theLogophile & Gicofokami - A Soul's Rebirth

Percy had watched Ginrei get up and go to the training area. Something didn't really seem right, he seemed abit too....nervous? His actions literally spoke otherwise as it seemed like he wanted to do something about the wedding. As a former captain, he could easily read people's emotions via spiritual pressure. Ginrei's seemed.....angry, down, and nervous all in one bundle. Normally, he'd go see if he was OK, but now would not be a good time. But could it be that...

"Seems like your catching on to something." Percy was called back form his thoughts to look at Urahara. "Care to share what's on your mind?" He said with a wave of his fan. Hell, even Yoruichi seemed to be interested in what he was thinking about. Percy sighed and began. " 'Not everything is as it seems...' But enough about hidden identity's and such. Other than that, you know why I'm here."

Urahara nodded and picked up a letter from underneath the table and threw it to Percy. He thought it'd be funny to catch it with his teeth. Luckily for him, he caught it at the corner so something inside would have bite marks on it. "Nice catch." Urahara said while Yoruichi laughed.

Ginrei stood for a good half hour inside the training area before climbing back out. He kept his head bowed, his expression grim. He never wanted to see Soul Society again or set foot there. But he owed it to his sister to save her from the fate that he had escaped and promptly dumped on her. If he had to reveal his true identity then so be it. When he finally got back to the room where everyone else was, he just stood there, his breathing long and labored. Everyone looked up at his figure, curious to hear what's going on next.

"Urahara-san, I need you to help me get back in to Soul Society."

Urahara looked up, his hat and fan covering his facial expression. "Are you sure, Ginrei?"

"She's getting married, not getting sent off to the chopping block. We can't very well allow you to pull another Ichigo Kurasaki heroic rescue when there isn't a necessity," scoffed Yoruichi before taking a calm sip of her drink.

"Just help me get there," he grounded out through gritted teeth. He needs to get his sister back. No matter what the cost.

"I'll have to agree with her." Percy had said while he set down his drink. Urahara looked at Percy for a quick moment and sighed. Even he knew it was a bad idea for him to go to Soul Society. " Remember when Ichigo went to rescue Rukia? They only raised the wartime expemption when they suspected his group of offing Aizen. If I were to even step foot in that place, Hell even in the Dangai, I would be their main target - not you. As much as I want to help you out, I'm also not trying to start another war. They would call the Royal Guard down to capture or kill me."

"He's right." Yoruichi agreed. Kisuke decided to continue and support the evidence. "I still get asked to find-" He then pointed to Percy. " This guy. I just throw them off by saying that he went dark again. Plus, He's been taking down members of the Central 46's Bounty Hunters and the Stealth Force members to keep hidden. It only puzzles me that they didn't send in Soi-Fon to find him, what with Percy's abilities." It only took Percy afew moments to figure out that Kisuke was 100% serious when he said that.