The Young Detectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
He grinned, "Thats what you get for calling me a kid." he barley even felt the slap.

she hissed at him then when back to work at poking the poor dead guy. "the way he was killed looked like the person didnt care about him" she said with a hollow look.

Vlad's face grew serious and looked down at the body, "Your right." he paused for a moment, "I talked to the police about the boy."

what boy all i see is a man. dieing from pain and murrder" she said with a dark smile. she had a thing for death. a thing that makes her go crazy. "So whats your costume" she said to the body.

"There is more to it then just a man...." he said to her looking down at the lifeless body.

humm a kidnapping then? I guss you were at the wrong place at the worng time" she said to the body then gets up and walks away. "i have seen all i have to know. see yeah later loser" she said with a smile and makes a loser sign then walks away.

He rolled his eyes at her then looked back down at the body. "We will find your killer.... that I will promise you."

She was having fun making fun of the boy. "James" she said with a smile on the phone at her home. "ill take the job" she said with an evil smile, and James could hear it, "and why is that?" he didnt mean to ask but he did anyways. "because it looks like fun" she said the hanged up. "Roin Call Hana tell her i need a new phone" she yelled so he could hear her from her room. "Alright lady Yui" he called. she smiled then played something to help her sleep. she was going to need it if she would work well in this case.

Vlad jogged after the girl, "Hey bitchy girl, get back here."

but he didnt make it to her on time by the time he was at the road she was already in a car and was driven away. she need the sleep.

"Ahhh..." he muttered to himself then stopped running, "Forget it." he said.

Yui was half a sleep it was around 9 pm in the morning(to her). she looked at her new phone which was on her side table. she takes it and calls the other the boy. "yo kid i need you to help me with something" she called out on the phone un sure he picked it up or she was in voice mail. "realy need you here my address" she tell him it and sighs. "and because I have a masoin dose not mean you call me lady or anything and good morning."

Vlad was at home.... he was the heavest sleeper in the world. He could sleep through anything!

she called again to tell him hes geting a car for him to pick him up. and right there the door ball rings like crazy. it was an order from Yui that the driver rings the door alot.

Vlad continued sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.