Thinking Of A Romance, Action, Mature RP :)

• Thread starter The Dark Guardian
  • Start date
As for the mutant things we get to kick the crap out of, are they going to be mutated humans or is it going to be a messed up creation of science... or BOTH o.o lol

Both :) I need to find me a female character so my character can fall for her or she can fall for him becuase this is a Romance Action Mature RP haha

I would love to join if there's still room! I could have a sweet pair of brother and sister who just want to help and stick together. And if death is allowed then maybe one of them could add a little sadness to this action mature rp. Let me know.

I would love to join in if there's enough room? I was hoping to do a tough female character. It's been a while since I've done group rp's though.

Yes everyone is allowed to join this I'm going to make the thread here later today I just need to find girl that can play a female character that takes interest into my character but I hav't had any luck. Haha

I'll do that. I will play a female that takes interest in your charrie. As long as he doesn't mind her trying to act all tough in such times.

Yeah I don't mind either haha and it's cool my charrie will try and get your charrie to soften up :)

Seems like Y'all have a lot of lady characters in this thread. What is it, Tenchi Muyo :P

What exactly is this about?

An apocolyptic warfare and it's about survival, humans vs mutated creatures and all type of creatures as well.

Oh and how do you get all those green bars under you AVI because I got several and I don't know how to get those on their.

Oh that is very interesting!

The green bars are reputation points. They grow in time :)

Oh ok :) and yup I actually dreamnt of it a week ago and decided to put it into a RP and I'm about to make it here pretty soon :)

I was actually thinkin of joining a group rp since i havent done one in awhile. I wanted something apocolyptic as well

Well you can do this one :) I'm about to do it but I keep getting swamped with school work and exams so I keep having to stop and all I do apologize guys haha and I fif realize that their is nothing but woman on this Plot and Discussion haha :)

Hey! I want my girl to be killed off and to keep the guy. So don't look at me. xD I just want to add the sweet element to this rp.

*shrugs* no worries...i got exams and school and crap too for my college classes. Plus work and stuff. So i understand

Yeah I'm swamped with college work and work as well along with sport practices so I'll try and put it pn their as fast as I can.