The World has Died

(How Ironic you didn't notice the unconscious boy over his shoulders though XD)
Through his unconscious state Raiden murmors "no... wake up please." and "please, mom is already dead dont go too dad"
After a while he wakes up slowly from shouting and banging.
He makes a faint: "Where am I" Raiden coughed and blood slightly came up.
[its best not to talk he thought, even a little]He thinks, desperate to find the will power to get up. He looks up to see a man he looked as if he were from 20 to early 40's and a woman on a couch possibly in her 20's to 30's. [Why am I at this random couple's place...] he assumed they were a couple. [...time to stratigize...I was in the city and...that plane crashed...] He couldn't remember what happened after the plane crashed, only remembering he was in intense pain [I'm only just abit numb, they must be nursing me back to heath...] Raiden thinks as he struggles to sit up. [and where's my bag...] He thought looking around.
The banging on the door intensifies and Raiden see's the man get just a bit pissed off and walk to the door.

Tera tore down the path. She had to get into the trees, nature would protect her as it had for so many years growing up in the country and the forest. She ran into an area thicker with trees and climbed up one, sitting on a thick branch in the middle somewhere. She could still hear the people shouting, the sounds of glass breaking, screaming children. She wondered to herself, why there werent any sirens, no alarms, no firetrucks. This had to be something horrible and she didnt want to be apart of it.

She took a deep breath, panic setting in and she was starting to hyperventilate. Surely some more of her meditation would fix that. Slowly she closed her eyes and focused on the sound of the leaves rustling in the trees. her breathing steadied and she leaned back against the trunk. Her last thought before she lost herself in the calmness of her mind, was why arent there any animals making noise?

Allen was aghast at the darkness. He couldn't remember the last time it was this dark, at least not in the three years he had been in New York. Hell everyone in the room seemed to be in awe of the darkness and the silence. And how silent it was, no movement, no rustling of the normal day to day life, just blasted silence. Then Allen heard something from behind him, just a tiny sound that a mouse would make. He looked back and noticed his client was shifting oddly in his seat. Allen thought nothing of it until he saw that it was more than shifting, his client was getting out of the seat! Allen tried to walk calmly but quickly to the man that was paying him good money to represent him. However the client saw Allen's movement and with out hesitation he bolted out the court room doors. *damn it. now its just going to look like he is guilty.*

The judge saw the scene between the attorney and client, "Mr. Paul, what is you client thinking?"

"I am sorry your honor." Allen replied running out the door after the man. Allen chased him through the building and out of the main entrance. Allen had to stop to look for his client but he was no where in sight, he was now lost to this dark world. Allen was furious which turned to scared confusion when he realized that not a single sound was outside either. Inside was predictable but out here...... no that was too out of place.

Kale was so dazed and in so much pain that at first, she didn't even notice the man approaching her. Unfortunately for him, she was not completely out of it, and was suddenly very aware of her surroundings when she was pulled up from the stairs. It hurt like hell, plus she didn't know the guy - and she was fairly certain that he was carrying a dead person over his shoulder. She blinked and squirmed, kicking the man in the groin repeatedly until he dropped her. Landing on the stairs was harsh, and she knocked her head, but it was better than being carried off by some unknown creeper who hadn't even asked if she was alright.

"What the fuck.." she coughed, feeling as if she couldn't take in a full breath. That was probably thanks to being dropped, but whatever. Better than being carted off to be sliced up by a psycho.

[Yeah, it's short, but I'm not going to assume how people are going to react to seeing this instead of her being calmly carried off xD]

Darkness. Darkness like I had never seen, and silence, save crashes and screams. But surprisingly, no gunshots, not even one. One would think that in a city-wide blackout, looting would be rampant and the police force would be in action, but no sirens sounded. It was...beyond belief, truly. I managed, barely, to make out the outline of the cathedral,and made my way to it, to see a woman lying on the steps. Before I could get to her to help her, she was roughly picked up by a man, but quickly dropped again. I rushed over to see that the man had a boy over his shoulder as well, and the woman was yelling at him angrily. As much as it seemed she could handle the situation, I felt it best to step in. "What's going on here?"

Allen heard the scream of a young woman coming from an alley way near by. If he couldn't find his client then he would do his best to see other people were safe. He ran down to the alley way and turned in. At the end of the passage way was a man holding a large knife towering over the young woman. Allen didn't care what was going on, so he ran towards the two, "Hey Asshole." The man turned around at the sound surprised only to get a quick glimpse of Allen running at him and then he was gone. Before the assailant had time to look around Allen had dropped down and kicked the man's knee breaking it instantly. The man with knife screamed loudly in pain as he feel to the hard concrete. Allen picked up the knife and jumped on the man holding him down. "Run to the courthouse that is close by." Allen said to the woman. She was hesitant but did as she was told and escaped. Allen got off the man when he was sure that the woman was safe. Just as the other man was getting up, Allen smashed the heel of his shoe into the man's temple knocking him out. Allen walked out of the alleyway sticking the knife in his belt.

View attachment 10913

It was a normal day for Chomps, just residing in his warehouse, training til he could not lift his own arms. Right at this time, Chomps was currently lifting weights listening to his Ipod to keep him focused, and anything sounded better than sound of his own grunts. He was doing 15 reps of 70lb weights in the popular curl-up excersise. Only about 2 more sets of reps and Chomps could move onto his daily meditation. Suddenly, the lights flickered and out they went.."What the?..." Looking around for a nearby light switch, luckily he had his Ipod for a little light source for about a minute or so before it just instantly blacked out. "Dude, I just charged this thing!" Something was wrong, he could feel it..Putting his weights down carefully, his first instinct was to the find the door and get some light in the building. Chomps extended his arms out, hoping to wander over towards the wall, which he could use to find the door.

Unfortunately, it wasn't easy to find his way around in the sea of black, Chomps stubbed his feet about 6 or so times before he finally found the wall, which was conviently right next to the main entrance. Quickly turning the knob to gaze out into the world, he couldn't believe his eyes..Madness, absolute madness. Chomps took a few steps out of the warehouse to see that people were running, yelling, and causing chaos. Chomps wasn't sure what to think because all of it was just so overwhelming. Figuring the best course of action was to really find out what happened, he rushed back inside the warehouse, grabbing his shirt and wallet and keys, making sure to lock up the place before setting out.

(nice... an event change so I have to redo mine >.<)
Raiden was still knocked out as he fell to the ground from being dropped by the strange man. His eyes opened faintly and moved a little. He made a yelp when he hit the ground alerting anyone the noticed him. Raiden seemingly wanted out of what was going on and hoped it was a dream. [although dreams don't hurt] He thought, trying to get up but falling down as he gets up on his arms. "what the hell... is going on" He forced out as he tried to atleast keep his eyes open.

[wouldn't have happened if people didn't assume things xD]

His vision faded in and out as he lied upon the ground. In front of him he could see his slightly torn gloves and bruised and burned arm. Frost had survived whatever had happened to him, but his crew wasn't so lucky. At least most of them anyways. Somewhere in the building, Frost could hear Cat calling for help. He forgot that she was locked away in the bunker and if she stayed for too long, she'd be joining the rest of Bravo Six.

He pushed a few pieces of rubble off his body, then slowly came to his feet and dusted off. The compound no loger stood a fortress of intel and barracks; now it was damaged walls, flickering lights, and a place for dead bodies. Along the reckage Frost found his M4. It didn't seem damaged and it was inspected to work just fine. Only problem with it was that it only had ten shots left, the rest of the bullets some how... Became ash.

Chomps took notice that the day was fading, and he had no source of light. "Damn..I need to find something.."Chomps began to eye around for some wood to use for a fire. Luckily he saw a park bench that was still in tact. Quickly dashing over to it, eyeing around while making sure no one was near to steal or see him do it. With a clear ground, Chomps went to work. Kicking, punching, and bashing the bench with whatever he could get his hands on until the bench was nothing but large scraps. Bending over to gather as many of them as his arms would wrap around, and making his way back to the warehouse where he knew he was safe. Perhaps he could put some thought onto how this madness transpired..

My eyes seemed to have adjusted to the darkness, but it was still nearly impossible to see. I didn't know if the man had left or not, but the woman and the kid were still on the steps of the Cathedral. I walked toward them, and nudged the boy a bit. "Hey? Can you stand?" I asked, already assuming the answer. I then looked up to the woman. She seemed...at least slightly lucid. "Miss...can you stand? If so, we should get somewhere a bit safer...there are a few warehouses near the park...we could go there until the chaos subsides a bit...I can carry him if you can walk?" I said. I knew trusting strangers probably wasn't the best choice at the moment, but it was that or be completely alone in this truly pitch black night. Pitch black unless you counted the fires that is. I glanced over as police on horses, the only transportation still moving, I guessed, Were heading for a group of looters, both sides having their guns out. I winced, awaiting the thunder to come, but all I heard were the screams of people. In the pale fire light, I saw looters tossing guns aside and resorting to knives, killing most of the baffled officers and claiming the horses for themselves. "That many blanks....is not possible..." I said, and then stood as they looked at me and the two near me. This was the last thing we needed.

"...sadly... no" Raiden says dissapointed at his lack of ability, He grabs his bookbag and empties out alot of the things in it .He sees the gift alex gave him. [darn it! Max and Alex ... I hope theyre okay, I better check on my parents too... as soon as I recover enough to walk...] He puts the bag on "well... I made my stuff alot lighter Mr...uh... sir" Raiden still couldn't quite grasp what was going on, but he noticed no lights were on, absolutely none, and there was yelling and sounds of havoc "what in the world this couldn't possibly be 2012" Raiden says painfully. He tries to get up but fumbles to the ground forgetting he's too weak to walk.

Raiden fears the worst is yet to come. [theres that stage of confusion and fear.... something is probabaly going to make this worse...] He forces himself upright on the stairs.

Kale sat up on the stairs after she fell on them, struggling to breathe correctly. This whole situation was messed up. She put a hand to the back of her head and felt wetness, but in the dark all it looked like was a shining blackness on her palm. Wincing, she looked up as another person approached them. This one she actually recognized the voice. It took her several moments to place it, but then she realized it was the street performer with the lyre that she had given money earlier. He was talented. She sighed at his question and put her thoughts in order slowly.

"I don't know what's going on. Do you?" she said, her voice slightly slurred as she looked at the boy on the ground who was attempting to stand. At least he hadn't landed on the stairs. She watched him try to stand several times before giving up, hearing him ask the same question. It seemed like nobody knew. Frowning, she looked up at the lyre player as he asked if she could stand and walk. She grasped the stair railing and slowly stood. Immediately she felt dizzy and nearly fell, but by tightening her grip, she managed to stand through the wave of vertigo. "I'm gonna be sick.." she muttered, closing her eyes for a few moments.

"Let's go to my place. It's safer than a warehouse and it has a ton of food. I'm starving," she said, slowly moving down the stairs to the sidewalk. She laid a hand on his arm to steady herself, looking around uncertainly. Everything was dipping and weaving, but she was going to ignore that until they made it back home.

There was just no reason..Nothing came to his mind on how things changed so quickly. Just yesterday, everything was working fine and everyone was in their daily routines. But now..Madness and catastrophe. Scratching his chin, he tried to figure out where the best place to actually be was. Somewhere big..Somewhere everyone was bound to go...Suddenly it hit him. The Cathedral! Of course! People would be likely to go there to pray that things would go back to the way they were before today. Searching around for his bag, and other important items he might possibly need..He began to pack it all in. He wrapped his hands in tape, laced up his boots, and finally put on his training gloves, ready to wrestle the world.

Chomps locked his warehouse tightly. Glancing out over the buildings to catch eyes of the Cathedral, standing taller than everything else. "That's my path." Hoisting his bag over his shoulder again, to relieve the pressure of the weight for a spilt second before walking towards the direction of the Church, making sure to avoid all the nutcases he saw running in the streets.

I shook my head, resistant to the woman's seemingly sensible suggestion. "I know that seems like a good place to go, but people are going to be ransacking all the residential areas. If we go to some beat up piece of rubbish, then no one will try to steal junk, catch the logic? I had to do something similar in California a few years ago." I lifted the boy up in a piggy back fashion, and nodded in the direction of the warehouses. "They're that way, but if you're truly insistent on heading back to your house, I won't stop you. Nor you if you want to go with her." I said to the boy, and then turned to go in the direction of the warehouses, but then I saw a rather intimidating looking man that seemed to be heading straight for us. I took out a small switchblade knife, and flipped the blade out. "Change of plans...we'll head to your place."

Chomps halted for a moment, seeing a group of people heading towards his own direction. Was he really going to get into a fight so early on in this journey. "I would put that knife away, unless you're really looking to fight. I have no quarrel..I just want to head to the cathedral." Taking hold of his dufflebag, and removing it from around his shoulder. He didn't let go, just in case there wasn't going to be a fight and he could just move along to his destination. "Well?..What's it going to be?" Chomps rolled his shoulder and cracked his neck, getting ready for anything that would possibly happen.

Raiden stares at the male looking for any signs of a possible rush. He wasn't too sure if he had a weapon on him "Um sir... I think you should put the knife away and trust what he says, he doesnt look too harmful." Raiden thought for a minute. "or just put it in your pocket just incase" he whispered to the man of which he was piggy backing. His face changed into a face of resent. "unless... you're one of those who go around looking for trouble" Raiden the shouted to the man in the distance: "sorry mister we arent going your way... i think" Raiden keeps staring at the man in the distance looking for a sign of a possible attack.(kinda rushed this one sorry)

Kale continued to watch the landscape tilting from side to side as she kept her hand on the musician's arm for a few moments. She listened as he told her that it was a bad idea to go to her place, but she knew that it would be a long time before anybody thought to rob her apartment. It was at the top of a huge building - people would be breaking into storefronts first to grab the easy supplies. If she lived in a supermarket, she'd be worried, but as it was she still really wanted to go home. She released him as he picked the boy up, glancing in the direction that he pointed. Warehouses. No, she needed to go home first.

"I don't think-" she started in a faint slur, pausing as he said that plans had changed and he'd come to her house afterall. She blinked in dizzy confusion but didn't question it, too bewildered to even understand. It wasn't until a man approached them that she started to understand, and she just gave him a smile. "I'll tell you what it's going to be. You're off to church and I'm going home. Easy as pie," she said with a shrug, not caring if he wanted to go to the cathedral. How was that threatening? She walked down the sidewalk a little toward her apartment and had to stop when she was barely past the cathedral stairs. This was harder than she thought. She quivered and laid a hand on a light post, struggling to hide her condition. "Well, are you guys coming or what?" she called back at them to buy more time.

I looked at the man for a few moments, and put the knife away. "Sorry, you look dangerous." I said with absolute honestly. I glanced then at the woman, and nodded. There was no point in going back on the changed decision. I glanced back at the church, figureing this would be the last time I would get to see it in tact for a long while. It was a pity, but the church was full of gilded ornaments, and people would take advantage of even the most sacred and beautiful of things. I tore my gaze away from, looked at the man once again with a judging look, and then to Kale. "The Church was a place I found comfort...I don't think it will provide that again, to anyone, for a long time...if you are up for it, you can come with us. I have a feeling that things are going to get worse before they improve. Much worse. And I don't want to be facing a dark future alone, to be quite honest with everyone..." I said, and walked over to the direction Kale was heading in, slowly and carefully, so I didn't drop the boy.