Things Admins Should be Doing vs What They are Actually Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all members are being turned into slaves I vote it be via a computer chip embedded in the forehead, disguised as a happyface sticker.

Reactions: PureKor
THINGS THE ADMINS SHOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW

- finishing the new character vault
- editing the new roleplay resume template
- writing the community and staff review
- looking in to those bugs
- banning people, probably
- posting in roleplays

THINGS THE ADMINS ARE ACTUALLY DOING

- complaining about writing reviews
- battling dragons
- posting strange things on tumblr
- snuggling
- pouting cause competitor roleplay sites look cooler than ours
- giggling at cat gifs
- posting stupid general topics instead of working

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR ADMINISTRATION. *Curtsies and prances away to procrastinate some more!*

I fail to see how this is any different from any other level of administration in the history of administrations.

No one is touching me! Nuh-uh! Not no one, not nobody! Especially with machines! . . .I see that hand, I see you coming, don't think I don't! COME BACK HERE! I JUST WANT TO SHOW YOU MY CRAZY SIDE! HIS NAME MIGHT BE LARRY!!!

Well we're not trying to SELL them!

Although... >> I bet we could sell members as Buy-a-Bride/Beau.

Admins gotta admin! But at the same time; real life likes to interfere :(

*Has totally not listened to the slave proposal and stands around looking innocent*

You all get a paddling.

If I sold every member on iwaku for a dollar... I'd have a dollar. Jebus! So many people for just one dollar, what was in that wine when I was making that deal?

• Love
Reactions: Sidhe
Nooooo, sir! ;__; You are supposed to let ME handle the finances!

Now we'll have to do our own work agaaaaiiiin!

I'm only worth a dollar! :(

Hey, battling dragons is a completely legitimate and necessary duty! The admins should never stop doing this, unless it's to train said dragons instead:
hiccup_toothess_2955187b.jpg

I DENY THESE ALLEGATIONS.

Diana, Don't let them sell me for a dollar! ;_;

*feels safer with the cat mafia on her side*

THAT'S IT, WE'RE SELLING ALL OF THE MEMBERS!

There was a typo on the guest welcome message for YEARS and no one ever told us! ;__; In our TAGLINE no less, You useless bastards! What are you good for if it's not pointing out our mistakes and telling us we're dumb?!

THAT'S IT, WE'RE SELLING ALL OF THE MEMBERS!

There was a typo on the guest welcome message for YEARS and no one ever told us! ;__; In our TAGLINE no less, You useless bastards! What are you good for if it's not pointing out our mistakes and telling us we're dumb?!
Is it bad I find this hilarious?

If I am to be sold, you will have to discuss terms with my wife. I have this vague memory of signing a piece of paper that gave her exclusive rights to all that I am.

Our ToS invalidated all other past and future legal claims to anyone signing on.

Dang, those terms and conditions are a powerful legal tool. For all I know I probably signed my life away 100s of times. Good to know, Iwaku's terms totally negates all past signings and such ~_~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.