1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The witty comeback kid.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kazpyan, Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BCOLOR=#800080]Hey there guy's. I go by a ton of names on the internet but recently my name has been Kazpyan or Kaz for short. I am no stranger to roleplay as I have been writing for around nine years now. I will say that English is a second language for me but I have been living here for a good part of my life now that I really don't think that is a problem for me or should be an excuse for poor grammar. I love creative roleplay's and also fan/anime based ones. I did go on hiatus from writing for around two years due to a hectic schedule but now I am trying to get back into the zone and get my creative juices flowing again. I have an odd since of humor so if you think you can out sass me please do, I love that![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800080]Please help me find new and interesting people to write with![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800080][​IMG][/BCOLOR]​

• Like Like x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. [​IMG]
    Well welcome writer of a man names.

I hope you enjoy it on the site, community seems pretty freaking fantastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.