This thread is so dirty I need a mop. F/F

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'd totally be up for a mash-up of a fantasy setting with a criminal duo (m//m preferably) if you're still interested? Have a fairly fun character that goes along with the morally ambiguous, might be slightly (definitely) insane type.

@Lucian Ravenscar
Yup, definitely still interested! Morally ambiguous criminal duo is something I can definitely get behind. Was there a particular fantasy setting you were thinking of? I have a couple ideas floating around in my head, if not. :D

I sort of have an idea on the world, but I'd like to hear your ideas first :3 They're probably far more interesting than what's floating around in my own head.

Would you be interested in a Dragon Age based RP? If you still have room.

How bout an alpha/omega sort of thing? I have a basic idea.

@Fauna Slave if that is okay

This thread is so fun. (≖‿ ≖✿)

If you still need a partner, mind shooting me a PM? It'll be easier discussing there. [:

@Lucian Ravenscar
I don't know, my ideas are actually pretty vague haha! I think I had more last night when I was off my rocker tired, and I've forgotten them for the most part now. :'( Super clever. I'm not sure if you included steampunk under the fantasy umbrella or not? 'Cause I was thinking about pirates. I suppose though there could be many kind of pirates, not just in a steampunk setting!

@Urdnot Grunt
I definitely would! I'm on kind of a DA kick what with all the new Inquisition info coming out. Was there something in particular you were thinking of?

@ausriasan
Let's here it! :D

@-Kuroko-
That's fine with me. I usually prefer playing the dominant character, especially when they're a haughty elf. :P

@catalyst
I'll send you a PM. :)

I saw you had some darker elements on your list; wondering if you do horror? (That is if you're still taking anyone. If not, just ignore this message.)

Yeah. I have some ideas. Im at work (on break) so send me a PM and when I get off work I will tell you what they are.

@Kurojaki
I <3 horror. I can't remember if I put Silent Hill on my list or not, but I am definitely interested in that sort of thing.

@Urdnot Grunt
All right, will do!

@Fauna Yeah I saw Silent Hill on there. Just wasn't sure if that was exclusively all the horror you would do or not. If you'd like to discuss things further you can shoot my off a PM, and we can go from there? c:

I'll be honest, I'm not so familiar with the Steampunk side of fantasy ^^;; It's not off limits though, and I don't mind stepping out of my comfort zone. If we go with that kind of setting, could we do a sky pirate rp? Band of pirates zipping around on Zeppelins, causing terror? Oh yes~

@Fauna

Is there anything else we need to discuss? PM's or Threads I suppose?

So I have this character who's pretty much morally ambiguous, likes fucking stuff up, and can shoot with scary accuracy. She's a vigilante/mercenary type deal who's out for revenge. I imagine she might be able to be paired up with someone just as badass. I also have an idea for her that I can tell you about if you're interested in shacking someone up with her. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.