The witty comeback kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kazpyan

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#800080]Hey there guy's. I go by a ton of names on the internet but recently my name has been Kazpyan or Kaz for short. I am no stranger to roleplay as I have been writing for around nine years now. I will say that English is a second language for me but I have been living here for a good part of my life now that I really don't think that is a problem for me or should be an excuse for poor grammar. I love creative roleplay's and also fan/anime based ones. I did go on hiatus from writing for around two years due to a hectic schedule but now I am trying to get back into the zone and get my creative juices flowing again. I have an odd since of humor so if you think you can out sass me please do, I love that![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800080]Please help me find new and interesting people to write with![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800080]
mvF8pjN.gif
[/BCOLOR]​

Reactions: MrFoyle
[BCOLOR=#800080]Hey there guy's. I go by a ton of names on the internet but recently my name has been Kazpyan or Kaz for short. I am no stranger to roleplay as I have been writing for around nine years now. I will say that English is a second language for me but I have been living here for a good part of my life now that I really don't think that is a problem for me or should be an excuse for poor grammar. I love creative roleplay's and also fan/anime based ones. I did go on hiatus from writing for around two years due to a hectic schedule but now I am trying to get back into the zone and get my creative juices flowing again. I have an odd since of humor so if you think you can out sass me please do, I love that![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800080]Please help me find new and interesting people to write with![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#800080]
mvF8pjN.gif
[/BCOLOR]​

Qn8PqZB.gif
Well welcome writer of a man names.

I hope you enjoy it on the site, community seems pretty freaking fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.