There's always a choice OOC

• Thread starter Joanna Silverdale
  • Start date
Sweet mother of god, yeah, I'm so telling that! xD

I know you will, I know you will... kekeh...:devilfire:

Btw, could you think of something to reply on the Norseworld RP as well?

I'll try once my daughter isn't screaming bloody murder. :S

I need to sleep before I do my stuff, so could you wait for my post? I need a clearer mind than what it is right now. Sleep debts and junk. Appreciate this RP!

Of course, no need to rush. :) Hope you sleep well and I'm really enjoying rping with you! ^^

"Veteran"? Did you have the autocorrect on? xD That made my day.

Lol!!! Yeah, fucking autocorrect!! XD

Sorry that I haven't been so active today! ;( <3 had my bf's best friend come over for a visit so have been quite occupied, hence the sorta short answers as well.

I was on NationStates, so sorry on my part as well. Have to take a break from RPing sometimes, no?

Hehe, no need to apologize! And aye. ^^

Bad Nue! Don't scare poor Vereesa like that! XD

I wonder who that familiar voice is. *peers at Nue* Damn you for making me so curious!

Jesus christ, Nue! You made me think it was Elenthras that was behind them! I had my heart in my throat and just thought "Oooooh shit." xD
Also; I'm gonna wait a bit with posting on the Norseworld RP to let the others have a chance to type as well. ^^

*insert Darth Vader theme song here* Indeed. xD

Got it, that's what I was thinking as well.

Don't scare me like that! It's not nice! Now you get no hugs. *nodnod*

Sorry that it took so long for me to respond! But for some reason the alert section bugged so it didn't show that I had gotten any new messages when you had written. :<

Sorry that it took ME so long. I have been a little inactive, but I don't want to leave. Today I'm in the mood and perhaps tomorrow as well. You guys are the best so I can't just leave you and the rp behind. Don't worry about me disappearing, coz I won't.

Nook worries at all! :3 I'm a bit inactive today due to spending time with my bf's family.^^

Has this become a 1x1 or am I still able to join?