The Wolf Pack OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Also, do you mean 861 Wideopen Squadron? I just looked it up xD

Wait. Did I not type that already?
xD

Lemme check.

Oops. Got the numbers mixed up.

Ahahahahah xD Also, nice logo xD You should look up my squadron. How often do you get to do stuff, by the way? My place is tiny, and we rarely get to do much stuff.

Oh we get to do a lot of stuff.
It's pretty cool actually. :3
Wait let me look up yours.

Ahhh, it seems like you do. We're lucky if we're offered a flying spot, and even luckier if they don't cancel. Shooting very rarely happens. It's mostly first aid and radio courses in terms of actually leaving the squadron xD

ooooh,
We learn how to shoot rifles and shit.
It's real fun.
Except for the recoil. ( my poor injured shoulder )
We don't do much flying or anything tho. xD

Dude. You're right up the other end of the country to me! xD

Oh, we can do that on squadron too xD One of our friends, her name's Poppy Ratcliffe, she got Squadron Marksman on her first time shooting outside the squadron xD I was only two shots off on my first time xD

Hahahah IKR?

Haha I wasn't that good actually. I couldn't hold the damn thing right and my shots we're waaaay off.
My friend was like ' remind me never to let you loose with a dangerous weapon... '
xD
Oops.

XD Aww. When we learnt how to shoot an air rifle on one knee, nearly all of my shots were keyholes around the center point. There's these three people I really want to be friends with, Corporal Kelemen, Corporal Ratcliffe, and Cdt Taylor (the "Big Three" I call them xD) and they were all really impressed since it was my first time handling a BMS Scorpion xD

Mmmm hmmm gurl. You be good at this shit.

I'm like ' SHIT SHIT THIS THING KEEPS GOING OFF I CANT CONTROL IT FUCK! '
My friends be like ' psshh this is easy. Bullseye!

You see the problem here?
We have a girl, a girl known for being clumsy as hell, who can't even control a stapler gun never mind a real one, let loose with a weapon.

xD
You see the problem?

Pffftahahahahahaha XDDD Yeah, I see the problem. Myself, I could probably shoot an apple off of someone's head in the classic style after a couple of practice shots xD I'm a natural :3

Yes, I do see the problem xD

I'm not one for physical things.
I'm your basic textbook knowitall who likes to scare the hell out of people.

Not a fighter, not strong, or even tough, just smart. That's my style.

Like, I fail at physical stuff. I Just use intimidation to get my way.
Not tough looking, hardly threatening, not even slightly menacing.

Just smart. Like, I can't use combat skills ( don't have any )
But I sure do know the right places to apply pressure to if you want a break a bone or two.
I know how to momentarily disable a weapon out of someone's hands,
And I know all the dirty tricks in the book.
xD

Not gifted in sports or anything like that.

Oh, I know where to hit on a male or female body to stun, wind or disable them xD Weapons I'm not so good with, but hey, I reckon it should be easy enough once you get the arm behind their backs.

Hellooo. Just got back from watching Interstellar (brilliant film, by the way) and I'm reading you guys' comments. I'll respond once I get the gist of what's going on. :3