The Wounded King

BAM! I gave prianne something to do while she waits to kill the fuck outta someone

Bit of a snob, that assassin.

hey, when you are so good at what you do that you get bored...you have to make it fun somehow ;)

That's when you join the staff, Esthalia.

*hides up a tree from Diana*

lol i didn't mean I was goodI meant Prianne was good at being an assasin :P. I'm not cocky enough to say that about my own RP'ing. lmao.

I LIVE!

And yeah....this is what happened. You got a bit of entertainment for the wait >.> Andrei's not ready to face Ardia as yet :P

Gomen nasai~

But Andrei is back and ready for some good ol' action.

Delicious medieval polyester.

Right, I think we're on the verge of meeting up. Once we unite we can then look at hunting down the scroll, dealing with Prianne, and beginning the journey to find the Wounds.

Character deleted lol.

Nah, jus' fucking wit ya. It's here.

Attachments

• file.php?avatar=6903_1336497646.jpg
    file.php?avatar=6903_1336497646.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 202
Waiting on Ardia and Andrei to find us at the barbershop. Then we can proceed.

okay~ sounds good to me 83

Diana, put the baby down and post.

Powerbass, put the... heroin down... and post.

Anyone else who hasn't got to the barbershop... get to the barbershop, obviously.

*holds the Plot Monster at bay*

Silly Asmo...

Prianne can't get to the barbershop, she's too busy kicking ass and taking names. :P

oO; I have no heroin.

Just a job and mean people. :3

Will post soon as possible.

Asmo, come and kill this baby for my birthday.

I POSTED!

Many apologies for the delay. >:[ My inner introvert is still having difficulties balancing roleplay and babies.

My profile is up. I'll be looking for a place of entry.

Okay, we need to untangle the narrative here.

Tifaa has told me to be quiet about the scroll...

...but then Ardia has turned up demanding to see me...

...and now Kendrick and Dorinna are trying to enter the courtyard and have simultaneous conversations with Ardia.

If my character has been told not to talk, then it's going to be hard to address you all and move the plot along. So one of you guys needs to take charge.

How do we resolve the situation?