Usually
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I like most. It's the plot that decides.
Brovo has a point. There is no punchline. There is no pun. There is no agitating silence indicating anything. It's just Gwazi getting tired old me on the "Let's promote this guy for nothing"-train. I'm sorry, everyone.

I'll get the puns next time.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
qzNNlVg.jpg

Shit is hitting the fan faster than a horde in "Left 4 Dead" can move

Brovo for galactic president.

Can we have the non-attention whoring spam bot Gwazi back now? I like that guy.

Careful, saying negative things is a punishable offense now.

I think it's time to do an intervention on him. We just need interventionists to bring your old friend back from this addiction.

Careful, saying negative things is a punishable offense now.

I'm a glass half full kind of guy. Like Darth Vader or the Hulk, I know there is good in him. I'm just going to heap fertilizer on that version of Gwazi until he grows and maybe like... I don't know, agent orange on the current thing we have Goomba stomping around.

I'm a glass half full kind of guy. Like Darth Vader or the Hulk, I know there is good in him. I'm just going to heap fertilizer on that version of Gwazi until he grows and maybe like... I don't know, agent orange on the current thing we have Goomba stomping around.
I'd like that too, I'm just giving you the heads up that criticism that might help a person grow might get you in trouble. Best of luck. I'd like the other Gwazi back too.

Isn't fertilizer shit?
Are you throwing shit at me!? >:C

Shut up and enjoy your nutrients. I'll hose you down later if you're nice.

I'd like that too, I'm just giving you the heads up that criticism that might help a person grow might get you in trouble. Best of luck. I'd like the other Gwazi back too.

Not too worried about it. If I get smacked down by the powers that be, it is what it is. Then I take one for the team letting Gwazi know I think he's great most of the time, but things like this crap are super cringe worthy.

It's kind of like that friend you have that's fantastic to be around until they start drinking.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
Shut up and enjoy your nutrients. I'll hose you down later if you're nice.
I'm not a Vegan though, you can't just tell me "take the nutrients" without there being any bacon! >:C
It's kind of like that friend you have that's fantastic to be around until they start drinking.
This might be part of the reason I've been told I have a drunk guardian angel. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.