yes ladies and gentlemen

tails

gets

trolled!

Oglaf? Milo Manara?
Man, kids today! xP

I did...?

"Speaking of NSFW: Oglaf."

I feel like that should be pretty straightforward...

I FORGOT TO ADD HANNA IS NOT A BOY'S NAME.

Fair warning though. It was abandoned years ago without a word. The creator has gone on to release a graphic novel though, so that's cool.

It's a beautiful story but I'm not sure if the site is back up? The domain was down for quite a while. Luckily, there's a Tumblr blog that mirrored all the updates before it went down.

Las Lindas. Not because it's good - it's absolutely terrible. I've heard people say it's worse than Sonichu, which has long been considered one of the worst - if not THE worst - webcomic in history. But that's exactly why I recommend reading it. It showcases everything you can do wrong in a story, to the point where it just gets ridiculous.
I mean, bad webcomics are ten-a-penny. But Las Lindas? It's an absolute bloody trainwreck, and it's something you need to see to believe.

Now that that's out of my system, allow me to point you towards JL8, Sunstone, and Uberquest.
JL8 is an exercise in adorable, and if you like superheroes and cute things, you're missing out if you don't read it.
Sunstone is everything 50 Shades wishes it could be. Fantastic characters, incredible art and writing, its fair share of laughs, and BDSM portrayed as something more than abuse. Needless to say, highly NSFW, but definitely worth reading.
I've never ready Uberquest myself, but I've seen it around. And, from what I've heard, it's absolutely fantastic.

I need new webcomics to read. Which ones do you like? Please tag those with nsfw content so people don't get surprised.

I have a list... a big list to check every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday:

Collar Six - (NSFW, EXTREMELY NSFW AT TIMES) a tale of BDSM.

Sore Thumbs - A comic about the perils of a video game store.

Pictures of You - a slice of life kinda comic that goes into the lives of college students, it can get dark at times and NSFW at times.

Alien Dice - honestly at times it feels a bit like a spacey "Twilight" with how angsty the male lead is, but it's good. Too much to be able to really explain it.

Bittersweet Candy Bowl - fuck this comic, I can't stop reading this comic. It's cute but as the name suggests it is not the happiest at times.

Questionable Content - I love this comic. It cheers me up so much at times. Slice of life comic in a slightly more advanced future. IT's been mentioned on this thread already, I think.

Menage a 3 - Slice of life with an emphasis on relationships. Can get REALLY NSFW, but it's helarious.

Stick Dilly Buns - Kinda ties in with Menage a 3, Funny as all get out.

Sandra On the Rocks - Ties in with the two above.

Candi - College Slice of life with a super-powered ferret?

Misfile - Hilarious mix-ups when a boy suddenly turns into a girl, and a girl looses the last two years of her current life.

Perspacity - I can't even explain this one, really. Seriously.

Bear Nuts - IT'S LIKE CARE BEARS, FOR ADULTS.

Red String - it's a completed comic, but I feel it needs to be mentioned because of how good I think it is.

Devil Bear - can be somewhat adultish at times, a teddybear rules hell with the help of seven divas.

Flipside - READ THIS. FUCKING READ THIS. I just can't explain it but it's good. Can be adult, but it's interesting.

AND OF COURSE...

Homestuck - Four kids pretty much doom their planet to destruction and then set off on a quest. There are doomed timelines, mixed up timelines, shit you can't even begin to keep things straight with. And Pauses. Andrew Hussie likes to take time. It is soon to end, and he has stated this isn't even meant to be what he is known for. He has other shit planned.

I recommend reading Order of the Stick, a fantasy comic that parodies Dungeons and Dragons. The jokes are clever, and the storyline surprisingly is intriguing. The characters are also funny (especially Belker)
I can support this. Some of the jokes may go over the heads of people who haven't played Dungeons and Dragons (or haven't played tabletop roleplays period) but they become less prevalent as the story continues.

I also stole the art style when I started making a mini-webcomic of my own on another forum. It's so simple and lovely and easy to copy.

Oh man. I remember when flipside first started. It has to be one of the longest running comics on the web.

Redstring <3.
Man that list is full of nostalgia.

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
Order of the Stick is a real epic of the current generation, yeah. And ech, I wish I could say the same for Homestuck (I started on it once, and got really, really intrigued), but I just can't find the time anymore...

Read Rice Boy.
It's an unorthodox but pretty awesome webcomic with a full black and white prequal ( if you wan't to read that first )
Honestly ? I gotta say, it's one of my favorite webcomics out there. On a side note, T-O-E is my favorite comic character in all of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.