4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
They keyword being 'irrational'! Nothing like 'people disregarding my personal space', 'cause that's a pretty rational anger. :P

I was sitting with my roommate the other night while he was drinking tea, and realized that the sound of someone slurping tea/coffee/soup makes me want to murder someone. I'm fine with most other eating sounds, but this one in particular makes me so keyed up and I'm not sure why? And then he started to do this gross thing with his night guard but that's another story lmao.

What minor, insignificant things get you ready to blow up?

When someone rubs bits of styrofoam together. I don't know why that sound makes me angry, but it does. lol

People who snore incredibly loudly. If I can hear all the way in Japan, YOU'RE TOO DAMN LOUD!!

The sound of squealing brakes. It's like nobody takes care of their vehicle where I live-- constant, ear-piercing screeching. I get agitated beyond reason when I hear that, which is often.

The smell of cigarette smoke is also extremely irritating, for some reason.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
The smell of cigarette smoke is also extremely irritating, for some reason.
Yes that pisses me off as well dw.

But I bloody hate the sound of metal forks scraping against ceramic tupperware. My sister and cousin kept doing that one day and I nearly threw them into the trash can.

Reactions: Dipper
The sound of car doors or any door slamming shut repeatedly makes me want to kick offending people in the face. The sound of my next door neighbor knocking on my door so he can harass/stalk me makes me want to light him and his apartment on fire....

People ...specific staff and members at thunderbird clubhouse, a,place I volunteer almost daily at, makes me want to go inside and scream really loud, all the cuss words I've often longed to call those certain people I've known since 2004: and other new bastards I hate.

Blithering idiots on the bus, at food for friends that sit there and yap at me about their life problems, make me want to start carrying my trusty knives around and see how many people I can murder before cops notice anything.....

No...i don't have a thousand page long hit list....stop asking!

Being gdamned poor....k thnx bye

The scent of cigarettes. Instant disgust and fury consumes me.

Also when hats with defined seams/lines are worn.... with disregard to said seams/lines.

For example: This type of hat below should be worn juuust like it looks here.
That center line at the top showing from front to back.
NOT WORN WITH IT SHOWING ON THE SIDES/FROM EAR TO EAR, YOU MONSTERS.
No.

classic-cuff-acrylic-beanie-hat.jpg

Whenever I'm heading home from work at 11:00pm and I haven't eaten dinner, I'll call up my mom and ask her if she'll pay me back to go buy some food. Almost everytime, she tells me to get food for the rest of the fam. I don't know why this pisses me off. Cause it's not my money anyways? But it does. Probably the most irrational thing I get angry about 8D

Reactions: Tempusst
I can not stand the sound of people eating. Like anything. Crunching/Slurping/Smacking. I just...I just can't. If you're making sounds like that when you're eating, you're not doing it right. Keep your darn mouth closed.

Hmm...

Probably people goofing off too much? I'm a very serious, literal person, and I've always had an issue with people goofing off when I think they should be serious. I'm a lot better at keeping my temper under control now, but it still ticks me off.

Also the smell of bananas. I swear, it makes me automatically furious for no real reason at all.

• Love
Reactions: Izurich
Facebook pisses me off.

Reactions: Tempusst and Joan
I don't like it when series that are well-drawn or animated screw up on things like physical size. Such as if someone is canonically stated to be six inches taller than someone else, but looks two feet taller. Or characters that are Olympic to Peak human athletes, and yet look anorexic. I'm fine if they're lean, I get that people can be lean/fit, I'm referring to characters who are just stick thin, and yet can do incredible feats of athleticism.

The uncertainty of my daily job. And just randomly getting what feels like all of the work. I get really pissed when more than one thing comes on my desk. Also people who take forever to tell me the fucking pro lem or give me an details that I need to actually do my job.

- Tardiness

- Liars.
I know everyone gets kind of angry at liars, but my anger is like "Oh you lied about small thing that doesn't matter more than once? I'm not your friend anymore."

- People asking about my tattoo. It's more of a minor pissiness, but really I shouldn't be mad at all. So I'm listing it. I specifically got it so it wouldn't show in normal clothes. But sometimes it peeks out and some people are like OH WHAT DOES THAT SAY?? Like fuck off, it's personal. It's for me. Really referring to strangers only. Friends asking after we've known eachother awhile are fine.

- Being treated like a child. Maybe this is slightly rational on the surface but I get pretty "short man syndrome" about it. [spoili] Being asked what grade you're in after you've graduated college twice, done an enlistment, and been through my life experience gets me really pissed after a while. Like I know there's no way they could really know because I did/do look so young, but come on.
Especially you assholes who talk down to younger people. Fuck you. Younger people are smarter than you give them credit for and there's a non-zero percent chance the person you're being an ass to isn't even a teenager anyway AUUUUUGH
It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't happen all the time. Especially when I'm trying to buy stuff. Being IDed for a lotto ticket is bad enough but then when I was trying to buy a car and THREE different dealerships talked through the person I was with instead of talking to me even though I was the one buying the damn car.
So who knows how many professional "relationships" have been ruined or fucked up without me noticing due to this. It really gets to me.
Thankfully I finally look like I'm in my 20s so it's happening less often but still thinking about the past, when I was 25 and still being asked if I was in high school, it gets my blood boiling.[/spoili]

- Related to the above, when people assume I'm younger due to my looks, then get surprised when I say my actual age and say "Oh you'll appreciate it when you're older" or something similar to how I'll love looking young when I'm older.
IMMEDIATE RAGE

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Izurich
The sound of slurping/chewing/crunching/swallowing. If I'm eating then it's completely okay. The moment I stop eating, it becomes not okay.

Teeth scraping forks/spoons.

Slow music. I haatttee slow music. It brings out this violent fury that makes me want to rampage through a town.

Sitting at a restaurant and continuing to talk when we are done eating. Okay, sure, 5 or so minutes is totally fine. Any longer then I'm gritting my teeth, fighting the anger that's bubbling up while slowly scooting to the edge of the booth to get up.

-flails about-

There's a person on DeviantArt, she made a comic I don't like. Now whenever I see any of her art, even if I start out liking it, the moment I see her name, I'm filled with rage, and hate it. To be clear, I didn't start up the hate until she responded to my feedback with a troll comment. I pointed out that the logic in her comic was flawed because of A + B = C, and her response was like; "Lol you mad dog?" which to me proved she couldn't actually defend her point.

Status
Not open for further replies.