood up and took off down the road into the gate. When he arrived in the human world he flew off a cliff. Grabbing onto the wall of the cliff he transformed back into a hedgehog. "I need to hideout for a bit."

The girl is sitting in the corner of the cell cruled up in a ball to hide her body from the wolf. She thinks to herself, he is still beautiful, beaten and bloody.

Status
Not open for further replies.