They Give You The Feels- Games Edition

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm sure many games have struck me in the feels, most aren't lasting enough to easily cross my mind when prompted. The exception is a short flash game titled "no-one has to die" over on Newgrounds. The characters really drew me in, and then being forced to choose between them, over and over again…

It was a tough, but fulfilling couple hours.

(I still listen to the "tragedy" theme when trying to write sombre scenes of my own.)

Reactions: Darog and Greenie
SOMA
It's a horror game, sure, so there were scary bits, but that wasn't the feels. The ending left me with this quiet existential dread I couldn't shake for days.

Stardew Valley
Some of the little encounters with the townsfolk as you build relationships are incredibly sweet, and I think more games could benefit from this kind of attention.

Reactions: Greenie
The Last Guardian. I watched a let's play of it and it remains the most beautiful and emotional game I've ever seen. Kind of wished I could play, but my god it's just such a tear-jerker towards the end.

Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.