Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"My ignorance is as good as your knowledge" is essentially one of my key upsets that can make me irrationally angry.

Hmm...

Probably people goofing off too much? I'm a very serious, literal person, and I've always had an issue with people goofing off when I think they should be serious. I'm a lot better at keeping my temper under control now, but it still ticks me off.

Wanna put this in, but Joan already said it, so here ya go!

• Love
Reactions: Joan
When people tell me to calm down when I'm already pissed off. That just riles me up even more.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
Spills. I hate spilling a cup of liquid. My immediate instinct is to rage out. I don't why it bothers me so much. Maybe because they're usually easily preventable with the right amount of attention.

Slow drivers that change lanes to go around someone, but they're driving just as slow. Leaving you stuck behind both of them with no option.

Customers.

Even though they pay my bills, I hate almost every single one of them until proven otherwise. It makes me wonder how I've kept my job for this long really.

When people goof off too much. :|

I don't mind occasional humor and what not, but people (in my mind) should know when humor isn't acceptable and when they should stop. I intensely dislike my brother for this...

Reactions: Joan
Status
Not open for further replies.