5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
So I just finished watching Rakuen... and no spoilers, but this game really gave me the Feels. Like the sort that has me still wiping tears even twenty minutes later.

What games have you guys feeling that way? They don't have to be sad feels, but any kind ^_^!

Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC and Tales from the Borderlands both hit me hard in the feels.

Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC and Tales from the Borderlands both hit me hard in the feels.
SAME. Gosh, that hurt, especially Dragon's Keep. It was, however, the best DLC I've ever played and probably one of my favourite game bits of all time.

Also, Witcher III (depending on the ending you get). I've played through multiple times and have gotten all three endings. One of them, in particular, ended me. If you've played the game, I'm sure you know the ending I'm talking about. Poor Ciri. ):

Reactions: Applo and Greenie
Pokémon Mystery dungeon definitely always does that.

Also, the ending of Drawn to Life the next chapter. God, it hits the feels.

I should add my own I guess! :'D Final Fantasy VII definitely gave me feels, as did Undertale, the latter with loads of positive vibes.

The Walking Dead Season 1 ending as well as Season 3 where [spoili]Clementine has a flashback from AJ being taken away from her[/spoili] were super feelsy.

Last edited:
Pokemon

Pokemon

POKMEON

I know that's probably not a common game to get super feels-y over but like... man. The Pokemon franchise as a whole held such an important place in my childhood that even the smallest emotional moments in these games will send me back to a much simpler time when I could be so wrapped up in this sense of wonder and be so completely hypnotized by the things I might see in fiction.

And speaking of that sense of child-like wonder -- the dragons in Zelda: BotW make me super emotional for that very reason. Just getting close to one just feels so... epic, and I mean that in the truest sense of the word. Oh and, that side quest where you find Naydra stuck at the top of Mt Lanayru because it's all covered in blight and and you have to get rid of all the blight to set it free? I fucking cried, man. I cried over a side quest. Seeing one of these majestic dragons reduced to such a state was... painful. So after I managed to set Naydra free? Man, that was just... such a beautiful moment. TwT

I still get so happy every time I see Naydra just flying around in that game. I'm just like "!!! there she is!!! so happy!!! so free!!!"

Also on the topic of BotW -- Zelda herself is more relatable and is a more developed character than she probably has been in any other entry of the series (at least, of the games that I've played). And seeing her grapple with all those feelings of inadequacy, feeling like she just can't do what she's expected to do no matter how hard she tries, feeling like she's broken because she can't unlock that special sealing power that everyone says she should have... well... let's just say, I know that feel. ><""

I just want to give her a shoulder to cry on and tell her that she's worth so much more than she thinks.

Last edited:
Batman: Arkham Knight for the ps4

I was a fan of Jason Todd and there gets to a point where the game starts going through Jason's history and how he was tortured by Joker. This is kind of funny because you know that thing on facebook that's like "You have a memory to look back on!" ? Well apparently I had made a facebook post about reaching that point in the game 2 years ago. Something about 1. being pissed off because it wasn't the same origin in comics and 2. something like "His backstory was already tragic, why did they have to make it EVEN MORE tragic?!" Seriously, my feels for Jason. =[

Shadow Hearts for the ps2
The main character, Yuri, is a dude who can fuse with demons and also has major daddy issues. A voice in his head tells him to save this girl, who he ends up falling in love with. She falls for him too, but they never tell eachother. Anyway, about midway through the game, in order to save the girl and beat the big bad guy, Yuri has to fuse with a bigass demon/god that basically is just like "lol nah" and the fusion ends up with Yuri's soul(?) being lost in the demon's body as some sort of failed possession I guess.
Uh, my description doesn't do it justice, but, it was really sad.
it starts at 13:40. ends at 17:15. (Also it's criminal how bad the voice acting is, but the game is still amazing despite that)

Actually, Shadow Hearts has quite a few scenes that have feels. One of them is about this girl who works in a bar playing a mandela (?? Chinese string instrument thing?). Can't remember what exactly about that scene made it feels-y, but it was definitely... feelsy. Also the music for that was very good (as is the whole game, really).

Another scene is where they're at a seaside village and this old lady starts telling the tale of some sort of demon ghost/girl thing. Can't remember the exact name, but the cutscene is one of the orange art ones instead of a CGI one. The old lady has the WEIRDEST VOICE and and the scene is several minutes long (takes for fucking ever) but she keeps describing the sound the ghost/demon/girl makes and it's like GLOOP... SHLOOOP, SHLOOOP... And I think it's supposed to be scary but really it's the most fucking hilarious thing ever. I will search through the video for the timestamp for it now and edit later lol.
EDIT: 4:37... Funny sounds start at 9:17...10:45 for shloop sounds. My summary was totally wrong but it's still hilarious.

The other scene I was talking about, about the girl playing the instrument, is right after that- starting at 12:00.

Last edited:
Oh, hey, yeah.

You know when you've struggled for what feels like days, in the toughest stages, against the toughest competition in the game? When the game requires you to do almost perfectly gameplay-wise in order to get the prize you're seeking?
When someone pushes you into lava, and you consider starting over, again?

But then.

Finally.

The trumpet fanfare begins.

Three stars are written in between your character's name and their beautiful golden trophy.

Sweet, sweet Mario Kart victory.

I'm currently in the progress of playing Dragon Age: Inquisition (yes, I'm late, but poor people gotta wait for prices to drop and sales) and a while back, the game hit me in the feels pretty bad.

Of course I had to have played Origins so that Alistair was Hawke's warden contact on that one mission in Inquisition. This was great at first of course, I loved Alistair as a companion in Origins and I loved my douchebag Hawke in DA2 so it was great to run around with them even if just temporarily. Until the inevitable.

Basically had to choose which one of them to leave behind to die a heroic death. I was not ready for that and it was very much not okay. ;A;

I'm convinced whoever came up with that piece of plot is an evil sadistic bastard. >:,[

And then there's the latest main quest thingy I hit in that game. Back in my Origins playthrough, I had Alistair sleep with Morrigan for the self-preservation plot reasons. So of course Morrigan shows up in Inquisition with the resulting kid and my idiot inquisitor asks her where the father is.

Hm, yeah, where indeed? Oh right, you killed him!

Excuse me while I go wallow in my feels and quilt in a dark corner. ;n;

Reactions: Greenie
Final Fantasy IX. I always get a little weepy at the final cutscene, although it gives me the warm fuzzies.

• Useful
The end of The Walking Dead season 1 always tears me apart. I play a lot of games, but none of them have managed to make me feel as strongly as that.

The end of The Walking Dead season 1 always tears me apart. I play a lot of games, but none of them have managed to make me feel as strongly as that.
Same. TellTale games have a way of tearing your heart apart.

Oh, yeah, even though I never played, the Life is Strange ending is fucked up and brings all the feels. Like both those choices suck at the end of the day.

Oh, yeah, even though I never played, the Life is Strange ending is fucked up and brings all the feels. Like both those choices suck at the end of the day.
I didn't even think about this one. *dies a little inside*

I second Life Is Strange! That whole game gave me the feels!

The speech is something that America desperately needs right now :( This ending makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ^_^

Do I really need to explain this scene? This is so romantic and it shows why this is the best Final Fantasy couple!

• Love
I said it in a similar (but now ded) thread....

But goodness.... Neptunia MK2/Re;birth 2 conquest end....
Jeez.... Especially lowee and leanbox.
They REALLY guilt you in this ending there.
Tears were shed that day man! tears were shed. despite that I have a fascination with it.....
Ending VERY left field too.... normally a comedy, not very serious game... then.... bam.... conquest ending....

Sonic Battle ending too.....
penultimate DR2 chapter....

In not cry feels, but absolute horror feels.... some of the deaths in SR2.
Accidently killing his GF because of a setup by the boss of the saints. (that's the Player character)

I mean...jeez....

(I mean, yeah, there is missing context. but still.)

Undertale... *Excessively rocks in corner crying.*

Really, that game is so, so, sooo emotional. I love it too much.
.・゚゚・(/ω\)・゚゚・.

The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games always tear me up, too. Not as much anymore when I play through them, but just thinking back on my first run of the games... little Otaku couldn't handle it. Dark Souls 2 also gave me some feels, mostly rage. But it was my first Souls game and it took so much for me to beat it. When the credits finally rolled, it was a bittersweet conclusion to a very long journey.

Metal Gear Solid 4 is also pretty feelsy. It's the true ending to the series, in terms of the narrative's ending point. Everything coming together for one last hurrah... whenever that MGS fanfare plays, I just... (。T ω T。)ゞ Ground Zeroes was also a pretty crazy roller coaster. But, as a mini-title, I don't exactly count it as a game per sé.

• Love
Persona Series - from 3 to 5 it's an emotional rollercoaster with fantastically written main characters and support characters. Each one makes feel different to the others, more melancholic, more relieved and happy and even bitterswett.

Spec Ops: The Line - AHAHAHAHAHA this game is a mind-fuck and a really good one too. While the gameplay is your bog standard THird Person shooter. This game tackles the horror of warss with grace and respect imo.

Bioshock - The good Ending when you rescued all the little sisters. They become your family, you live for a long time after the big fuckin traumatic thrill ride that is Rapture. I really dig ending.

Nier: Automata - OH BOY, the second and third playthrough was not the same game story or something. Story is masterfully done, literally taking you through a melancholic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.