The Wolf Pack OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I don't know about the others here, but I certainly don't blame you for anything. You haven't done anything wrong at all. If you stay, I can have my wolves meet yours and we'll see where it goes. :3

Alright ^-^ Thanks

I changed my settings from "dark" (where the website was mainly black) to "light" (now it's brighter and, in my opinion, better), so I will need to change the colours of my characters so I can see them more easily on a white background.

Caila
Mawe
Athene
Ferrin
Kona

Yea sure I'll make an effort as well to make sure my charries meet yours, yeah?
She wolf is right. I shouldn't blame you if you think your charries aren't involved in the roleplay.

SURPRISE. I've decided to bring one of my male wolves back from the old roleplay (not Foxglove-times, the one we did directly before switching here). I've changed his name to what I originally wanted it to be - can you guess who it is?

Ummmm....
Ummm...
Ummm....

Okay I'm rly confused just tell me who it is. xD

Ssh, you can place your guesses after you've seen me use him a few times. xD

Karuko, can you start? Then I'll know where your wolves are in relation to mine. :3

*guys can you slow it down til tomorrow?* xD im literally out in the cold just to get some wifi and tell u this

Sure bruh. xD

Oh I know who it is now! That guy from Demon tribe! ( Forgotten his name but I'm pretty darn sure I know who he is. ) XD

Hey, I posted Dauntings reply a page earlier lol. xD

Waaaait.
Who was that directed to? You know, Osiris' post.

((The Osiris post was directed at Karuko, since Desmon asked what he was doing. :3))

Man, I have no frickity idea on how to get my characters involved with yours.
Dammit.

((There we go - Osiris is coming to visit Difference. xD))

Basically Grenade is on his way to meet her, and Mawe is near where she is. xD