These Element Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are an original feature that was for gender, but we no longer use it. So instead they changed the options to be those elements. Occasionally they will change it to something else. They are entirely for fun and mean as much as you want them to.

And judging by some of your threads, I'm sure you could make them mean a lot.

They are an original feature that was for gender, but we no longer use it. So instead they changed the options to be those elements. Occasionally they will change it to something else. They are entirely for fun and mean as much as you want them to.

And judging by some of your threads, I'm sure you could make them mean a lot.
I can use them to shift the planes of reality in this site, and create unimaginable blessings.

Reactions: Gonzo
When I'm done messy will be the new clean. :3

Reactions: Gonzo
THEY DIDN'T EVEN EXIST WHEN I SIGNED UP D: Stop making me feel old Gwazi! I'm only 3½ years in iwaku time ):

THEY DIDN'T EVEN EXIST WHEN I SIGNED UP D: Stop making me feel old Gwazi! I'm only 3½ years in iwaku time ):
Maybe Iwaku just needs some young blood up in management to make titles more engaging :P

(Don't mind me, been getting sleep issues lately so I'm dead tired and exhausted... And I get stupid and nonsensical when that happens).

THEY ARE MEANINGLESS!

Jorick explained it. :D

I dunno what they'll be next time. O_O But it must be 3. It can't be any more.

bionicle_unity_duty_destiny_by_anzorz94-d4syjq6.jpg

(that's my vote, yo. everyone loves bionicles)

THEY ARE MEANINGLESS!
Then can we have them be Hug Bro, Sun Bro and Moon Bro next?
If they're meaningless it shouldn't do any harm. :3

I just saw my element when I signed up on Iwaku so I honestly did not think much of it until now.

Everything burns...

Then can we have them be Hug Bro, Sun Bro and Moon Bro next?
If they're meaningless it shouldn't do any harm. :3
They may be meaningless, but not without value.

If the "bros" were to be selected, that would be preferential treatment to a particular member. If a non-admin forwarded change is to be made, we might want to consider popular vote.

They may be meaningless, but not without value.

If the "bros" were to be selected, that would be preferential treatment to a particular member. If a non-admin forwarded change is to be made, we might want to consider popular vote.
Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.