• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably the admins to the chatting section right now
Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Rock.gif
Confirmed.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I'm not a Vegan though, you can't just tell me "take the nutrients" without there being any bacon! >:C

This might be part of the reason I've been told I have a drunk guardian angel. XD

Do you really want to associate bacon with fertilizer? You might be making a grave mistake.

You should beat up said angel, steal their feathers, poke it in its dozens of eyes, and start selling pillows stuffed with angel feathers. You can defeat your demons and make a tidy profit in one fell swoop.

Do you really want to associate bacon with fertilizer? You might be making a grave mistake.
Do you really want to associate this thread with my winning personality?
You should beat up said angel, steal their feathers, poke it in its dozens of eyes, and start selling pillows stuffed with angel feathers. You can defeat your demons and make a tidy profit in one fell swoop.
What if I like the Demons and want an Angel mount though? ;A;

I'd like that too, I'm just giving you the heads up that criticism that might help a person grow might get you in trouble. Best of luck. I'd like the other Gwazi back too.
Not too worried about it. If I get smacked down by the powers that be, it is what it is. Then I take one for the team letting Gwazi know I think he's great most of the time, but things like this crap are super cringe worthy.
I mean, if you're really super worried about it, you can just send Gwazi a PM politely explaining why his current shtick isn't working and how he can better himself. Worked for me, anywhoodle.

I mean

I still don't understand, but ok.
I'm suggesting I'm acting and that you're just a gullible pawn.

God! Pawns take so long to catch onto things! >:C

I'm suggesting I'm acting and that you're just a gullible pawn.

God! Pawns take so long to catch onto things! >:C
I still don't know what Doctor Who has to do with this but alright. XD

I still don't know what Doctor Who has to do with this but alright. XD
Nothing, that was a response to the picture.

ASHKAJHSAHDJDA this thread really has lasted long enough! >.<

I mean, if you're really super worried about it, you can just send Gwazi a PM politely explaining why his current shtick isn't working and how he can better himself. Worked for me, anywhoodle.

Not really super annoyed, just enough to speak out against these trends in a public space knowing a few people agree with the sentiment. I personally think Gwazi's pretty swell like 90% of the time and he has pretty damn thick skin, so I think airing the room, so to speak, was the ideal way to go.

Regardless, none of this I feel is a personal attack or a fued, and the fact we're both joking around about it is I think a healthy sign all is well, it's just a statement to knock off this kind of junk (meaning several threads worth of this kind of shit and the endless Trump crap) without being malicious. I figure if someone who he gets along with pretty well just lets him know he's kind of starting to venture into obnoxious behaviour territory while affirming that it's not a confrontrational jab against him as a person without there being ill intent, it would probably go better than being aggressive about it or not saying anything.

Either way, I said more than I really intended to. I said my piece, I don't want to cause a scene or make this whole kerfuffle any more bloated than it is. It isn't a big deal in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
Status
Not open for further replies.